Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread - Phone/Internet Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread (12532 Views)

Affordable Glo Data Subscription Plans Available / Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime / llll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by born2boink(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2014
Why this not working on my Q10?
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2014
born2fuck: Why this not working on my Q10?
Did you check that your apn is not blackberry.net? If it is, then you have to create a new internet profile to see whether it can work with the following details.

Name: MTN (You can name it anything)
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Proxy: 10.199.212.2
Port: 8080
Username: web
Password: web

Do check and get back please. Thank you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2014
Beware of Impersonators - 08163351111 Is An Impostor And An Impersonator

Good morning dear wonderful people of GOD,
I received a call this morning from a colleague in the office that I, Lugard Ekhator, called him, asking him to delete my old number that this is my new number (08163351111).
So when he asked the impersonator of his name, the fraudster asked him to guess and because he saw that the voice resembled my voice, he then said is that Lugard, and the impersonator said yes.

I then asked him to forward the number to me. So when I called the number, the same impersonator was asking me to guess who he was. I told him I don't guess people but he persisted that i should guess his name. However I insisted that he must tell me his name but he refused.

I then warned him to stop impersonating me. To my shock, he called me a 419 trying to dupe him.

Please, should you ever receive any call asking you to guess the caller, he/she is a 419 looking for victims to defraud. Just end the call right there and reject any call that may come again from the same number.

This number 08163351111 is a 419 number, a big time fraudster. Don't fall a victim for him please.

For the avoidance of doubt, my numbers have not change and should they change, I will never asked my contacts to delete the old number while telling them to guess my voice. GOD forbids.
My numbers 08051516844, 08069134574 and 08144845524 are very active and has not change.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Thank you all and GOD bless.

http://emwanta..com/2014/08/beware-of-impersonators-08163351111-is.html

Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by born2boink(m): 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
luluosas:
Did you check that your apn is not blackberry.net? If it is, then you have to create a new internet profile to see whether it can work with the following details.

Name: MTN (You can name it anything)
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Proxy: 10.199.212.2
Port: 8080
Username: web
Password: web

Do check and get back please. Thank you.
everything listed is the same thing on my setting.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
born2fuck: everything listed is the same thing on my setting.
Okay. Do a battery pull for reset and see whether it will connect. Thank you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
Keep An Eye On Your Airtime

Dear users of MTN SME Data Share service,
As you are enjoying this cheaper data subscription on your Android, iOS, iPads, Windows and USB Modem devices, please do keep an eye on your airtime. This is because immediately your data bundle is exhausted, MTN will NEVER tell you but they will fall on your airtime thereafter. By so doing, you may be thinking that you are still browsing using your paid data plan not knowing that your airtime is gone. Even though you have N5,000 in your account, they will wipe it out under few minutes on PAYU (Pay As You Use) platform. So be careful with your airtime.
Therefore, always dial *461# followed by 7 to check your data balance, should *461*7# refused to show your data balance when dialed, so that you will be aware of when to disconnect your Internet service. However, if you don't always leave money in your account, you may not bother about this.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2014
Good morning everyone. Thank you for your patronage so far.
My data bundle has 28 days validity today Thursday, 7th August, 2014. Thank you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
Good evening all.
Just to let you know that I have a new plan now with 30 days validity. Thank you all for your patronage.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by born2boink(m): 9:06am On Aug 08, 2014
It is working fine right now, thanks to Mr. ExpertPRo, told to me send EXPIRE to 21600 then another nairaland said text DATA ON to 131

Even nairaland get sense pass mtn customer service which I have been talking to for good 3 days

2 Likes

Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by born2boink(m): 9:07am On Aug 08, 2014
Na to come enjoy my Tin nyanfu nyanfu then subscribe 1 Good gig later.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2014
born2fuck: It is working fine right now, thanks to Mr. ExpertPRo, told to me send EXPIRE to 21600 then another nairaland said text DATA ON to 131

Even nairaland get sense pass mtn customer service which I have been talking to for good 3 days
Good to know that your Internet service is now up.
Thanks to all the people that assisted you and thank you for patronizing me. I am very grateful.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2014
born2fuck: Na to come enjoy my Tin nyanfu nyanfu then subscribe 1 Good gig later.
You are most welcome to patronize me again.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2014
Order your MTN SME data plans today from me with a 29 days validity as at 8th August, 2014.
Pay through recharge cards, airtime transfer, internet banking and bank deposit and receive your data sharpily. Although bank deposit and internet banking transfer is preferable, you can still use all the methods stated above.

Here are my data plans prices for your guide.

1. 250MB at N400
2. 500MB at N700
3. 750MB at N1,100
4. 1GB at N1,400
5. 1.5GB at N2,000
6. 2GB at N2,700
7. 3GB at N4,000
8. 5GB at N6,800
9. 8GB at N10,000
10. 10GB at N12,000

BANK DETAILS
Name: Lugard Ekhator
Account Number: 0129624568
Bank: GTBank

SMS, flash or call on 08069134574, WhatsApp +2348144845524 and BBM 7BFA3C6C

Thank you and GOD bless.

1 Like

Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
There Is Hope For Nigeria

Yesterday, 7th August, 2014, I mistakenly sent 500MB to someone who paid for 250MB on my MTN SME data share. When I chatted with him to confirm the receipt of his data volume as 131 refused to send him an alert, he told me that he has 500MB in his account instead of the 250MB he paid for.
When I calculated my data, I discovered that 250MB was actually missing. I then told him that it was a mistake on my part. So he asked what he should then do. I simply told him to use the data and pay me whenever he will have the money and he agreed with me, while apologizing to him for the extra burden I was making him to burn.

Honestly, I was very glad that this man was a true Nigerian to the core. I know he fears GOD very well otherwise he would have decided to keep mute over it and feel as if nothing happened. With this development I encountered, I am 100% certain that the image of Nigeria will surely be redeemed, as we Nigerians strive to be honest in everything we do.

Indeed, there is hope for Nigeria to rise above the corruption image she had been painted, due to the dubious activities of some wicked Nigerians, who believed that the only way to make it is by fraud. May the LORD help us as nation.

It is well.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
Thank you all for your patronage. You have really encouraged me in this business. GOD bless you all.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
They're cheaper ways to browse on mtn , whatsapp me if yu want to know

My contact is in my signature
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2014
Good morning all. Thank you for your patronage so far.
My current plan has 28 days validity which will expire on 6th of September, 2014.
Waiting for your orders.
Thanks and GOD bless you all.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by nne4(f): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
l sent airtime to u
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
nne4: l sent airtime to u
Thank you very much for your patronage ma.
I am deeply sorry for the delay before attending to you. GOD bless you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2014
Good morning wonderful people,
Happy Sunday to you all.
Just to let you know that my current data plans carried 30 days validity to Sunday, August 10, 2014.
Thank you all for your patronage and encouragement in this business. I am very grateful.
Remember you can get back to me through SMS, call, or WhatsApp on +2348144845524.
Thank you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2014
Good morning wonderful people,
Happy Monday morning to you all.
Just to let you know that my current data plans carried 29 days validity as at today Monday, August 11, 2014.
Thank you all for your patronage and encouragement in this business. I am very grateful.
Remember you can get back to me through SMS, call, or WhatsApp on +2348144845524.
Thank you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by sunsas(m): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
sunsas: Hmmm
Hello.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2014
Good morning all.
Thank you all for your patronage.
My plan has 28 days validity today Tuesday, 12th August, 2014.
Get back for your orders. Thank you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by born2boink(m): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2014
Is there a way someone can top up data and will that extend its validation.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2014
born2fuck: Is there a way someone can top up data and will that extend its validation.
Yes.
If you buy from me today, it will expire on the 11th of September, 2014. Thank you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
Good afternoon.
29 days validity is my current plan. Thank you all for your patronage.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
An Observation:
While I still have some data left on my MTN SME data plan (20.11MB) to be precised, MTN left that MB and started deducting from my main account. When I switched my data service on my phone, I got a notification that for so so so KB data usage, you have been 200 and something naira.
Why is MTN trying to act up their wayo here? Please, keep an eye on your airtime by switching off your mobile data service at intervals to ensure that your credit is safe, otherwise it will be wipe out by MTN while you will be thinking that you are browsing with your SME subscription plan.
Is there anybody with similar experience(s) on this MTN SME plans? Share your experience. Thank you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2014
Dual Billing On MTN SME Data Platform

Hello fellow Nairalanders,
I have observed that MTN is billing my data usage on two platforms, as they are now billing me from my SME subscription as well as from my airtime at the same time.
You should therefore keep an eye on your airtime if you are currently subscribed to the MTN SME data subscription plans.
This is my discovery. Thank you.

Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2014
Good morning wonderful people.
GOD bless you all for your patronage and wonderful encouragements. I am very grateful to you all.
My current data plans has 29 days validity period, to expire on the 17th of September, 2014.
Call, SMS and Whatsapp me on 08144845524. You can also get to me on 08051516844 and 08069134574.
Thank you all do have a wonderful day.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Good afternoon all, Thank you very much for your patronage.
Buy from me today and you will have 30 days validity.
Thanks and GOD bless you all.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hello all,
There seems to be some network hitches as I am trying to send data without any success.
A response from the service says "Thank you for using our service"
Please, be patient as I will continue to try to send out your data to you.
Thank you very much for your patronage. GOD bless you all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3-in-1 Universal Internet Modem @ Great Price / Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) / Best Deals Ever For Xaomi, Iphones, Samsung, ps4 console! Pay On Delivery LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.