Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now (1782 Views)

Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? / Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos / INEC Must Refund Me My Money- Ifeanyi Uba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by egift(m): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2014
This is an important petition. We request on every Nigerian to call on LEVICK, a Washington-based public relations firm, to with a matter of urgency refund every kobo that they have collected from President Jonathan for embarrassing our President and exposing Nigerians to ridicules on a global Scale.

- They must refund the N192,000,000 ($1.2m) they where paid as a sign-on fee.
- Levick must return the N1,500,000 ($25,000) they have been collecting as Monthly fee.
- Nigerians refuse to accept that a poor quality picture of the president on full regalia at home reading "Jumobi Goes To School" - it is not just bad but portrays Mr President as a clown.
- Before they came on board, Mr President has been hiding and pretending not to notice what is going on in the country and also running from Pillar to Post, but since the arrival of Levick, our President has added fire brigade approach without attention to details to the mix.
- Levick now cause our President to panic unnecessarily. How can he attending a meeting for Chibok Parents without even knowing if anyone was invited or coming? This is unacceptable.
- That we Nigerians refuse to standby and watch LEVICK extort, exploit and scam our President just because he has an image problem that has been accumulated in years of misrule and lack of leadership skills.

Drop your comments to support this petition to Free President Jonathan's Wallet from the Claws of Levick grin

7 Likes

Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
Foolish op
fooolish thread!

8 Likes

Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by Hangard: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
E-gift What that hell that you have been smoking lately. Have you asked the other PR firm to return all the Kobo the collected from APC.

11 Likes

Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by lakpalakpa: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
They've done more harm to Jona-daft's already decaying image.

#BringBackOur$1.2m
#BringBackJona-daft'sBrain

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by egift(m): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hangard: E-gift What that hell that you have been smoking lately. Have you asked the other PR firm to return all the Kobo the collected from APC.

How can you be supporting them to be scamming our beloved President.

Yes, Mr President over the years of misrule of this great nation has a very chronic image problem (nobody understands him, his policies are very expensive with little results to show for it, he surround himself with some of Nigeria's finest political criminals, etc). But the fact is LEVICK is milking every udara left in the wallet of our president. There are ever producing worst results. Nigerians cannot allow that to continue.

LEVICK must return every kobo they have extorted from President Jonathan. The scam must stop.

2 Likes

Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by egift(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1561852_bs8xfabcmaejfqj_jpegef510932879a4fb37b35c3e5fbade3ed

What type of "International Company" will degrade the President of Nigeria in this manner.
- He is looking sorrowful
- Reading Primary school African Story book.
- Dressing on full attire (even with the fedora hat) and they had the audacity to tag it resting at home late in the evening.
- How can you be reading a book in darkness. If not for the flash from the camera, look at how dark the shadow behind him and that of the book to understand how dark the room was. Are they trying to blind him?
- He look disorganized for someone who is reading. Where is the table, light, etc.

LEVICK must refund our President every single kobo before they destroy him. grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
They have chopped his money (Nigeria's money) and there's nothing he can do other than to hire another Nigerian firm and pay again.

4 Likes

Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by tit(f): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
egift is the foolishest op ever!

1 Like

Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by anago9000: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
#someonetelllaverick..... them done scam the clueless basttard.

4 Likes

Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
Gej is doro boss is that too big to understand.
Apc you guys ought to be worried about osun state.
am out!
Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by egift(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
tit: egift is the foolishest op ever!

When people insult you pity them because their mental condition is beyond repairs grin grin grin

As Nigerians we will no longer accept LEVICK further exploitation of Mr. President. We know Jonathan has an image problem, but to scam him on top of it - mba. No. That can not continue.

LEVICK Stop Drilling Hole on Jonathan's Wallet.

4 Likes

Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by vedaxcool(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
Support this hastag, #savejonafromexplotationbygreedyusPRfirm

grin if we don't take care of jona who will? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by tit(f): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
egift:

When people insult you pity them because their mental condition is beyond repairs grin grin grin

As Nigerians we will no longer accept LEVICK further exploitation of Mr. President. We know Jonathan has an image problem, but to scam him on top of it - mba. No. That can not continue.

LEVICK Stop Drilling Hole on Jonathan's Wallet.

egift when will you have sense?
do you want us to drill a hole in your skull and pour some gray stuff in there?
Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by najoke: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Gej is doro boss is that too big to understand.
Apc you guys ought to be worried about osun state.
am out!
^
shattap there ex-yaba left occupant........................A doro boss that is been ORDERED around by a 17 yr old foreigner is big indeed.

egift: .
- Dressing on full attire (even with the fedora hat) and they had the audacity to tag it resting at home late in the evening.
- How can you be reading a book in darkness. If not for the flash from the camera, look at how dark the shadow behind him and that of the
^
A close look at the pic shows you are right but as usual those fishbrain PDP e-goat will forever remain blind to plain truth like your observation....................................come to think of it, it is not APC that took the pic o! otherwise na Photoshop dem go they shout grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by Mark1979: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
Free mobile app security app created to help with personal safety of Nigerians. It is a called 9ra Naija rescue alert, available on download on google play and google. Let your family and friends know about it. Thank you.

Let me know what you think of this app
http://www.naijarescuealert.com/
Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by egift(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
tit: egift when will you have sense?
do you want us to drill a hole in your skull and pour some gray stuff in there?

A very simple discussion you are panicking across the forest and beating around the bush. What is your problem?

As Nigerians, we say NO to LEVICK and the elaborate poor services they are running on our President, while extorting N1.5 Million naira monthly just because the man has a very bad image due to years of misrule.

4 Likes

Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by bloodyassassin: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
egift:

A very simple discussion you are panicking across the forest and beating around the bush. What is your problem?

As Nigerians, we say NO to LEVICK and the elaborate poor services they are running on our President, while extorting N1.5 Million naira monthly just because the man has a very bad image due to years of misrule.

my son you sabi book ooooo
Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by bloodyassassin: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
anago9000: #someonetelllaverick..... them done scam the clueless bastard my father.
i dont care
Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by egift(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
bloodyassassin: you sabi book ooooo

It is the humdrum and extensive imperious use of our Lingual Franca.

@Topic:
LEVICK must refund in full the money they have extorted from our beloved President.
Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by bloodyassassin: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
egift:

@Topic:
LEVICK must refund in full the money they have extorted from our beloved President.
grin
egift:

@Topic:
grin

1 Like

Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by oggy89: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by egift(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1562709_pr_jpega8e5682207c8ed029c282a95bf115d3c

When I first heard of this, I could not believe it too. For giving Mr. President a Primary School Story Book to pose with, We demand a full refund. grin

1 Like

Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
Egift

if this thread does not make it to front page, lets take the publication to twitter. We can post it on the official president and his aids page.

Lets create hashtag. . . . . .

Enough of this daylight robbery by the foreigners

5 Likes

Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by Hangard: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
anago9000: #someonetelllaverick..... them done scam the clueless basttard.
Idiot Na your papa the goat that give birth to the midget EggStealer be bastard.
Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by egift(m): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
FOLYKAZE: Egift

if this thread does not make it to front page, lets take the publication to twitter. We can post it on the official president and his aids page.

Lets create hashtag. . . . . .

Enough of this daylight robbery by the foreigners

Totally agree. Do make suggestsions on hashtags. I will also make a list for considerations. Something like:

#LevickRefundJonah
#LevickRefundGEJ
#JonathanDeserveRefund

I will think of more. This extortion in the name of laundering his image must stop. How will they hand him a Story Book to pose with?

1 Like

Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by egift(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hangard:
Idiot Na your papa the goat that give birth to the midget EggStealer be bastard.

^^^You display symptoms of madness. Sorry oooh. Hope you are taking medication? It seems you had a very difficult childhood. Sorry my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by Hangard: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
egift:

^^^You display symptoms of madness. Sorry oooh. Hope you are taking medication? It seems you had a very difficult childhood. Sorry my brother.
Hypocrisy can you tell me you didn't see what Tunde Salami wrote there. You didn't see what he called somebody that is old enough to be his father.
Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by egift(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hangard: Hypocrisy can you tell me you didn't see what Tunde Salami wrote there. You didn't see what he called somebody that is old enough to be his father.

I did not see any Tunde Salami. grin

(Generally I do not react kindly to anyone using abusive word. My apologies if I was hard.)
Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by lebienconnu: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
Yes, they have to vomit every cent. That is ineptitude of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by egift(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2014
For adding more disgrace to the image of Nigerians and her President, LEVICK must refund our President every single kobo they have extorted from Jonathan.
Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by egift(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
Did LEVICK just advised President Jonathan to arrest Oby Ezekwesili if she try to visit London to appear on BBC HardTalk? Did they also assured him that doing so will help improve his image in Nigeria and around the globe? shocked

President Goodluck Jonathan need to collected every kobo he is paying this company. What type of advice is that?

#LevickRefundGEJNow

1 Like

Re: Petition: LEVICK Must Refund President Jonathan Now by vedaxcool(m): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
#levickrefundgejnow

Why do this people like stealing from us?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has GMB/APC Lost Momentum??? Who Will Win The Middle Belt, Ondo, & Ekiti???? / Igbo Should Forgo The Senate Presidency / In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.