Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso (5815 Views)

Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari / 2015: Kwankwaso Woos Anambra APC, seeks Okorocha’s support / Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Clerverly: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2014
Excerpts of the interview:

PT: What is your view on how the Federal Government is handling the state of insecurity in Nigeria, especially in the north?

Kwankwaso: The issue of security is key. Any government that cannot provide basic needs of its people means it is simply not there, that is why even the International Community feels like there is no government on ground in Nigeria.
A leader from America said his government has wasted too much time waiting for a government in Nigeria that is almost non-existent. He is not a Nigerian, and that is exactly the fact of the matter.
So many people have advised this government, especially on the issue of the North East . The North East should have a special Marshall Plan to support them. Every leader has his particular challenge, when President Yar’Adua came to power he had a challenge from the South-South, in the Niger Delta and he did his best to tackle that challenge. By the grace of God the situation is much better there.
Today whether you are from the South or North, Christian or Muslim does not matter; what really matter is how to get peace back. We have seen a situation in this country where some people are raising their own flags, It doesn’t help anybody. Every square inch of this country belongs to Mr. President; it doesn’t matter what religion, culture or people they are. People are being killed, maimed and even taken away on daily basis, like needles, people just disappear.
As we speak we have thousands of Nigerians in Niger Republic, Cameroun and Chad as refugees and nobody is even talking about them. They are just there at the mercy of their hosts. These are the issues on the ground that must be tackled instead they are going from church to church to bring in sentiment on the issue.
The people being killed and stolen are both Muslims and Christians, but it took them 18 days to agree that over 270 Nigerian children were stolen. They never wanted to believe that it happened. The woman leader of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, was even asking for their pictures, asking what their names are? They were being mischievous over the matter.
A government in a blessed and rich country like Nigeria cannot protect its citizens. [b]Any government that cannot protect Nigerians doesn’t deserve to be in office.

Being a president is not about personal enjoyment, it also does not mean protecting some and ignoring others. Once anyone is elected as a President or a Governor, you are no more the Chairman of your party, you are no more Edwin Clark, who is the leader of the Ijaw nation, but you are the President for both who voted for you and those who did not, those who like you, and those who do not like you.
We are seeing a situation where people are at the helm of leadership but still feel that they are cheated.

PT: Let’s talk politics now. Are we likely to see more governors joining the APC?

Kwankwaso: Of course, it is possible but what I know is that whether governors join us or not, the people are already with us. I have not taken the time to go to the South to study what is happening, but I had time to study the North. In the 19 states I don’t see any state where under free and fair election, people will go and vote for the status quo. The status quo is not good for anybody because they have failed to provide the basic services to justify why the people voted for this government.
They may think they are still popular, not only do they lack the capacity, the people around them are even worse, because they don’t tell them the truth, and that is why things keep getting worst by the day.
Funny enough, they don’t even have the true position of things. As far as they are concerned, everything is ok and the country is moving in the right direction. That is what they tell the President.
Well, of course, that is not good, but politically, I think that is good for our party. They will be shocked. Nigerians will do to them what the Malawians did to their government. We will Malawi them in 2015.
Jonathan will be number three.
I hope APGA and Labour will stop deceiving themselves. If they can get a good presidential candidate, he will be number three. He will be number three pursuing third term.

PT: During the controversy generated during the appointment of the new Emir of Kano, we understand the president planned to go to Kano, but when the current emir was the one who emerged, he changed his mind. As governor, were you informed that the President was visiting?

Kwankwaso: Well, someone called me and told me he was coming. But, when they realised that they were inducing crises, he refused to go.

PT: On this allegation of inducing crisis, did you on your own reach out to the president, since it became clear to you that he had a hand in what was happening?

Kwankwaso: Well, I am yet to get in touch with them, but I will get in touch with them. I am sure they will know my position even through you. I keep on advising them that in democracy, governors are not important. Who are important are the local government chairmen, councillors, press men and the ordinary people.
They should open a channel of communication. That is the responsibility of the leader. In Kano for instance, it is very easy
for me to communicate with anybody, and if I don’t want to communicate with you, there is no way you can communicate with me. The same thing applies with the president.
The mistake started long ago, but reached its peak when we had our election at the governors’ forum and elected Rotimi Amaechi to be our own chairman. The Governors forum is like a club, an association, and at the end of the day, Amaechi won by 19 votes. But he and his party, recognised the man with 16 votes. That was the beginning of our problem. We have never seen something like that. That association is not even constitutional. It is just a union of group of friends, but under this administration, even governors cannot choose their monitor. They will have to decide for us. That was the genesis of the crisis and at the end of the day, everybody was kicked out except the 16. They are the ones getting billions of naira in the name of ecological fund. He just dashes them the money and that is unfortunate.

PT: But are you protesting?

Kwankwaso: We did and we are still protesting. We can’t allow them to continue getting billions, while we get nothing. Even the appointment of an emir which is ordinarily the job of the Local Government, the President wanted to hijack it. When it comes to appointment of persons at the federal level they put our enemies who are their friends. That is not fair.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/blog/2014/07/20/interview-how-we-will-give-jonathan-the-malawi-treatment-in-2015-kwankwaso/

3 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by talktimi(m): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2014
Sweet dreams and idle rants

36 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by gunuvi(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2014
talktimi: Sweet dreams and idle rants
you can say that again and again.

21 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by nerodenero: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2014
Too much of talking than governance.Polítics is a mess in this country.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by ujoinme: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
On the contrary, Kwankwaso and his gang of APC will be the ones recieving the malawi treatment in 2015. It has already started in Ekiti and it will spread all over the Nation.

31 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
ranting of a demented fool

21 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Clerverly: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
^^^^Agents of darkness on the panic button

12 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Hangard: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
Kwakwanso is one hell of a comedian.
And the person above me is sick in the head.

29 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by gramci: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
Kwankwanso, APC days in Kano are numbered. Mohammed Abacha and Shekarau will destroy APC.

20 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by lacasa: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
Nigeria's nxt president come May 29

God - willing cool

#... PDP & Cankeermorms here present shld do the needful as always wink

15 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
nerodenero: Too much of talking than governance.Polítics is a mess in this country.
kwankwaso talked the talk and also walked the walk...unlike gej who's tough-talking , but ball-ess and a coward. If u want to knw kwankwaso is 1000 miles ahead of jonathan, then check gej's days as a deputy govnor, acting govnor/govnor, vice president, acting president and as a president, failure is his idiosyncrasy.
gej shld stop flexing his muscle against opposition members, he should direct his energy at boko haram.
his defeat at the poll in 2015 shall send him to his grave faster than his always failing LIVER/KIDNEY destroyed by sapele water.

11 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
gramci: Kwankwanso, APC days in Kano are numbered. Mohammed Abacha and Shekarau will destroy APC.
dunce, whre were they in 2011?

7 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by rash47(m): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
See washing, mr Ebele really doesn't know the essence of the power arrogated to his office or rather he his using it in a mischivious way as gov. Musa said.
The part that burdens me most is the internal displace people we have in this country and our borders, its disheartning to see nigerian's suffers in such manner the govt could actually control.

9 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: ranting of a demented fool
i've never seen a feeb drugged by gej's urine like u. I guess u acquired this syndrome of stuupidity frm excessive consumption of gej's urine.

9 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
rash47: See washing, mr Ebele really doesn't know the essence of the power arrogated to his office or rather he his using it in a mischivious way as gov. Musa said.
The part that burdens me most is the internal displace people we have in this country and our borders, its disheartning to see nigerian's suffers in such manner the govt could actually control.
gej is like a blindman driving in a car filled with people with sight.

6 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
APC and their members are really living in a separate world and always denying reality... APC will never rule Nigeria, a party of religious extremist has nothing to offer in a secular state

12 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: ranting of a demented fool

Sure . . . . . We are tired of hearing lose and worn out threats by dregs like Kwankwaso . . . .

10 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: i've never seen a feeb drugged by gej's urine like u. I guess u acquired this syndrome of stuupidity frm excessive consumption of gej's urine.

And am sure your bizarre strain of imbecil!ty is directly accruable to your life long objective of ingesting excessive volumes of Buhari and Tinubu terrible faecal excrements.

10 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by lloydtruth: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
Does Kwankwaso ever do other things than think about GEJ from morning till night, week to week, month to month? it's like kwankwaso is the only person in APC.

8 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: i've never seen a feeb drugged by gej's urine like u. I guess u acquired this syndrome of stuupidity frm excessive consumption of gej's urine.
poor boy

6 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by koboko69: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
Not sure there will be need for the Malawi style....the impeachment stick would have been turned around to whip his ass. Jonathan is foolishly playing into the hands of APC and Northerners.(details later)

3 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by RisMas(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
OMO.... SE FINISHING!!! HABA KWANKWASOO cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by nerodenero: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
Above all,governance in the country is truly pathetic!
caseless: kwankwaso talked the talk and also walked the walk...unlike gej who's tough-talking , but ball-ess and a coward. If u want to knw kwankwaso is 1000 miles ahead of jonathan, then check gej's days as a deputy govnor, acting govnor/govnor, vice president, acting president and as a president, failure is his idiosyncrasy.
gej shld stop flexing his muscle against opposition members, he should direct his energy at boko haram.
his defeat at the poll in 2015 shall send him to his grave faster than his always failing LIVER/KIDNEY destroyed by sapele water.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

And am sure your bizarre strain of imbecil!ty is directly accruable to your life long objective of ingesting excessive volumes of Buhari and Tinubu terrible faecal excrements.

asinines like u who do d hatchet job, ejac'ulate at d sight of buhari and tinubu's name. Isn't that enough reason to show ur hunger for what those men of honor excrete? Take ur flatulence-filled cephalo for examination, imp!

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by bloodyassassin: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
talk is cheap.

cleverly the vulture

5 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
lloydtruth: Does Kwankwaso ever do other things than think about GEJ from morning till night, week to week, month to month? it's like kwankwaso is the only person in APC.
yes, he does other things. He builds roads, schools, create jobs, pay salary, fight crime, enthrones emir , sweeps campaign ground of pdp to get rid of every disease they(pdp) must hav littered such place with and he make gej look more stuupid than he(gej) is by telling us his flaws and failure. Hope i'v spoken the minds of d gods and also answered ur question.

3 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
bloodyassassin: talk is cheap.

cleverly the vulture
u are a carcass!
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by bloodyassassin: 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: i am a carcass!

i know

5 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: asinines like u who do d hatchet job, ejac'ulate at d sight of buhari and tinubu's name. Isn't that enough reason to show ur hunger for what those men of honor excrete? Take ur flatulence-filled cephalo for examination, imp!

You often sound like a deranged maggot with a terrible and insatiable grubby appetite towards all faecal excrements your pay overlords dole freely to you.

You are a clear case of a stark e-illiterate commissioned squarely to shame yourself while been paid pitiance to keep up the acts for the amusing benefits of all.

Your foolishness has no case to justify it, hence your moniker "caseless"

8 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Antivirus92(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
Kwankwosa has done the TALKING

The masses will do the VOTING.....

Gej till shekau got baptised!

11 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Itoroetti(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
ujoinme: On the contrary, Kwankwaso and his gang of APC will be the ones recieving the malawi treatment in 2015. It has already started in Ekiti and it will spread all over the Nation.

not just ekiti,it moved at a speed of light to adamawa,then slowly heading towards nassarawa.
then it will zoomed into osun on august9,then we will witness real tears from the known failures,kwankaso and his cohort

8 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by tit(f): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
kwakwanso the loser!
he has forgotten he was defeated as an incumbent governor in 2003!
He is governor now because he attached to President Jonathan coat tails in 2011.
Kwankwaso has no future.
He is finished as a politician and is only looking for hapless, innocent citizens of Kano to drag down with him.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari / Citizens Must Defend Fundamental Rights / BREAKING!! Sefer Torah Arrives Nigeria From Israel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.