Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. (9976 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
I just graduated from the University and I'm waiting for service, hence i thought it cool to spend some time at my family-house - one that my dad insisted must be built to accomodate neighbours so as to avoid it being too lonely and generate rent. Funny enough we've got just one neighbour.

The Man is handsome and his wife is pretty but there is this one thing she does repeatedly: she baths with the bath-room doors open. I can't fathom why. At a point, I was about to enter the bathroom to ease myself, not until i heard the sound of water splashing on the floor did i realise that my Neighbour's Hot wife was in there and had to turn.

Like seriously, has anyone of you out there ever lived with this specie of women? Pls how do I cope with this situation? I certainly can't even think of telling her husband.

Your suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks.

Mod, I don't mind this making F.P. This is serious for me o!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by eph12(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
I have read this your story three times now I still can't find find the situation you are talking about.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by mencade5(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by RoyalRoy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
Do you live in a "face me-I face you" house? angry angry angry

Cos I dont understand oh....how you have to pass in front of your neighbour's bathroom when she is in there till u start to see the naked wife

12 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by jhydebaba(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
Enter the bathroom and do the thing now.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by kudoxs(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
so NL has turned to this? you call yourself a graduate and @ the slightest issue , you run to nairaland to spew rubbish. can't people deal with every little situation they come across in their life again.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by herald9: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
SOMEONE HAS BEEN BUSY BREAKING ONE OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS...

THO I CANT REMEMBER WHICH ONE shocked

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by DrObum(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
herald9: SOMEONE HAS BEEN BUSY BREAKING ONE OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS...

THO I CANT REMEMBER WHICH ONE shocked
It's the 12th that he broke, which says 'Thou shalt not trespass! '
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hmmmmmm confusing
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ansell: I just graduated from the University and I'm waiting for service, hence i thought it cool to spend some time at my family-house - one that my dad insisted must be built to accomodate neighbours so as to avoid it being too lonely and generate rent. Funny enough we've got just one neighbour.

The Man is handsome and his wife is pretty but there is this one thing she does repeatedly: she baths with the bath-room doors open. I can't fathom why. At a point, I was about to enter the bathroom to ease myself, not until i heard the sound of water splashing on the floor did i realise that my Neighbour's Hot wife was in there and had to turn.

Like seriously, has anyone of you out there ever lived with this specie of women? Pls how do I cope with this situation? I certainly can't even think of telling her husband.

i don't normally do this but...
Picture or i don't believe it!

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by herald9: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
DrObum:
It's the 12th that he broke, which says 'Thou shalt not trespass! '
grin grin
Are you sure?
grin
I only know about Ten...how come urs is Twelve?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by DrObum(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
herald9:
Are you sure?
grin
I only know about Ten...how come urs is Twelve?
That means you have not updated yours nah!
Check for updates nah! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by herald9: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
DrObum:
That means you have not updated yours nah!
Check for updates nah! grin grin grin
Hehehe... I'll update when I get orders from my preachergrin

I can't even remember the ten...you still want me to add extra two....see wickedness! grin
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
RoyalRoy: Do you live in a face me I face you house? angry angry angry

Cos I dont understand oh....how you have to pass in front of your neighbour's bathroom or even attempt to use it till u start seeing his naked wife

actually, the house was built in such a way that we share the toilet and bathrooms. Its not far frm what some may call a "face me i slap you" apartmentcheesy. Only dat it's just d two families live there.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
Rooster and bull. So wetin we go do? Clap for you??
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
[quote
author=Ansell]I just graduated from the University and I'm waiting for
service, hence i thought it cool to spend some time at my family-house -
one that my dad insisted must be built to accomodate neighbours so as
to avoid it being too lonely and generate rent. Funny enough we've got
just one neighbour.

The Man is handsome and his wife is pretty but there is this one thing
she does repeatedly: she baths with the bath-room doors open. I can't
fathom why. At a point, I was about to enter the bathroom to ease
myself, not until i heard the sound of water splashing on the floor did i
realise that my Neighbour's Hot wife was in there and had to turn.

Like seriously, has anyone of you out there ever lived with this specie
of women? Pls how do I cope with this situation? I certainly can't even
think of telling her husband.

Mod, I don't mind this making F.P. This is serious for me o! [/quote]

Na university of Attention seeking you graduate from

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Danhumprey: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ansell: I just graduated from the University and I'm waiting for service, hence i thought it cool to spend some time at my family-house - one that my dad insisted must be built to accomodate neighbours so as to avoid it being too lonely and generate rent. Funny enough we've got just one neighbour.

Really? You don't really want our contribution/comments/advices. Rather what you want is for this thread to make Frontpage. Smh!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Ellidude(m): 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
Danhumprey: Really? You don't really want our contribution/comments/advices. Rather what you want is for this thread to make Frontpage. Smh!
I thought i was the only one who saw that.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by alabiyemmy(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bull
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Chanchit: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Front page ko, mtcheeew. Mods' abeg carry this bad thread go deepest part of back page.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by SpaceGoat: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
answer this puzzle !! one thousand at sake !! click here https://www.nairaland.com/1821351/solve-puzzle-money tank
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by rattlesnake(m): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ehn just lock her inside na
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Yemlizzy(f): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
A graduatesad you should be able to manoeuvre your ways to do things in a sensible manner rather than blurting out rubbish here.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Ridiy: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ask her husband 2 tell u what 2 do....

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by PheezyLee(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
then its time to quit NL if dz thrash is found on d FP!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Henrypraise: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dat ur own small, hear mine:

My hot fair neighbour sleeps naked, she doesn't knw I see her, @ night, she lights up a rechargeable light in her room, d curtains ar drawn b she lies down, spreadin everytin facin d window, d first day I saw it I was shocked, in a bid to be fair, I stylishly told her dat I saw tru her kitchen window n I like her set of pots, (m a bachelor, n she is a spinser far above my age tho), I expected she will take a cue, but no she didn't, she goes abt spreadin her "things" n for d records, I must pass tru her window to acess my stair case. She is kinda too old 4 me n I don't fancy peepin, my friends even saw her one time on a visit.

I live my life n let her live hers.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by pweedyuz(f): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
How to cope with d situation........hmmmm,,lets c
wenever u hear d "splashing of water",,,be in ur room nd close d doors nd window...
den kneel down,close ur eyes nd say"""Oh lord,,let dis temptation pass mi by"".........

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by harffie(m): 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
Picture of the woman or adonbilivit!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
eph12: I have read this your story three times now I still can't find find the situation you are talking about.
you have to first imagine. ... hmmmmm ... put yourself in his shoes n create the scenerio.. Looooooooool

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by xtervaganza(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
Some ppl are like dat

Like me now, I sleep naked, some ppl can't

One of my ex once told me she can't shower with d bathroom door locked.

Her reason; she knew someone who slipped in d bathroom and dies because no one knew she had slipped cos d door was locked

Don't think the woman is eyeing you ooo

Don't disgrace yourself
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by eph12(m): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
ladunsky: you have to first imagine. ... hmmmmm ... put yourself in his shoes n create the scenerio.. Looooooooool
I have done that na and i don't see it as my problem. Anytime I go near the bathroom and I realise she's in there I walk away. Playing with somebody's wife is not my thing. But if it were to be a single lady .................
I
Will
Still
Walk
Away
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
Danhumprey: Really? You don't really want our contribution/comments/advices. Rather what you want is for this thread to make Frontpage. Smh!
nawao! Na so u dey spoil business?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Seduce A Girl / See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 / Omg! Is This Hips Artificial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.