Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,771 members, 7,806,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

I Was Given An Appeal From Finland Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Was Given An Appeal From Finland Embassy (749 Views)

How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! / I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... / I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Given An Appeal From Finland Embassy by tonie4state: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
Good Day!

I was given an appeal from Finland embassy,they said all my documents were okay and original but the amount in my account statement is low.So am appealing this week .Please I want you nairalanders to help out with (1)How do I go about the appeal?
( 2)What is my chances of getting the visa?

Please your help to me will be highly appreciated. Tenx
Re: I Was Given An Appeal From Finland Embassy by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
What kind of visa did you apply for?

There is no point appealing if you wont increase the amount to their required estimate because you will still be denied (e.g 6720 for students). , unless you fulfil some other special requirements stipulated by the migration (e.g If the educational institution provides you with free accommodation, you need to have at least 280 euros per month at your disposal. If the educational institution provides you with free accommodation and free meals, you need to have at least 195 euros per month at your disposal)

But again, what kind of Permit did you applied for?
Re: I Was Given An Appeal From Finland Embassy by tonie4state: 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
Am just visiting.
Re: I Was Given An Appeal From Finland Embassy by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
How much did you used in applying?
Re: I Was Given An Appeal From Finland Embassy by Vicjustice: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
tonie4state: Good Day!
I was given an appeal from Finland embassy,they said all my documents were okay and original but the amount in my account statement is low.So am appealing this week .Please I want you nairalanders to help out with (1)How do I go about the appeal?
( 2)What is my chances of getting the visa?
Please your help to me will be highly appreciated. Tenx
On what ground are you making the appeal, that the vvisa officer was wrong about the amount of money in your account?

(1) (Reply)

Give Weather Report In Your City. / The Disaster On Lagos-ibadan Expressway...(by Joseph1013) / 4 Things Every Nigerian Realizes After Losing Their Travel Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.