Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

What Is The Difference Between A Crush And Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between A Crush And Love? (995 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between A Crush And Love? by Preciousgirl(f): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2014
i dont know if i am in love or i have a crush on this married man
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Crush And Love? by angela98(f): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2014
Crush is when you have a deep sexual attraction for someone. U just hunger to feel and taste their flesh. It comes with series of sexual infatuations without even getting to know the person first. Love doesn't just happen, its a thing that grows as you get to know the person and spends time with the person. smiley

For future advice, resist your crush on a married man.

#Removeeyesfrommarriedmen#

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Crush And Love? by Mynd44: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2014
Holy Mary mother of.......
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Crush And Love? by tintingz(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2014
Crush is to fantasize, have imagination about someone you desire to be with.

Love is to show affection to someone you desire.

but I guess it should be crush.

This man is married.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Crush And Love? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
Married men just knows how to take care of their girlfriends, they provide for you, spoil you silly and above all the sex is indescribable, you cu m several times before they even penetrate... They are mostly gooooddddd...

But....

A married man can never love you more than his family, so just know that whatever you feel for him is meaningless to him. All he cares for is your body
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Crush And Love? by omicron(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
While crush is momentary, Love will past the test of time.

However, typically a crush is someone who you romantically fantasizes about, even when it appears impossible to have them.

If I begin to 'really' and deeply fantansize about Beyonce, for example, then it can be called a crush.

But not when I fantasize about you wink
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Crush And Love? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Preciousgirl: i dont know if i am in love or i have a crush on this married man
miss yuzedo,is that you?

(1) (Reply)

Weird Facts About Ladies / What Love Is Not / 7 Signs That Tell You're In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.