Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Israelites Are Murderers - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israelites Are Murderers (3320 Views)

3000 Years Later, Egypt Accuses Israelites Of Stealing During The Exodus / The Jews Currently In Israel Are Not Biblical Israelites / "The Two Woolwich Murderers/terrorists Have Nigerian Heritage" - Guardian UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by ogbronx(m): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
Israel isnt Nigeria and their prime minister is in no way like Gej pls. They see a threat, they swing into action. The life of one Israeli is precious to its govt unlike here naija where it seems the gods or demon aren't satisfied with the blood they shiaaaring.
Its not news that Israel is surrounded by enemies who the devil have blinded with so much hate. God's own people? Cursed are you if you curse Israel.

1 Like

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by tintingz(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Plus10:
So because you're concerned about innocent people is the reason you should jst tag isrealis as murderers even without knowing the cause of the war?
And the Israelis are the good guys?

What is the cause, the only cause of this clash is Israelis bullying Gaza people of their land.

1 Like

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by drumstick: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
To fellow muslims, don't let anybody make you feel like you have to come defend islam on the web. We all know they hate islam, they despise it just like satan despises the truth, and if you know that they worship the "sun god"(devil) then you will know why they so hate islam. You don't have to defend islam to them, they are the ones that should be defending their satanism. And their venomous hate cannot stop the progress of muslims and islam.
On another note, what is the Islamic state waiting for, they should join the legitimate jihad in palistine, give these death fearing jews a real lesson. Make what hisbullah did to them in 2006 a childs play.

1 Like

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by ogazi007(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
tintingz: Yes God bless good people of Israel but...

Jesus hating the Jews, one of his blessings are...

"Therefore I say to you(Jews), the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people, producing the fruit of it. (Mathew 21:43)

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? (Matthew 23:33)

There are more in the bible by Jesus. smiley

And why are people in this thread making Gaza and Israel clashes a religious thing, see how they quickly tag Islam to this.

Igbo people fought for Biafra state which they didn't achieve, abeg are they label as terrorist Christians fighting for freedom?

Hypocrisy is killing some people. smiley

WORD!

1 Like

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by eposho: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
drumstick: To fellow muslims, don't let anybody make you feel like you have to come defend islam on the web. We all know they hate islam, they despise it just like satan despises the truth, and if you know that they worship the "sun god"(devil) then you will know why they so hate islam. You don't have to defend islam to them, they are the ones that should be defending their satanism. And their venomous hate cannot stop the progress of muslims and islam.
On another note, what is the Islamic state waiting for, they should join the legitimate jihad in palistine, give these death fearing jews a real lesson. Make what hisbullah did to them in 2006 a childs play.
Stop the foolish rant jare, you r devoid of world politics. Syria,Jordan,, egypty
Lebanon and all surrounding nations have huge headache of theirs and your Palestinian r in o.y.o.
That being said isreal is a monster that will one day be caged but that time is still
Far away . how wish nethan yahu or whatever cld be tried for crime against humanity tho.

1 Like

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
tintingz: Sorry it is a war thing, you should know what happens in war attacks.

There are countless attacks Israel have inflicted on Gaza killing innocent Palestinians.

Gaza people are not ready to give up their land, they see Israelis as terrorists the same way Israelis sees Hamas has a terrorists, so it is two ways things.

And Mister I'm a Nigerian I'm only concern about innocent people being killed in Gaza and Israel, this Israelis forces should back off Gaza land.

Yeah so if it is a two way thing then why are u blaming those that support Israel only? U should blame those that support Hamas as well.
Also, I do know u are Nigerian. I addressed u as a Palestinian because u obviously empathize with them. I am trying to make u see things from an Israeli perspective.
I am not one of those who believe Israeli is called by God or all such bunkum. I am talking to u from a survival perspective. When u live in a region where all ur neighbours are potentially fatally hostile towards u, such hardline stance like the one Israel has taken becomes morally necessary.

1 Like

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by moufan: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
sooner or later i sincerely believe by GOD grace dat isreal will be destroyed.am not against jews but dis 'present' isreal will be destroyed.they hav never wanted peace and comfort for the palestines.
*there's a difference btw isrealites and isrealis*

1 Like

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bobandgreat: Nop I dont think so. Islam is a problem. Something is inherently wrong with that religion. The more the followers try to act like Mohammed, the more they enjoy killing and dying. Something is wrong somewhere.
Wat the trash are u saying? Is it islam that made over 600000 jews to be massacred by adorf hitler? And u think the jews are also christians? You most be a joker.

2 Likes

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
PassingShot: And the world watches on ..........

Isrealites + Americans = Murderers

Ha!ha! Who I wish that this your rant can save hamas.
Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
talktimi: I guess the Israelis should have folded their arms or clapped and smiled sheepishly while the Palestinians shot rockets at them.

Don't mind these Nigerian hypocrites.
Re: Israelites Are Murderers by seunmsg(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
moufan: sooner or later i sincerely believe by GOD grace dat isreal will be destroyed.am not against jews but dis 'present' isreal will be destroyed.they hav never wanted peace and comfort for the palestines.
*there's a difference btw isrealites and isrealis*

A Nation of over 6 million people should be destroyed because they are fighting and protecting themselves? And u still have the gut to mention God in your post!!! SHM. Seriously dude, you are not different from boko haram members.

3 Likes

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by PassingShot(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
jusRadical:

Ha!ha! Who I wish that this your rant can save hamas.

Are they really killing Hamas or murdering innocent civilians - defenseless women and children. That's what cowards do anyway.

1 Like

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by moufan: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
seunmsg:

A Nation of over 6 million people should be destroyed because they are fighting and protecting themselves? And u still have the gut to mention God in your post!!! SHM. Seriously dude, you are not different from boko haram members.
u better go and drink conc acid.
Re: Israelites Are Murderers by talktimi(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
jusRadical:

Don't mind these Nigerian hypocrites.
let them keep deceivin themselves. Mumu people
Re: Israelites Are Murderers by RoyalRoy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
NwaNimo1:

You sound like someone who believes everything he hears on the news - what a pity.
No I dont believe everything I hear in the news.... but I believe in the real facts on the ground.

Have you been to Israel before?
I was there when this whole shiit started.....when the boys were kidnapped

1 Like

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Bobandgreat: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
ajobes:
Wat the trash are u saying? Is it islam that made over 600000 jews to be massacred by adorf hitler? And u think the jews are also christians? You most be a joker.
[color=#000099][quote author=ajobes]

What the trash are u also asking? So because Hitler who is acknowledged all over the world as a murderous son of Satan is your role model, u won't look at Islam and ask why so much carnage as a result of "misinterpretation" of this Religion. If fanatics go about killing people in the name of a religion all over the world, can't u reason that their is a problem with that religion and think of ways to water down or expunge those parts that encourage this carnage.

Self denial will not solve the problem and u are able to reason this way now without so much hatred in ur soul because u have not been exposed to the conditions that turn these people to murderers in the name of Islam. You can become a fanatic too just by practicing Islam, don't think u are smarter than all those that have become fanatics. Islam needs to be looked at carefully and amended. Something is wrong with it.

Israel has to defend herself from murdering fanatics.

2 Likes

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by NwaNimo1(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bobandgreat: [color=#000099]

And in 'Murdering Innocent Civilians' Israel is creating multiple more times fanatics. . . Those 'deaths' will be revenged because moslems love revenge.

That's the 'vicious circle' Israel are in . . . they've not learnt from history.

1 Like

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Bobandgreat: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
NwaNimo1:

And in 'Murdering Innocent Civilians' Israel is creating multiple more times fanatics. . . Those 'deaths' will be revenged because moslems love revenge.

That's the 'vicious circle' Israel are in . . . they've not learnt from history.
[color=#000099][quote author=NwaNimo1]

So what do u propose Isreal should do? Fold her hands and watch her people slaughtered like cows? Isreal knows there's no peace for her and she is ever ready to continue in that vicious circle until the circle fades away.
Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Rossikki: 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bobandgreat said:

So what do u propose Isreal should do? Fold her hands and watch her people slaughtered like cows? Isreal knows there's no peace for her and she is ever ready to continue in that vicious circle until the circle fades away.

^^^Err.. Israel could start by withdrawing from the occupied territories. Ever heard of those, dummy? Do you know how many international laws Israel is flouting by building illegal settlements on Palestinian territory? Will you get your head off CNN and go research the roots of the Palestinian crisis? Same applies to the other dummies like you here supporting the illegal Israeli occupation of Palestinian territory.

1 Like

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Bobandgreat: 12:43am On Jul 21, 2014
Rossikki: Bobandgreat said:

^^^Err.. Israel could start by withdrawing from the occupied territories. Ever heard of those, dummy? Do you know how many international laws Israel is flouting by building illegal settlements on Palestinian territory? Will you get your head off CNN and go research the roots of the Palestinian crisis? Same applies to the other dummies like you here supporting the illegal Israeli occupation of Palestinian territory.
[color=#000099][quote author=Rossikki]Bobandgreat said:

Since u are now an expert on Isreali Palestinian conflict after ur extensive research, why not save us the trouble and educate us. Where do u get ur information from? Iran National TV? Mumu.
Re: Israelites Are Murderers by RoyalRoy(m): 1:05am On Jul 21, 2014
Rossikki: Bobandgreat said:

Rosikki u dey fall hand for here o.....except you are difderent from then same rosiki i used to know on Nairaland.

Israel after they survived the holocaust of Adolf Hitler became a country again in 1948 ....and they occupied their present land territory which is just one tenth of the land mass of the whole middle east region..

Israel called for all the Jews scattered all over the world to return to the homeland and help build a formidable country.

And do you know the slogan they chose for their country?

[size=15pt] NEVER AGAIN !!![/size]

Just as the USA chose the slogan "Enjoy the American Dream".

That is Never Again will they sit back and watch their generations been killed and wasted without them giving a fight .

So for a state that has survived many wars while living among many hostile nations between 1948-2014 ...that's 65 years so far.... u dont expect they survived on sentiment..... think well my brother. They survived this long because they were pro active and they never slept for a day among their enemies..

3 Likes

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Dainfamous: 1:37am On Jul 21, 2014
[b]I live in Israel and i will tell you the basic truth "Israel" is facing a great danger.We are surrounded by "Arabs Muslims" that want to eliminate Jews from Jerusalem.This is where King Solomon built a more substantive temple, Jerusalem was the capital of the Kingdom of Judah for some 5000 years. It had survived an Assyrian siege in 701 BCE by Sennacherib, According to the Bible, miraculous event in which an angel killed 185,000 men in Sennacherib's army.We are peaceful people and G-d knows the truth. In the book of Yehezqel“And the gentiles shall know that
house of Yisra’el went into exile for their
crookedness, because they have trespassed
against Me, so that I hid My face from
them, and I gave them into the hand of
their adversaries, and they all fell by the
sword.
“According to their uncleanness and
according to their transgressions I have
dealt with them, and hidden My face from
them.” ’(Yehezqel/Ezekiel 39:23,24)

I teach my little one (Torah) given to us by G-d through Moses and we follow his order till today.

As I read the news of ‪#‎BokoHaram‬ terrorizing and slaughtering the people of Nigeria, I am reminded of the supporter of APC of Sudan in the 1990s. Arab and African Muslims came together under the banner of jihadist Islam and killed millions of Sudanese Christians and animists. Once the Christians had been sufficiently slaughtered, the supporter of APC turned on the African Muslims and started slaughtering them. Seems the Black Africans thought they were accepted by the Arab caliphate lovers, but were surprised when that wasn't the case. 1400 years of precedent didn't give them a heads up.
Boko Haram considers itself part of "SUNNI ISIS" and wants to join with their jihadi brothers - ushering in worldwide Islam by the sword. They're killing Christians and (if they are not stopped) will soon be targeting my Igbo Israelites of southern eastern Nigeria (where my dear friends and my relatives live). [/b]

1 Like

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by djfaithy: 3:29am On Jul 21, 2014
The world has been divided into two by the creator himself the day he created a woman alongside man, then we have evil, we have holy,we have good and bad working together, anyway we are just an experiment in the hands of the creator or should I say he created us to amuse himself, imagine the solar system without "EARTH" , let's take deep look at it, did God himself love evil or is he incapable to stop all these? No ! Its all be pre destined, baba just dey watch us like drama wey dem don record for location come dey play for dvd because all the prophecy must come to pass, we fight over what we see and what we don't see, we fight over what we think we know and what we don't know at all, we call names, make other people feel bad, we don't investigate things thoroughly before we jump into conclusion, still we go to church on sunday and mosques on friday, then we wonder why GOD has forsaken us . Well you and I are the reason why God has forsaken Nigeria, he doesn't live where lies are celebrated, nah ! Check out countries where they don't give another name to spade.
Re: Israelites Are Murderers by djfaithy: 3:42am On Jul 21, 2014
Dainfamous: [b]I live in Israel and i will tell you the basic truth "Israel" is facing a great danger.We are surrounded by "Arabs Muslims" that want to eliminate Jews from Jerusalem.This is where King Solomon built a more substantive temple, Jerusalem was the capital of the Kingdom of Judah for some 5000 years. It had survived an Assyrian siege in 701 BCE by Sennacherib, According to the Bible, miraculous event in which an angel killed 185,000 men in Sennacherib's army.We are peaceful people and G-d knows the truth. In the book of Yehezqel“And the gentiles shall know that
house of Yisra’el went into exile for their
crookedness, because they have trespassed
against Me, so that I hid My face from
them, and I gave them into the hand of
their adversaries, and they all fell by the
sword.
“According to their uncleanness and
according to their transgressions I have
dealt with them, and hidden My face from
them.” ’(Yehezqel/Ezekiel 39:23,24)

I teach my little one (Torah) given to us by G-d through Moses and we follow his order till today.

As I read the news of ‪#‎BokoHaram‬ terrorizing and slaughtering the people of Nigeria, I am reminded of the supporter of APC of Sudan in the 1990s. Arab and African Muslims came together under the banner of jihadist Islam and killed millions of Sudanese Christians and animists. Once the Christians had been sufficiently slaughtered, the supporter of APC turned on the African Muslims and started slaughtering them. Seems the Black Africans thought they were accepted by the Arab caliphate lovers, but were surprised when that wasn't the case. 1400 years of precedent didn't give them a heads up.
Boko Haram considers itself part of "SUNNI ISIS" and wants to join with their jihadi brothers - ushering in worldwide Islam by the sword. They're killing Christians and (if they are not stopped) will soon be targeting my Igbo Israelites of southern eastern Nigeria (where my dear friends and my relatives live). [/b]

keep it up bro, some day, we shall know if there is God or not, its just that, it will be too late for most of you guys, keep spreading words of hate and anger, you want more bloods in the world ? You will get it, you want to control the population by force? Continue, you want us all to serve under masiu dajal (anti christ) at the end ? No problem, we already know its inevitable, but you didn't create yourself, you didn't make yourself human, you didn't chose your mother, you didn't chose your country, you didn't even chose the type of life you are living right now as they've brainwashed you all to believe, take it all you leave it, we are all gonna die, let muslim kill Christians, let christians kills muslims, let the jews bomb everyone away out of the universe but you guys should live forever.
Re: Israelites Are Murderers by djfaithy: 4:04am On Jul 21, 2014
Talk of ungodly father and rebellious children of israelites, their father waged war against jesus christ (prophet isa) now their children want to forcefully take what's not theirs from the followers of prophet Muhammed, I could remember perfectly that this same propaganda is what they used against jesus christ, that he wanted to forcefully over throne the king(or something) just as they have successfully painted hamas as a terrorist group, but what can we say, let the good and the bad flocks together, the shepherd will seperate them at night and put them in their rightful places....... Tears may last till dawn, but I am 100% sure there will be joy in the morning.....going for Sahur and if you are going to insult me, please don't quote me, pls.

1 Like

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by RoyalRoy(m): 4:12am On Jul 21, 2014
djfaithy: Talk of ungodly father and rebellious children of israelites, their father waged war against jesus christ (prophet isa) now their children want to forcefully take what's not theirs from the followers of prophet Muhammed, I could remember perfectly that this same propaganda is what they used against jesus christ, that he wanted to forcefully over throne the king(or something) just as they have successfully painted hamas as a terrorist group, but what can we say, let the good and the bad flocks together, the shepherd will seperate them at night and put them in their rightful places....... Tears may last till dawn, but I am 100% sure there will be joy in the morning.....going for Sahur and if you are going to insult me, please don't quote me, pls.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Ramadan Kareem
Re: Israelites Are Murderers by CyberWolf: 6:13am On Jul 21, 2014
NwaNimo1:

So they should keep quiet while the fanatics murder them?

1 Like

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by skullz: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2014
Always learn to pick your battles, the people of Palestine are crying foul because they are catching hell

Let's not forget Israel would have just as much casualty if not for the sirens and partly the iron domes. Yes the sirens are saving more lives than the iron domes Because when the siren sounds you practically have about 30secs to head for the nearest shelter.

The casualty on the Israeli side is relatively low, and it is not because Hamas dosent want to kill the isrealis with their rocket attacks......it is because the can't!!.

You can't hide behind civillian populace and shoot rockets, when you know that area would surely come under heavy fire, then you wait for the Israeli jets to show up and bomb the area so you can film it and paste it all over the social media to gain sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Rossikki: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Rosikki u dey fall hand for here o.....except you are difderent from then same rosiki i used to know on Nairaland.

Israel after they survived the holocaust of Adolf Hitler became a country again in 1948 ....and they occupied their present land territory which is just one tenth of the land mass of the whole middle east region..

Israel called for all the Jews scattered all over the world to return to the homeland and help build a formidable country.

And do you know the slogan they chose for their country?

[size=15pt] NEVER AGAIN !!![/size]

Just as the USA chose the slogan "Enjoy the American Dream".

That is Never Again will they sit back and watch their generations been killed and wasted without them giving a fight .

So for a state that has survived many wars while living among many hostile nations between 1948-2014 ...that's 65 years so far.... u dont expect they survived on sentiment..... think well my brother. They survived this long because they were pro active and they never slept for a day among their enemies..
So if a group of people suffered in another country they have a right to come to your town and seize the land, and confine your people into a small strip comprising 20% of your original territory, control your entry and exit, and deny you self-determination because THEY need somewhere to settle? Why can't you people spend just 20 minutes reading the background of the Palestinian issue? Why are you people so dense and stup.id? In Austria yesterday, 11,000 people marched on the streets in support of the Palestinian cause. See, they took the time to study the genesis of the crisis. Why can't you lot do the same and engage your brains for once in your lives instead of being dumb, unquestioning receivers of CNN propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Rossikki: 11:24am On Jul 21, 2014
Bobandgreat said

since you are now an expert on Isreali Palestinian conflict after ur extensive research, why not save us the trouble and educate us. Where do u get ur information from? Iran National TV? Mumu.
Actually anyone with the briefest education on the Palestinian crisis knows the exact nature of the illegal Israeli occupation of their land, and the continuing establishment of illegal settlements on Palestinian land in contravention of multiple UN laws and resolutions. You wouldn't know any of this because you are a fufu eating dunce with nothing upstairs beyond the latest manipulated utterance by CNN or BBC newscasters. When you grow a brain and learn to research from independent sources, you might finally become aware of the great injustice being played out in Palestine. Ignorant, hopeless dunce.

1 Like

Re: Israelites Are Murderers by Bobandgreat: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2014
Rossikki: Bobandgreat said

Actually anyone with the briefest education on the Palestinian crisis knows the exact nature of the illegal Israeli occupation of their land, and the continuing establishment of illegal settlements on Palestinian land in contravention of multiple UN laws and resolutions. You wouldn't know any of this because you are a fufu eating dunce with nothing upstairs beyond the latest manipulated utterance by CNN or BBC newscasters. When you grow a brain and learn to research from independent sources, you might finally become aware of the great injustice being played out in Palestine. Ignorant dunce.
[color=#000099][quote author=Rossikki]

And what independent sources are u researching from Iran TV, Al Jazeera, BBC Hausa Service, Boko Haram You Tube Video. Oily soup brain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boris Johnson Praises Biden / NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official / South Africa To Build Africas Biggest Oil Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.