Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,951 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:14 AM

Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria (26495 Views)

Check Out List Of Richest Nigerian Music Video Directors / Top Seven Under-rated Musicians In Nigeria / Channel O 10 Best Music Video Directors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by fredoooooo: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
kemi adetiba cool

6 Likes

Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by myspnigeria: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
fair enuf list
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by experimentist: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
tellwisdom: Op you are a very foolish boi...I dont know them angry
Come, you dis boi, you well at all!
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by howfarwhatagwan: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
drnairalov: Sesan ...productin is getting wack.. too much lightings and all...Clarence still d main nigga

Thought I was the only one who had a problem with the lighting in Sesan's videos it's too much haven't been able to watch some of his videos
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by mondee02(m): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
Noteeeeeeed!!!
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by mencade5(m): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
TRADELYN: cheesy My guy, how ur side naa!
grin
It seems I no know...Abeg wetin be the reward Oooo if you be FTC

# Thanks for always adding PeP on NL

tradelyn my oga. Fine ooo. Hw ur area na?
To me na total satisfaction of mind for the megabytes wey i waste to browse.

Heh heh, i meet that ur babe yesterday, i tell am say wetin dey happen with una na. She talk say nothing. Say una dey talk.
but she no too dey serious....

U don forget her?
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by TRADELYN: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
U r funny Ooo.. cheesy

#sorry, na she teach me that kind reply grin cheesy shocked
mencade5: tradelyn my oga. Fine ooo. Hw ur area na?
To me na total satisfaction of mind for the megabytes wey i waste to browse.

Heh heh, i meet that ur babe yesterday, i tell am say wetin dey happen with una na. She talk say nothing. Say una dey talk.
but she no too dey serious....

U don forget her?
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by Chartey(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
Kemi Adetiba is the best. She directs few videos which all come out exceptional.
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by IAMBREEZY: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
and so?

Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by realbee(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
@o.p I'll rate your list 8/10, but your use of English is 2/10. U need a proper lesson in writing.
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by Dinocarex(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Shedysworld: Godfather production also doing a good job
I think Godfather is not a Nigeria. He's a South African. If I'm correct.
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by experimentist: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Superstar007:

You are everywhere on Nairaland. Any fp topic I check, you must be there.
Like every other videos, I see the same hoes.. grin
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yea just wanted sum1 to quote me.... grin

Mission accomplished tongue
Hehe..crazy.. tongue
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by mencade5(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
TRADELYN: U r funny Ooo.. cheesy

#sorry, na she teach me that kind reply grin cheesy shocked
i confronted her. U no like her again?
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by IAMBREEZY: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
I think the best on the list is clarence peter that nigga direct flawless music video and also the rest ain't bad tho.
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by TRADELYN: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
mencade5: i confronted her. U no like her again?
make we no derail...

I go mail you now,OK?
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by orlaryhincah(m): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
justi4jesu: who directed Ukwu by Timaya grin
Mr. Moe Musa
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by justi4jesu(f): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
Superstar007:

You are everywhere on Nairaland. Any fp topic I check, you must be there.

u just noticed..mission accomplished tongue tongue
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by iamord(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
Moe musa is the best..the way his videos come out with the red camera is smooth and off the hook.. Tiwa savage wanted and wiz kid caro is an example. Sesan has more of package.which started from the dbanj Mo hits era..to me his best video is wiz kid dance for me.. But I doubt the manipularions were done by him.. I prefer moe musa to him.. While clarance is top also because he has become a house hold name in the industry and among the pioneers of the new music directing style in nigeria. although he is very creative, he is also good to work with .. Kemi adetiba is promising. mattmax Godfather and aje dey try The likes of ak one.dj t..soso soberkun..jjc etc , and anything under kennis music #smellos
There u have it.. I rest my case!
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by Swiftboy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Extra quoting for you! grin
justi4jesu:

Yea just wanted sum1 to quote me.... grin

Mission accomplished tongue
I like your marketing strategy!
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by colossus2: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
Your comments always crack me cheesy
Whenever I want to laugh I always go through your past posts grin

3 Likes

Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by Superstar007(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
justi4jesu:

I knw you want to promote that your Dubai thread. Why not advertise at once? undecided
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by colossus2: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
justi4jesu:

Your own na to sidown for system dey refresh frontpage undecided

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by Shedysworld(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dinocarex:
I think Godfather is not a Nigeria. He's a South African. If I'm correct.
Thought he's a Nigerian based in south africa. Not sure too.
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by tuffgongjo(m): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
Peters do steal concept sometimes(don't mistake it for inspiration),moe musa is a more of Miss than Hit director.MO
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by Nicepoker(m): 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
mencade5: yesterday i took 13th, 8th positions respectively. Today am 5th. Hmmmmmm.....we are getting there little by little.
Perseverance is key to success. I shall make first to comment this week with determination.

+back to topic+
only few of them are good produces, the rest cant do the job well.
u will not
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by stripper: 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
Superstar007:

I knw you want to promote that your Dubai thread. Why not advertise at once? undecided

oga why the thing dey pain you. na ur mb the person dey take comment. Nigerians not minding their business since 1855 undecided
if e pain u too much Go die
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by Nicepoker(m): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
Gifted4all: Seeing clarence peters at number makes me follow your opinion.you are absolutely correct.
The son of Shina peters and Clarion chukwura
are u his grandfather?
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by idu1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
This boy wetin dey worry u all the time hehehehe.

3 Likes

Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by mencade5(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
Nicepoker: u will not
hahahaha...enemy of progress no want my success ooo....u cant stop me bro. Do u wanna bet?
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by tuffgongjo(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
iamord: Moe musa is the best..the way his videos come out with the red camera is smooth and off the hook.. Tiwa savage wanted and wiz kid caro is an example. Sesan has more of package.which started from the dbanj Mo hits era..to me his best video is wiz kid dance for me.. But I doubt the manipularions were done by him.. I prefer moe musa to him.. While clarance is top also because he has become a house hold name in the industry and among the pioneers of the new music directing style in nigeria. although he is very creative, he is also good to work with .. Kemi adetiba is promising. mattmax Godfather and aje dey try The likes of ak one.dj t..soso soberkun..jjc etc , and anything under kennis music #smellos
There u have it.. I rest my case!
adasa cookey is also getting noticed also.
Re: Top Seven Video Directors In Nigeria by Superstar007(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
stripper:

oga why the thing dey pain you. na ur mb the person dey take comment. Nigerians not minding their business since 1855 undecided
if e pain u too much Go die

See me see wahala, na you I quote? Why not mind your business. Why you wan take panadol untop person headache

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside / Easy Steps You Can Get Your Songs As CRBT On Mtn,9mobile,Airtel,GLO Network Fast / ALBUM: Brymo - Tabula Rasa (the Gift) Full Album Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.