Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Forum For Epidemiologists/medical Statistician - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Forum For Epidemiologists/medical Statistician (796 Views)

Have A Dream To Serve In Cbn As Statistician, Please Guide Me Through / To All Statistician.... / Chartered Statisticians And Statistician-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forum For Epidemiologists/medical Statistician by drpialabi: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
Epidemiologists and medical statistician and those aspiring to be a professional in any of these disciplines. Pls lets meet here to discuss the prospect of our profession and the oppurtunities that abound.
Re: Forum For Epidemiologists/medical Statistician by abdulfaskari(m): 8:44am On Oct 01, 2015
Hello Sir, 
I am an applicant in the UI and I applied for epidemiology and medical statistics. Last year you gave me some advice
on the application process which really helped me through the application process. I really appreciate it. God bless you.
I scored 65 in the EPT, now I wish to prepare for the departmental test and the interview. I would like you to help once more Sir. If you could give me the topics I should probably concentrate on, I would really appreciate it.
I also want to keep in touch so that I could know the time of the test when they fix it. 
Thank you.
Re: Forum For Epidemiologists/medical Statistician by aghr(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2015
Connect with freelancers in Nigeria today and get those grueling assignments, tasks and projects off your table. Our freelancers would bring you quality and professional service to save you time and stress of completing daunting tasks to meet up with your ever demanding schedules daily. Categories of jobs our freelancers can deliever include programming, copywriting, graphics design, webmasters etc
We respect your privacy and we are professionals who get job done ontime and perfectly.
Join us now C001E0B69

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible 4 A 1stclass Graduate To Be A Bus Conductor Or Street Hustler / Choice For Master's Degree. / 2015 Immigration Uploading Of Documents Extended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.