Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread (12546 Views)

Affordable Glo Data Subscription Plans Available / Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime / llll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!

My dear wonderful customers, please be informed that MTN Share N Sell service is currently having issues with delivery of transferred airtime to recipients phone numbers from various donors, as we only do received a transfer notification from 777 but no delivery of airtime to the phone.

To this end, please send me only MTN recharge cards pins for your MTN data subscription plans and don't use share n sell service until it is resolved by MTN. All inconveniences is highly regretted.

I want to say thank you very much for your understanding and continued patronage. May the Almighty GOD bless you all as you keep promoting my data service business.

I love you all.

Signed:
Lugard Ekhator

Cheap Data Subscription Plans

Get your MTN 1GB data volume at N1,200 only via bank and recharge cards payments. Place your order today and be rest assured of getting your data ASAP, without any stories.

All data bundles are valid between 29 to 30 days, and you can make multiple subscription at your convenience.

The MTN SME subscription plans work on your Android phones and tablets, iPhones, iPads, Windows phones and tablets, Java phones, Blackberry 10 OS and USB Modems for your laptops and desktop computers, with the exception of the older Blackberry devices such as Bold, Curve, Javelin, etc.

NOTE:
Any subscription above 1GB data volume is done through multiple transfer.

SUBSCRIPTION METHOD

Bank deposit/transfer, as well as recharge cards payment are accepted.

Pay the amount of the plan you are buying to the bank details below, then text the MTN phone number to be credited, amount paid and bank teller number to 08144845524 or 08093370045. Once it is confirmed, your data bundle will be credited on the given MTN number with a validity of 29 to 30 days, deepending on the date of purchased from MTN.

To check your data balance, please dial *461*7# or text SHAREBALANCE (not case sensitive) to 131 and you will receive the details via SMS.

BANK DETAILS

1. Lugard Ekhator
Savings Account Number: 0129624568
GTBank

2. Bose Ekhator
Savings Account Number: 0024621323
Diamond Bank

3. Bose Ekhator
Savings Account Number 0014089771
Sterling Bank

Try it out with me today and share your experience with others for proof of integrity.

For further enquiries and questions, please call, text and WhatsApp me on 08144845524. Other numbers are 08093370045, 08069134574 and 08051516844.

Waiting to receive your orders soon.

Thanks and GOD bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by Dumas32(m): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
Will give it a try 2moro.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by Temitaryor(m): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hmmmm
Is dis real?

1 Like

Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by IRIENBOY(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ok
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 6:19am On Jul 21, 2014
Dumas32: Will give it a try 2moro.
Okay. I will be expecting to hear from you. Thank you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 6:21am On Jul 21, 2014
Temitaryor: Hmmmm
Is dis real?
Yes please.
Mind you, it is not a cheat or tweak, but a normal MTN Internet subscription plans offered on a SME Data Share platform by MTN. Thank you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Update On MTN SME Data Share Service - All Users Please Read

Hello all,
A lot of people today are into reselling MTN SME Data Share bundles business including my humble self, which is a sort of succor to Android, Windows, iOS and USB Modem Internet subscription users, as you now get more data volume for less as compared to what MTN is offering on their HSI platform. A welcome development I must tell you.

However, I would like to point out two things you may not be aware on this MTN SME Data Share bundles, especially as you usually bought this data bundles from initial subscribers of this product. I am not trying to ask you to patronize me but it is a good thing you should know about this.

1. The data bundle you subscribed from someone DOES NOT carry a 30 days validity as we earlier made you to believed.
The life cycle of the bit-by-bit shared/sold data volume is tied to the 30 days validity available on the total given data volume by MTN. Let's say I bought my data bundle from MTN on the 13th of July, 2014, and you in turn bought some from me today 23rd July, 2014, your validity will be till 13th August, 2014, as against 23rd, August, 2014. With this scenario, the data sold out in bits by subscribers do not enjoy a separate validity period outside the parent data bundle from where you got your share.
Therefore, should you desire to use any reseller here, please ask them the day they purchase their data so that you wouldn't fall a victim of expecting your plan to expire in 30 days' time, but only be disconnected or your airtime wipe out in 2 days as the validity period of your reseller expires. Every genuine businessman and GOD fearing fellow should be able to tell you this truth. I hope you understand.
To check your data balance dial *461*7# or text Sharebalance to 131.

2. You can't make multiple subscription on the same MTN line from different resellers when you still have some data volume in your account from your previous subscription.
For those of you that may be thinking of extending your validity period by buying multiple data bundles on your line, please take note that any amount of data you purchased does not have any separate life cycle outside its mother's life cycle, which automatically rule out your attempts of extending the lifespan of your data bundles. If you are making a multiple purchases from the same person on the same line, your validity period will be tied to the same date of the parent validity, and you can only have your validity period extended if your provider have bought a new data plan from MTN.
But to make another subscription from a different reseller is NOT POSSIBLE when you still have left-over data volume in your account. To change your current reseller probably due to price differences, you just have to exhaust your old data plan before doing so. I hope you got it clear.

The scenario above was discovered as both a reseller and a subscriber, and therefore speaking to you from a practical point of view.

Just a reminder:
Before you buy your next subscription from any reseller, please ask them the date they purchased their current plan. It is very very important.
Also bear it in mind that the data volumes you buy from any reseller DOES NOT have any 30 days validity period. Its validity is between 1 to 30 days, depending on the date your reseller purchased his data bundles from MTN.

Thank you for reading.

http://emwanta..com/2014/07/update-on-mtn-sme-data-share-service.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
will one be able to check data balance?
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 8:34am On Jul 25, 2014
koonbey: will one be able to check data balance?
Yes, by dialing *461*7# or text sharebalance to 131. Thank you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by bxcode(m): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
Do you accept recharge cards for the smaller packages?
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
bxcode: Do you accept recharge cards for the smaller packages?
How much do you want to buy please?
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by bxcode(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
luluosas:
How much do you want to buy please?
250mb
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
bxcode:
250mb
Okay. Send me the recharge card and the MTN number to be credited on 08144845524. Thank you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by born2boink(m): 2:02am On Jul 27, 2014
slimbryan: dis is pure scam....I jst called my frnd dat works wt MTN..pls don't pay any money into d account....Mr scammer ur uniform don ready for prison..

.this one na nail on top of the guy head ooo. Hope say dem no bi true scam because I bi wan buy data plan soon because this my new phone wan kill me with subscription.

1 Like

Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by bxcode(m): 2:42am On Jul 27, 2014
luluosas:
Okay. Send me the recharge card and the MTN number to be credited on 08144845524. Thank you.
Aii, will give you a call before sending it. Thanks
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 6:42am On Jul 27, 2014
slimbryan: dis is pure scam....I jst called my frnd dat works wt MTN..pls don't pay any money into d account....Mr scammer ur uniform don ready for prison..

Ignorance is truly a disease!
My friend go and educate yourself before disgracing yourself in a public forum like Nairaland. Both you and the MTN staff that told you that lie are both clones. May GOD have mercy on your high level ignorance.
http://www.mtnbusiness.com.ng/sme/datashare

4 Likes

Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 6:53am On Jul 27, 2014
bxcode:
Aii, will give you a call before sending it. Thanks
You are most welcome.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 7:02am On Jul 27, 2014
born2fuck: .this one na nail on top of the guy head ooo. Hope say dem no bi true scam because I bi wan buy data plan soon because this my new phone wan kill me with subscription.
Who's fooling around between me and you here now?
This is why some of you are easily misled. People poo for you and you eat it all because you are hungry. Wise up if at all you want to learn. Feed yourself on this link and stop being used.http://www.mtnbusiness.com.ng/sme/datashare
For your information, I am now on the 3rd subscription from MTN since on the 13th of July, 2014, bringing my purchase so far to 30GB and market have been very good.
So since you have refused to patronised me as you termed me a cheat without any investigation, have I not been selling? May GOD help you to defeat your fear and irresponsible traits. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 7:13am On Jul 27, 2014
Make your choice and subscribe today. Thank you.

1. 250MB at N400
2. 500MB at N700
3. 750MB at N1,100
4. 1GB at N1,400
5. 1.5GB at N2,000
6. 2GB at N2,700
7. 3GB at N4,000
8. 5GB at N6,800
9. 8GB at N10,000
10. 10GB at N12,000
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by born2boink(m): 7:18am On Jul 27, 2014
luluosas:
Who's fooling around between me and you here now?
This is why some of you are easily misled. People poo for you and you eat it all because you are hungry. Wise up if at all you want to learn. Feed yourself on this link and stop being used.http://www.mtnbusiness.com.ng/sme/datashare
For your information, I am now on the 3rd subscription from MTN since on the 13th of July, 2014, bringing my purchase so far to 30GB and market have been very good.
So since you have refused to patronised me as you termed me a cheat without any investigation, have I not been selling? May GOD help you to defeat your fear and irresponsible traits. Thank you.
dem use chewing gum cellotape your eyes, no bi slimbryan accused you of scam. No carry matter wey bi another man on put for my head ooo. If you never wake up, go use water rinse your eyes read all over again or else thunder go fire many people for this nairaland
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 7:24am On Jul 27, 2014
born2fuck: dem use chewing gum cellotape your eyes, no bi slimbryan accused you of scam. No carry matter wey bi another man on put for my head ooo. If you never wake up, go use water rinse your eyes read all over again or else thunder go fire many people for this nairaland
My issue with you is your very first sentence in your comment. Go back and reread what you wrote.
Somebody told you a lie, and you believed the lie without investigation, which position do you think you now occupy at such? Thank you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by born2boink(m): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2014
luluosas:
My issue with you is your very first sentence in your comment. Go back and reread what you wrote.
Somebody told you a lie, and you believed the lie without investigation, which position do you think you now occupy at such? Thank you.
you are not serious" nail on someone head is like" spoiling business for some body, even if it is a scam or not, it is still like a nail because the guy try to change many mind and I never meant a scam ooo. I said it is a real big Bleep up to come into someone business and accused the person of scam, that means a nail on the person head. You would understand if you grow up on street, if I open a genuine business and a stranger comes in to destroy it, it is a nail on head nah. Why not fight the guy wey wan put sand for your garri
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
born2fuck: you are not serious" nail on someone head is like" spoiling business for some body, even if it is a scam or not, it is still like a nail because the guy try to change many mind and I never meant a scam ooo. I said it is a real big Bleep up to come into someone business and accused the person of scam, that means a nail on the person head. You would understand if you grow up on street, if I open a genuine business and a stranger comes in to destroy it, it is a nail on head nah. Why not fight the guy wey wan put sand for your garri
You would have investigated the lie that guy told but you bought his lies.
Anyway, I am sorry if I had offended you. Thank you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
Should you consider buying from me today, you will have a 29 days validity.
Thank you and GOD bless.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by Anomnity: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
born2fuck: you are not serious" nail on someone head is like" spoiling business for some body, even if it is a scam or not, it is still like a nail because the guy try to change many mind and I never meant a scam ooo. I said it is a real big Bleep up to come into someone business and accused the person of scam, that means a nail on the person head. You would understand if you grow up on street, if I open a genuine business and a stranger comes in to destroy it, it is a nail on head nah. Why not fight the guy wey wan put sand for your garri
My friend get out of this thread.Even your user name alone is a disgrace to responsible men.MTN SME data sharing is only new to those living in thick villages & not to nairalanders.Stop derailing this thread both you & your ignorant friend.My advise is that Luluosas should ignore you folks & do his business.

1 Like

Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by born2boink(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Anomnity:
My friend get out of this thread.Even your user name alone is a disgrace to responsible men.MTN SME data sharing is only new to those living in thick villages & not to nairalanders.Stop derailing this thread both you & your ignorant friend.My advise is that Luluosas should ignore you folks & do his business.
what is the one saying? Abi u wan panyi ni? Walahi matter wey no concern you please no carry your head put or else you go see wetin poke nose people eye go see.... Abi thunder wan fire you die ni?
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
born2fuck: what is the one saying? Abi u wan panyi ni? Walahi matter wey no concern you please no carry your head put or else you go see wetin poke nose people eye go see.... Abi thunder wan fire you die ni?
Can you just hear yourself! Please respect is reciprocal okay.
You failed to do the needful at the very moment you started making your comments. Instead of you to accept the fact that you were misled into believing a lie, you are here abusing others. Please stop this now. Thank you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by born2boink(m): 12:58am On Jul 29, 2014
luluosas:
Can you just hear yourself! Please respect is reciprocal okay.
You failed to do the needful at the very moment you started making your comments. Instead of you to accept the fact that you were misled into believing a lie, you are here abusing others. Please stop this now. Thank you.
someone come in and said it was a scam, I believed and the you(original poster) comes in to defend yourself and I believe you. Which one comes concern anomnity crying that his life don damage, if he was cryinng like that, what would the owner of the tthread (op) do?

I never see this kind tin before, you wey get matter concern no cry, na person wey poke nose tthey shout say his own life don damage..... If person live long for this life, go see cow wey get k-leg.

Nothing wey will no go see for nairaland
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by gabriel979: 1:47am On Jul 29, 2014
hay js 2 be sure, trns a lil 4 me ..08141904536... i'll buy a gig ..1st let me see a trial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3-in-1 Universal Internet Modem @ Great Price / Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) / Best Deals Ever For Xaomi, Iphones, Samsung, ps4 console! Pay On Delivery LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.