Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. (9977 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
JOIN HER and BAFF....
U can even call the husband to join u...
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
Henrypraise: Dat ur own small, hear mine:

My hot fair neighbour sleeps naked, she doesn't knw I see her, @ night, she lights up a rechargeable light in her room, d curtains ar drawn b she lies down, spreadin everytin facin d window, d first day I saw it I was shocked, in a bid to be fair, I stylishly told her dat I saw tru her kitchen window n I like her set of pots, (m a bachelor, n she is a spinser far above my age tho), I expected she will take a cue, but no she didn't, she goes abt spreadin her "things" n for d records, I must pass tru her window to acess my stair case. She is kinda too old 4 me n I don't fancy peepin, my friends even saw her one time on a visit.

I live my life n let her live hers.

Really?? undecided
I give up cry
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Homguy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Trouble dey sleep Iyanga wan go wake am, keep lusting after another man's wife to ur own doom!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Really?? undecided
I give up cry
where is your house at cause guys like me no dey comot eyes
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Fxwarrior: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
DrObum:
It's the 12th that he broke, which says 'Thou shalt not trespass! '
grin grin

If to say una dey go church una for no dey fall my hand anyhow.See gobe.12 commandments kwa?

Since I was born and now I am getting old I have only learnt of 10 commandments.Una wan add 2 more? Shior.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Fxwarrior: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
kayciano: JOIN HER and BAFF....
U can even call the husband to join u...

Call the husband as a witness abi? Una no go kill me fah! grin
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
emtimes: where is your house at cause guys like me no dey comot eyes

No 27 sambisa forest.... Opposite BH squad
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Drasticbone(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
Maybe shez use to bathing in public
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by pussyeater(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
emtimes: where is your house at cause guys like me no dey comot eyes
Dem never pour u toto water for face before abi?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by spyg1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
1st: you are not a graduate. A graduate will not seek advice on this small thing.
2nd:she is attracted to you. Try to control yourself.
3rd; are u d only person in the compound?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by benatex(m): 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
And u be graduate mtchew,my friend get into dat bathroom and do d needful
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
Op next time knock and ask if someone is inside, she will be startled and might rush to close the door.Tell her sorry and walk away.

Maybe she has not gotten used to the fact that another person is living in that compound with her.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Dexpro: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
SELENAqueensy:
No 27 sambisa forest.... Opposite BH squad

Stale undecided
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by simdam500(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
xtervaganza: Some ppl are like dat

Like me now, I sleep naked, some ppl can't

One of my ex once told me she can't shower with d bathroom door locked.

Her reason; she knew someone who slipped in d bathroom and dies because no one knew she had slipped cos d door was locked

Don't think the woman is eyeing you ooo

Don't disgrace yourself
i concur... The way some people can never stay in the dark...
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
herald9: SOMEONE HAS BEEN BUSY BREAKING ONE OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS...

THO I CANT REMEMBER WHICH ONE shocked

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife.

Poster, is anything wrong with saying, "Madam, close the door " ?

That man go kill you o. No try am..
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by PenSniper: 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
Simple - start going around the house blindfolded.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. by Smartsyn(m): 12:30am On Jul 21, 2014
Op listen carefully.. bring a pen and paper and write down these....

Psalm 35 .....7 times
Psalm 119.....2 times
6 to 6 ...... 3 days
Then 1 day dry..

After doing these diligently, God ll reveal to you the solution to this problem in your dream.

Hold on brother, the lord is your strength.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 / Omg! Is This Hips Artificial? / SHOCKING: Bride Price in Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.