Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Is Love Possible Without Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Possible Without Money? (1110 Views)

Is International/long-distance Dating Possible Without Getting Scammed? / Is A Relationship Possible Without Sex?? / Sustaining Relationships Without Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Possible Without Money? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
is love possible without money?
Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by Tallesty1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
Is Life Possible without money
Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by kendrick93(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
Yes.but it doesnt lead u both to anywhere
Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by egopersonified(f): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
There is no one who doesnt have money, we just have it on various levels. If the couple can live with their present financial status and work around it, they will survive, but I believe change is the only constant thing in life, a poor person today can be nigeria's next dangote.
Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by Ruq: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
Money does all.
Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by spyg1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
If you don't have money how can you look good for your girlfriend. Girls may say, ''i luv him not cos of his money'' is a lie o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
# Loves makes the impossible possible: Money makes everything easy.

Money in a relationship only makes the bond stronger. undecided
Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by Mynd44: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
Smh...

The problem with you people is that you have nothing else to offer to your spouce or partners so you hide behind money to do your incapabilities.......

You do not have a way to make a date fun so you switch to going to a music show, you can't think about those little things that can make her smile so you get her a wrist watch. You don't understand the importance of being there for her so you get her an iphone.

For the ladies, you are so used to depending on your fathers, uncles and taking favors from people that you are scared when you find yourself in a situation where you can't call for it

1 Like

Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
Money is the Oil dat lubricates love. There is an extent love can exist without money. It's very difficult nowadays to see a gurl dat will settle wit a guy who has no convicing biz or a well paying job.

1 Like

Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by xp17(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
the question should be "does love really exist amongst partners?

love is kinda illusive to me , because I'm yet to see 'love' exist without a condition attached.

real love is when you find nothing interesting in the person, but just love the person, irrespective of his/her status quo.

note: even if you love the person because he/she is being nice, the "NICE" already placed a condition which makes it infatuation. and infatuation is a bitchh , especially when that first attraction is gone. hope you grab this? Geoff!

in my stand to be corrected opinion, I'd say true love is only found amongst parents and their kids ,because no matter what , they are always there for one and other irrespective of what.

be the first to pick a stone if only you can agree to date and nurse a partner that's imbecilic or have other types of severe disabilities for 23yrs plus with smiles, hope, prayer, love, and care without knowing him/her from Adam and eve. if none, then love does not exist btw spouses

2 Likes

Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by GentleMimi: 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
Without being too sentimental,unrealistic,and emotional,i can boldly say that true love DOES exist without money. But this is as rare as ever. The first dude i came close to even loving had nofin in terms of finances. What i loved was everything he represented/stood for. Till today i still hold him in high regard.
It all depends on each individual. Some are not capable of loving anyone but themselves. Even if u give them the greatest wealth,they are still not capable of loving others.
Personally,i think ''love'' that developes where there is wealth is not true love. Take away money and beauty,u may have nothing left.
But if i may be truthful,i'll say i lack the capability of loving a man who has no ambitions or life purpose,a man who lacks objectives and drive,a man who fails to realize opportunities to succeed. Even if u are not wealthy,be smart enough to know how to hussle. Make hunger kee me?
Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by freshprincex49(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
The answer is an emphatic 'NO'. Even love will wear off with time. If poverty rears its ugly head the challenges will become insurmountable. Any LOVE without MONEY is sitting on a keg of gunpowder. Its just a matter of time......This is the bitter reality if we must be truthful, except we are being plain hypocritical

1 Like

Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by lomaxx: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Love without money?
If it doesn't matter in the beginning, it will certainly matter at some point
Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by Lordabas: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
there is a saying that says it all:
WHEN POVERTY ENTERS FROM THE DOOR LOVE ESCAPES FROM THE WINDOW.
grin

1 Like

Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by omicron(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Love without money is like the proverbial word of God which fell upon thorns....it would want to thrive o, but SOON the worries, frustrations and inadequacies as well as myriad other problems of life will come and stifle its growth.

You need money to weed off such Thorns!

1 Like

Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by ifex370(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
ma suscribe first... brb
Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
Love withawt money is actually possible,dunno y peeps still get themselves confused wif straight forward questions.
Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by farano(f): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
No money no friend
Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by fijiano202(m): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
GentleMimi: Without being too sentimental,unrealistic,and emotional,i can boldly say that true love DOES exist without money. But this is as rare as ever. The first dude i came close to even loving had nofin in terms of finances. What i loved was everything he represented/stood for. Till today i still hold him in high regard.
It all depends on each individual. Some are not capable of loving anyone but themselves. Even if u give them the greatest wealth,they are still not capable of loving others.
Personally,i think ''love'' that developes where there is wealth is not true love. Take away money and beauty,u may have nothing left.
But if i may be truthful,i'll say i lack the capability of loving a man who has no ambitions or life purpose,a man who lacks objectives and drive,a man who fails to realize opportunities to succeed. Even if u are not wealthy,be smart enough to know how to hussle. Make hunger kee me?
nice comment but True love only exist in movies
Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by sexylogan(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
If Love was a Car, Money would be the fuel that keeps the car moving.
Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by nationwide24: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
xp17: the question should be "does love really exist amongst partners?

love is kinda illusive to me , because I'm yet to see 'love' exist without a condition attached.

real love is when you find nothing interesting in the person, but just love the person, irrespective of his/her status quo.

note: even if you love the person because he/she is being nice, the "NICE" already placed a condition which makes it infatuation. and infatuation is a bitchh , especially when that first attraction is gone. hope you grab this? Geoff!

in my stand to be corrected opinion, I'd say true love is only found amongst parents and their kids ,because no matter what , they are always there for one and other , irrespective of what.

be the first to pick a stone if only you can agree to date and nurse a partner that's imbecilic or have other types of severe disabilities, for 23yrs plus with smiles, hope, prayer, love, and care without knowing him/her from Adam and eve. if not, then love does not exist btw spouses
Well said bro. People deceive themselves with love when they are actually lusting.
Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by nationwide24: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
xp17: the question should be "does love really exist amongst partners?

in my stand to be corrected opinion, I'd say true love is only found amongst parents and their kids ,because no matter what , they are always there for one and other , irrespective of what.

be the first to pick a stone if only you can agree to date and nurse a partner that's imbecilic or have other types of severe disabilities, for 23yrs plus with smiles, hope, prayer, love, and care without knowing him/her from Adam and eve. if not, then love does not exist btw spouses
Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
Yes it's possible but very frustrating.
Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by xtervaganza(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
Its possible, very possible

But why not make money 1st? Not for love but for yourself

Money doesn't make the world go round.

It makes your life sweet

Imagine I just ordered my ps4

Without money I would forever be longing for it

GOD abeg shower my life with money all the days of my life
Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by addictiv(m): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
Nope.
Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by evanscheck(m): 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
egopersonified: There is no one who doesnt have money, we just have it on various levels. If the couple can live with their present financial status and work around it, they will survive, but I believe change is the only constant thing in life, a poor person today can be nigeria's next dangote.

See how lovely ur speech is, I wonder how u can sit tight and wait for change. Dont be decieved, money owe u love but love does nt owe u happiness, make ur choice
Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:21am On Jul 21, 2014
fijiano202: nice comment but True love only exist in movies
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 21, 2014
if love is not possible without money as i deduced from your contributions so far then i have right to treat my possession the way i want since 'it' was purchased with my hard earned money
Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 21, 2014
Ofcourse it is. Even more real
Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 7:18am On Jul 21, 2014
quicksilver1979: is love possible without money?
yes. Money just makes the love 'sweeter'
Re: Is Love Possible Without Money? by egopersonified(f): 8:09am On Jul 21, 2014
evanscheck:

See how lovely ur speech is, I wonder how u can sit tight and wait for change. Dont be decieved, money owe u love but love does nt owe u happiness, make ur choice

U dont wait for change, u work out your change, money cant buy u love and love brings happiness. Dont get it twisted.

(1) (Reply)

Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? / 10 Things To Help You Predict A Potential Cheater / Boy Sleeps With Dogs. Says I Ve Been Bitten Twice Bydogs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.