Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) (2654 Views)

Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” / Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members / New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2014
On 14th of November 2013 you decided to punish us(NDI ANAMBRA ) for the sins we don't know when and how we committed against you! On that bright day we were eagerly preparing our mind,body and soul to vote the best candidate in the coming election on 16th and we didn't know you have perfected your evil plans against our dear state.
With 20 buses filled up with 181 election riggers armed with 3 pump action gun,10000 each with a promise of more after execution ,, many fake voters card and other election rigging materials you sent them off to our state to come change our destiny, if not for the eagle eyes of the imo state police commissioner Mohammed Kastina who got a tip off about them checking into a hotel doing finishing touches on their rigging plan we would not have know what hit us!
Roman 12:19 beloved never avenge your selves but leave to the wrath of God, for it is written "vegence is mine, i will repay says the lord "
colossians 3:25 for the wrong doer will be paid back for evil he has done and there won't be partiality
Ezekiel 25:17 i will execute great vegence on him with wrathful rebuke then he will know i am the lord!
We won't revenge, we are handing you over to The incorruptible and the just judge to pay you in your own coins, since You want to rig election of those who did you no harm, may those you did no harm fight you with the last drop of their blood!. since you planned to short change us may you be short changed and may failure be your reward! We leave you to God he alone will judge you!!!

VICTORCIZA

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by lakpalakpa: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2014
[s]
VICTORCIZA: On 14th of November 2013 you decided to punish us for the sins we don't know when and how we committed against you! On that bright day we eagerly preparing our mind,body and soul to vote the best candidate in the coming election on 16th and we don't know you have perfected your evil plans against our dear state.
With 20 buses filled up with 181 election riggers armed with 3 pump action gun and many fake voters card and other election rigging materials you sent them off to our state to come change our destiny, if not for the eagle eyes of imo state police commissioner who got a tip off about them logging in a hotel doing finishing touches on their rigging plan we would not have know what hit us!
Roman 12:19 beloved never avenge your selves but leave to the wrath of God, for it is written "vegence is mine, i will repay says the lord "
colossians 3:25 for the wrong doer will be paid back for evil he has done and there won't be partiality
Ezekiel 25:17 i will execute great vegence on him with wrathful rebuke then he will know i am the lord!
We won't revenge, we are handing you over to The incorruptible and the just judge to pay you in your own coins, since You want to rig election of those who did you no harm, may those you did no harm fight you with the last drop of their blood!. since you planned to short change us may you be short changed and may failure be your reward! We leave you to God he alone will judge you!!!

VICTORCIZA
[/s]

[size=28pt]FOOLISH POST
FOOLISH OP[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by lakpalakpa: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: if not for the eagle eyes of imo state police commissioner who got a tip off about them logging in a hotel doing finishing touches on their rigging plan we would not have know what hit us!

What is the name of the hotel in which they were logging??

grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa: [s][/s]

[size=28pt]FOOLISH POST
FOOLISH OP[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
are you sure you are ok

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by idumuose(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2014
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by lakpalakpa: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: are you sure you are ok

Are you logging in a hotel currently??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by idumuose(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2014

This osun election self
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by Brimmie(m): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2014
This thing called Victor no wan get brain!

17 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by Gamji007: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA! Come let's sit down and talk. What's your problem? Does it have to do with your wicked step mother?

Please share your problems with us. There are many here willing to help you get a life.

12 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2014
i am not surprised! why should i be
this is the trademark of apc nairaland members rather than point out your flaws and let you correct them, rather than debate a particular topic that affect them they will prefer going classes as usual, going for your personality and neglecting the issue that ought to be discussed. i am not a kid here, i know all those tricks, leave the message and destroy the messenger.
Aregbe the law of karma is real and active!!!
anyi jidelugi ofo jidelugi ogu!!
oma uma achu nwa ngwere oko nwa ngwere ga agha ya

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by idumuose(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2014
Brimmie: This thing called Victor no wan get brain!
i am waiting for you to say something sensible

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2014
Gamji007: VICTORCIZA! Come let's sit down and talk. What's your problem? Does it have to do with your wicked step mother?

Please share your problems with us. There are many here willing to help you get a life.
Gamji i don't have a step mother talk more of a wicked one.
we should strive to do what is just before God and man!
what is our offense that aregbe should send us election riggers!
Injustice somewhere is injustice everywhere!!!
watch how you judge for the cup you use in measuring for others that same cup will be used to measure for you

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by Brimmie(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: am not surprised! why should i be
this is the trademark of apc nairaland members rather than point out your flaws and let you correct them, rather than debate upon a particular topic that affect them they will rather go classes as usual, going for your personality and neglecting the issue that ought to be discussed. i am not a kid here, i know all those tricks, leave the message and destroy the messenger.
Aregbe the law of kamah is real and active!!!

SMH ! See "Engrish"! Boy, I know English Language is hard for you to communicate with. You should get this Book.

11 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa:

What is the name of the hotel in which they were logging??

grin grin grin grin
mistake corrected.
i replaced it with checked in.
can we go straight to our main discussion?

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by Gamji007: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Gamji i don't have a step mother talk more of a wicked one.
we should strive to do what is just before God and man!
what is our offense that aregbe should send us election riggers!
Injustice somewhere is injustice everywhere!!!
watch how you judge for the cup you use in measuring for others that same cup will be used to measure for you

VICTORCIZA! You know I'm your friend. Don't just open a silly thread to ease your frustrations,Feel free to tell me the truth about what you are going through. With our help and prayers, you shall overcome your problems.

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2014
Brimmie: SMH ! See "Engrish"! Boy, I know English Language is hard for you to communicate with. You should get this Book.
off point.
you think you can derail this thread? you are joking!

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2014
Brimmie: SMH ! See "Engrish"! Boy, I know English Language is hard for you to communicate with. You should get this Book.
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2014
OP is a typical example of one of the PDP that 'll develop heart attack after we might have voted Aregbesola in, come August 9.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2014
Gamji007:

VICTORCIZA! You know I'm your friend. Don't just open a silly thread to ease your frustrations,Feel free to tell me the truth about what you are going through. With our help and prayers, you shall overcome your problems.
i thought you are sensible enough to engage me in a debate, i don't know you are an unscrupulous element!!!

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:38am On Jul 20, 2014
Neyoor: OP is a typical example of one of the PDP that 'll develop heart attack after we might have voted Aregbesola in, come August 9.
August 9 is around the corner let just wait and see!!!

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by Emessy(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: am not surprised! why should i be
this is the trademark of apc nairaland members rather than point out your flaws and let you correct them, rather than debate upon a particular topic that affect them they will rather go classes as usual, going for your personality and neglecting the issue that ought to be discussed. i am not a kid here, i know all those tricks, leave the message and destroy the messenger.
Aregbe the law of kamah is real and active!!!

BROS Abeg Its KARMA

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by Brimmie(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: i thought you are sensible enough to engage me in a debate, i don't know you are an unscrupulous element!!!
You see?? grin grin Brighter Grammar Book 1.

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: August 9 is around the corner let just wait and see!!!

As if you're one of the electorates that 'll decide his fate.

Well keep it up, it only last here.

While we, residents and indigene go to polling boot to cast our votes.

It's a pity that the worst you can do is to keep ranting here and it changes NOTHING.

In Aregbesola we believe.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2014
Neyoor:

It's a pity that the worst you can do is to keep ranting here and it changes NOTHING.

false claims!!!
how are we sure you are yoruba talk more of osun state
you guys did alot of chest beating in ekiti state but you were defeated!
Get ready to cry again!

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by evilspirit: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2014
SATAN WILL PUNISH YOU
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2014
I can snapshot my voters card for you to see but I won't do that for security reasons.

But I'll show you my ballot paper thumbprinted for APC on the election day.

Meanwhile , keep on with you post maybe one of your fellow PDP foreigners might for fall it. As for we Osun residents and Indigenes it can't move us an inch.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by bokoslayer: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2014
Neyoor:

If Aregbesola should lose come August 9, would you assume the election was rigged?
Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: false claims!!!
how are we sure you are yoruba talk more of osun state
you guys did alot of chest beating in ekiti state but you were defeated!
Get ready to cry again!

I'm not one your fellow PDP that do go about with fake profiles. I'm a bonafide indigene of Osun state.

I can snapshot my voters card for you to see but I won't do that for security reasons.

Meanwhile , keep on with you post maybe one of your fellow PDP foreigners might for fall it. As for we Osun residents and Indigenes it can't move us an inch.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2014
Apc lapdogs are through with their assignment and off they went
Aregbe get ready to answer ex governor next year!!!

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola God Will Avenge Us!!!(NDI ANAMBRA)(our Cry Against You He Will Hear) by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2014
Neyoor:

I'm not one your fellow PDP that do go about with fake profiles. I'm a bonafide indigene of Osun state.

hahaha i am laughing at your stupidity!
Get ready to cry after August 9.
the way aregbe's rigging plan failed woefully in Anambra same way he will fail in osun

Aregbe is a shameless election rigger.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Flown Abroad In An Ambulance Jet / Major Cords Struck By The President In His Presidential Declaration Speech / Picture Of Goats Eating Jonathan’s Campaign Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.