Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread - Phone/Internet Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread (12527 Views)

Affordable Glo Data Subscription Plans Available / Luluosas MTN SME Data Share Updated Price Regime / llll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
luluosas: Hello all,
There seems to be some network hitches as I am trying to send data without any success.
A response from the service says "Thank you for using our service"
Please, be patient as I will continue to try to send out your data to you.
Thank you very much for your patronage. GOD bless you all.
All cleared now. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by Phoenixfrank(m): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
Please can I buy in smaller unit because am currently on airtel subscription and I really want to try this. so can I get for below 250mb.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2014
Phoenixfrank: Please can I buy in smaller unit because am currently on airtel subscription and I really want to try this. so can I get for below 250mb.
Yes. You can but not below 250MB on the MTN SME plan. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by Inik(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sir can i pay for a subscription via recharge card?
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
Inik: Sir can i pay for a subscription via recharge card?
Yes. Go ahead please. Thank you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by Inik(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
luluosas:
Yes. Go ahead please. Thank you.
Okay. I want to test-run your service with the 250mb for N400. Which number should i text the card to?
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
Inik:
Okay. I want to test-run your service with the 250mb for N400. Which number should i text the card to?
08144845524 and 08069134574. Thank you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2014
Hello,
Good morning all.
Please messages on my MTN line no longer delivered since three days now. If you want to transfer to me via share and sell, please also send me a SMS on my Glo line too about your transfer 08051516844
If you are also sending recharge pins, please do same using my Glo line too.
Thank you all for your patronage. I am very grateful.
GOD bless you all.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
Lugard Updated MTN Data Subscription Plans For Phones, Tablets And Modems

1. 250MB at N400

2. 500MB at N700

3. 750MB at N1,000

4. 1GB at N1,300

5. 1.5GB at N1,900

6. 2GB at N2,500

7. 3GB at N3,700

8. 10GB at N12,000

Thank you all for your patronage. I am very grateful.
GOD bless you all.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by Angelina996(f): 2:23am On Sep 07, 2014
Hello, pls I need to knw if it works on BB that has no subscription? And will it also work if I'm still having remnant frm the usual 10MB?
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 9:23am On Sep 08, 2014
Angelina996: Hello, pls I need to knw if it works on BB that has no subscription? And will it also work if I'm still having remnant frm the usual 10MB?
It works on BB10 OS. It does not work on previous BB OS please.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
GOD bless you all that have been encouraging me in this business. The people you have brought to me are really wonderful people and by the grace of GOD, business is going smoothly and I promise never to disappoint you in anyway. I do really appreciates.
Thank you all and GOD bless.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by boofydon: 3:25am On Sep 13, 2014
luluosas: GOD bless you all that have been encouraging me in this business. The people you have brought to me are really wonderful people and by the grace of GOD, business is going smoothly and I promise never to disappoint you in anyway. I do really appreciates.
Thank you all and GOD bless.
when is ur next expiry date?
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 6:19am On Sep 13, 2014
boofydon: when is ur next expiry date?
12th October, 29 days from today. Good morningand GOD bless you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by boofydon: 7:14am On Sep 13, 2014
Now let me fasten my sit belt and blaze through my mb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by Neduzze5(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thank you very much Sire for the smooth service you've always rendered to me. I didn't even need to post here before getting a reply just by messaging you.

I remain eternally grateful. Will be needing more very soon. Everybody please, buy your data from Luluosas, he's your man for the job, very trustworthy and efficient. Thank you Sir

Chinedum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
boofydon: Now let me fasten my sit belt and blaze through my mb
Good afternoon. Hope your Sunday was okay.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
Neduzze5: Thank you very much Sire for the smooth service you've always rendered to me. I didn't even need to post here before getting a reply just by messaging you.

I remain eternally grateful. Will be needing more very soon. Everybody please, buy your data from Luluosas, he's your man for the job, very trustworthy and efficient. Thank you Sir

Chinedum
Thank you very much. I am very grateful for your patronage and the people you`ve brought to me. GOD bless you sir.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by Tochukwueze: 6:55am On Oct 23, 2014
luluosas pls can u teach me the business. i like the business.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2014
Good morning all.
Thank you all for your interest in my package. Do always get by to have a fill.
Wishing you all the best.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2014
Tochukwueze:
luluosas pls can u teach me the business. i like the business.
Please, kindly give me a call on 08051516844 and let's discuss. GOD bless you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2014
Good morning to you all MTN
SME Data Share resellers,
I met a shock from MTN this night while trying
to share my data with a customer for a volume
of 250MB. After completing the process, I got
this shocking message on my screen:

"Dear Customer, you have already reached your
quota of 10 maximum shares for your plan.
Please purchase another plan to be allotted
another 10 shares".

I thought it was an error, I checked my data
balance and it was still intact with 2.09GB left.
So, I decided to try it again and behold, the
same shocking and sad message was the
response.

Fellow MTN SME Data Share resellers, what's
your own experience this night? Is this the end
of MTN SME Data Share business?
Let's hear from you. Thank you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
Dear customers and faithful patronizers of my MTN SME Data Share product,
Good evening to you and thank you for your confident and trust in my service so far.

As you all know, MTN SME Data Share has been adjusted by MTN. And I have been silent on this thread since MTN put a restriction to our unlimited data share last Friday night of 24th October, 2014. This development has caused us to readjust our pricing regime to meet up with the only available option as provided by MTN, which now require a MAXIMUM of 10 shares per plan. The only way for us to remain in the business was to start buying the smallest volume and share among 10 numbers only at the rate of 1GB each.

Right now, there's no more 250MB, 500MB and 750MB. The minimum volume available now is 1GB. Should you be desiring of purchasing more than 1GB, it has to be in multiples of 1GB each.

To this end, my new pricing regime is as follow:-
1. IGB Data Volume
N1,200 for bank transfer and deposit payment
N1,400 for recharge cards and airtime transfer payment.

Do know this fact that it is not our intention to raise the price bar and disband the lower volumes from operation, this is solely MTN making which has affected us badly, as our gain were actually on the lower volumes previously. Please do bear with us.

As you have patronised me in the past, do so now as you will not be disappointed by the grace of GOD.
Thanks and GOD bless you all.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by alarape19(m): 2:08am On Oct 31, 2014
pls does glo bis work for sony xperia l c2105
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2014
alarape19:
pls does glo bis work for sony xperia l c2105
Only for older versions of Blackberry OS. Thank you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Good evening dear customers and followers of my post on Nairaland.

Buying MTN data plans from me for a minimum amount of 1200 and a maximum amount of 1400, for a 1GB data volume, is still far cheaper than buying the same 1GB data volume directly from MTN for a whopping 3500 naira. You should be the judge!
Or, you want to compare buying a miserable 350MB at 1300 naira from MTN, and paying a maximum of 1400 on a 1GB data volume from me? You should be the judge!
Therefore place your orders now and get credited almost instantly.

Glo mobile sells 1.5GB at 3000, 2000 for a data volume of 800MB and 1000 naira for 350MB.
But with 500 naira, you will be connected to a 250MB, 800 for 500MB and 1500 for a 1GB data volume from me. So, you should be the judge here too.

Moreover, most people in Nigeria today are looking for cheats, tweaks and other fraudulent ways to use the various service provider's data 'free of charge' on their devices, especially Android OS users. You may be happy doing this now but the consequences of actions in the near future far outweighs whatever benefit you think you're enjoying now. An adage says in the local parlance "Awof dey run belle".

Therefore, kindly place your orders now for both MTN and Glo data subscription plans, and you will never regret you did.
GOD bless you all my customers, and my future and intending customers too.
Shalom!
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
One slot available for Glo data connection. Place your order now. GOD bless you.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by Tonynwaduche(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Is etisalat available
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
Tonynwaduche:
Is etisalat available
I am not into Etisalat yet.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by luluosas(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2014
Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!

Come 1st December 2014, and 1st January 2015, I luluosas will be running a promo on my MTN SME data share to reward my subscribers and buyers of my SME plans.

To this end, on 1st December 2014, the first 12 people to buy 1GB data from me that day, will pay N1,000 ONLY. I mean N1,000 only, thereby removing my personal gains from that 12GB data volume. Keep patronising me and keep a data with me on 1st December, 2014, by the special grace of GOD.

And on 1st January, 2015, 2 persons that will be first to buy 4GB SME data volume from me, either at a go, or consecutively will have 1GB data volume FREE i.e Buy 4GB and get 5GB in return. This is open for 2 persons only.

Therefore, spread the good news and keep on patronizing me. Thank you very much and GOD bless you all.

However, you can present your input and let's reason together.
Re: Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread by nne4(f): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
pls do you have data

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3-in-1 Universal Internet Modem @ Great Price / Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) / Best Deals Ever For Xaomi, Iphones, Samsung, ps4 console! Pay On Delivery LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.