Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso (5817 Views)

Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari / 2015: Kwankwaso Woos Anambra APC, seeks Okorocha’s support / Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by lloydtruth: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: yes, he does other things. He builds roads, schools, create jobs, pay salary, fight crime, enthrones emir , sweeps campaign ground of pdp to get rid of every disease they(pdp) must hav littered such place with and he make gej look more stuupid than he(gej) is by telling us his flaws and failure. Hope i'v spoken the minds of d gods and also answered ur question.
ok, it's just that the way he carries GEJ matter for head will make anybody doubt if he has time for those things you listed above.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: dunce, whre were they in 2011?
Rabid Musa Kwankwashit was a PDP man in 2011... Now who is the dunce here?

3 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Safari29: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
gboss4sure: APC and their members are really living in a separate world and always denying reality... APC will never rule Nigeria, a party of religious extremist has nothing to offer in a secular state

apc and pdp are the same in terms of religion
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by masu: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Kwakwanso we are sorry your time is up

4 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Plus10(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
This is how pdp wil outsmart you guys again come 2015.You only make mouth on media why pdp does the 'voting work'

4 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by anago900: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
gej is a failure per excellence.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
ofenmanucom:
Rabid Musa Kwankwashit was a PDP man in 2011... Now who is the dunce here?
hav u forgotten that he asked pple of kano to vote buhari for president, and him for govnor? He made jonathan to lose kano durin d primary of pdp and gej also lost kano during presidential Election.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Decibel: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Wetin consign me wit supporters of APC

4 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by tit(f): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
see your master nyarko eating the bread of sorrows.
you no go keep quiet now.

3 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

You often sound like a deranged maggot with a terrible and insatiable grubby appetite towards all faecal excrements your pay overlords dole freely to you.
ur post envinces an unmitigated incivility, cos of ur hunger for excrement; u have the whole place littered or plastered with so much of excrement which u love to feed on. U are mendacious at ur hatchet job and despicably cretinous.

jmaine: You are a clear case of a stark e-illiterate commissioned squarely to shame yourself while been paid pitiance to keep up the acts for the amusing benefits of all.
when i said ur cephalo is filled with flatulence, i wasn't far frm d fact cos ur usage of this adjective points to that.

jmaine: Your foolishness has no case to justify it, hence your moniker "caseless"
this is clumsily laid out. I blame inebriety and coterminous stuupidity typical of gej's asslickers like u.
Ur paymaster,gej, is an effete and effeminate ijaw 'drunkard' and this effervisces frm his action, typical of a headless chicken.

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Ewizard(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
Even with ANAL s.ex, you can't do SHIT

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Mark1979: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
Free mobile app security app created to help with personal safety of Nigerians. It is a called 9ra Naija rescue alert, available on download on google play and google. Let your family and friends know about it. Thank you.

Let me know what you think of this app
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: ur post envinces an unmitigated incivility, cos of ur hunger for excrement; u have the whole place littered or plastered with so much of excrement which u love to feed on. U are mendacious at ur hatchet job and despicably cretinous.[/b]

You are a bloody [size=14pt]A-Pig-Sh1t maggot[/size], and maggots are known to have close affinity to faeces cos they love it.

btw, you sound like a malnourished scumbag in dire need of some much needed brain regig and reconfiguration.

caseless:
when i said ur cephalo is filled with flatulence, i wasn't far frm d fact cos ur usage of this adjective points to that.
[/b]

Those Adjectives were an apt description of a Mentally underprivileged buffoon with a disgusting fribbled education to boot.

caseless:
this is clumsily laid out. I blame inebriety and coterminous stuupidity typical of gej's asslickers like u.
Ur paymaster,gej, is an effete and effeminate ijaw 'drunkard' and this effervisces frm his action, typical of a headless chicken.

Your fatuous, oafish, and half-witted rants lay more credence to your revolting, disgusting and senseless personality.

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Mabaleosi(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
koboko69: Not sure there will be need for the Malawi style....the impeachment stick would have been turned around to whip his ass. Jonathan is foolishly playing into the hands of APC and Northerners.(details later)
Northerners my foot. Nothing you northerners can do to GEJ. U can only kill yourselves over there and I can't see how that will stop GEJ in 2015. Wawa

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:
[s]
You are a bloody [size=14pt]A-Pig-Sh1t maggot[/size], and maggots are known to have close affinity to faeces cos they love it.

btw, you sound like a malnourished scumbag in dire need of some much needed brain regig and reconfiguration.

Those Adjectives were an apt description of a Mentally underprivileged buffoon with a disgusting fribbled education to boot.

Your fatuous, oafish, and half-witted rants lay credence to your revolting, disgusting and senseless personality. [/s]

uncouth numskull, i thought u cud post something better;stil same old shiiit frm ur oral opening. Feeb!

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: uncouth numskull, i thought u cud post something better;stil same old shiiit frm ur oral opening. Feeb!

Coming from a bilious and a bitter caseless clown renowned for his geneologic inspired insolence and vile idiocy is quite rich . . . .

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Mogidi: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: uncouth numskull, i thought u cud post something better;stil same old shiiit frm ur oral opening. Feeb!

@caseless

Bros jmaine will eat you for lunch, if I were you, I'd discretely relocate to a quiet corner, just a friendly advise.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Clerverly: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

Coming from a bilious and a bitter caseless clown renowned for his geneologic inspired insolence and vile idiocy is quite rich . . . .

You always sound like a frustrated fool, Jamiu why?

4 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

coming frm a disoriented lackey whose handle depicts bile. U are adhesive to watery post littered with clumsily laidout verbosity.

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Enahi(f): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
What a Shameless,myopic, demented fool. Whoever elected Kwankwaso or Kwashoko as Governor made a mistake. Y'all keep blaming GEJ,aren't you part of the Government? What the heck,the Man is an animal.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
Clerverly:

You always sound like a frustrated fool, why?
it is symtomatic of a jackal like jmaine to spew balderdash for the fact that we fail to fall or eat what he's paid to feed us with. He's Such a holo-cephalo-scotched cocolithosphore!

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
Enahi: [s]What a Shameless,myopic, demented fool. Whoever elected Kwankwaso or Kwashoko as Governor made a mistake. Y'all keep blaming GEJ,aren't you part of the Government? What the heck,the Man is an animal[/s].
another asinine on the lose! Kwankwaso is not d reason ur bf left u, so dnt transfer ur agression to him.

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
Clerverly:

You always sound like a frustrated fool, Jamiu why?

Says the shameless Iponri Ghost shopping liar and twerp . . . .

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: coming frm a disoriented lackey whose handle depicts bile. U are adhesive to watery post littered with clumsily laidout verbosity.

Your affinity towards classical buffoonery is high , and am here to rein in your age long foolishness for the good of mankind.

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: it is symtomatic of a jackal like jmaine to spew balderdash for the fact that we fail to fall or eat what he's paid to feed us with. He's Such a holo-cephalo-scotched cocolithosphore!

In your bizarre knack to impress your fellow dungs, you come off worse than anticipated.

You are such an amusing caseless being.

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Clerverly: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

Says the shameless Iponri Ghost shopping liar and twerp . . . .

See as dem dey disgrace you here, I am very ashamed on behalf of your parents!

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
GEJ is not a good presido but people down here prefer him to any Northerner come 2015.However I love fire brand politicians like Kwankwaso and Amechi.

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Clerverly: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: another asinine on the lose! Kwankwaso is not d reason ur bf left u, so dnt transfer ur agression to him.

His name is Jamiu, he lives in Uyo, where he works as a Toilet Cleaner/ e rat! If you didn't know, You are exchanging words with an irredeemable idiotu!
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

In your bizarre knack to impress your fellow dungs, you come off worse than anticipated.

You are such an amusing caseless being.
headless lobster, i lynch toads like u to cure u of ur idiocy. The only u show ur toutery is here-a faceless forum. I might bomb u if u dont keep off.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
Enahi: What a Shameless,myopic, demented fool. Whoever elected Kwankwaso or Kwashoko as Governor made a mistake. Y'all keep blaming GEJ,aren't you part of the Government? What the heck,the Man is an animal.
Yes as Shameless as ur profile pics which I just checked now.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
Clerverly:

See as dey dem disgrace you here, I am very ashamed on behalf of your parents!

Lolz . . @ disgrace . . . . . Imagine the orphaned and clever less ghost shopping liar pitying me.

Pity your dead parents instead for burdening humanity with a creature like you. grin

2 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: headless lobster, i lynch toads like u to cure u of ur idiocy. The only u show ur toutery is here-a faceless forum. I might bomb u if u dont keep off.

Another incoherent babble from the amputated maggot.

You can only bomb your worthless paymasters.

Imagine the caseless midget threatening me. Lolz . . . am so scared cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IBB's Leg Allegedly Amputated! / Abdulrazaq Launches Free Malaria Treatments In Kwara / Eko Atlantic City Update (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.