Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. (5199 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] / Fan Mocks Kemi Olunloyo For Having Head Injury After Calling Olamide Ritualist / Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by StevinMorgan(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
A young ritual killer who allegedly used an aged woman for ritual has met his waterloo in Osogbo, Osun state Nigeria.

According to residents, the suspected ritualist was fingered as the one who contributed to the untimely death of the old woman five years ago. He was also present at her burial.

A family source to the late woman said the man went there on the order of a native doctor to bring her skull in order to use it as a form of ritual sacrifice.

To cut the long story short, he had cut opened the grave by the side and while he was trying to cut the woman’s skull, the body got trapped mysteriously inside the grave and he eventually gave up the ghost.

A close examination of his posture in the above picture revealed that he must have been struggling to get out before life was snuffed out of him by the woman’s spirit.

His accomplices allegedly fled when they noticed the situation ‘s out of their control.

The tragedy happened at Ilobu community in Irepodun LGA of Osun state in the early hours of Wednesday the 14th 2014.

An hawker of ogi who saw the body around 6:30 raised an alarm.
Osogbo police officials have removed his body and deposited it at Ladoke Akintola University Teaching Hospital, LAUTECH morgue in the capital city of Osun
state.

To many who thinks this is a movie or nigerian film pls
See PICTURES BELOW!!!

Source: www.fruz.wapka.mobi

Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by drizslim(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
What's the name of this nollywood movie?

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by drizslim(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
What's the name of this nollywood movie, And who directed it? cheesy

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by freshprincex49(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
It is most shocking the extent some people are willing to go just to make a quick buck. The picture shows he was trapped. What proof do they have that her spirit was responsible for this? #boys get mind sha!

4 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by fruityjojo(f): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
Buh there are two bodies there!?
Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by Acidosis(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
fruityjojo: Buh there are two bodies there!?
lol

The second body represents the Blogger cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by nikkypearl(f): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
What am I suppose to type
Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
Nigerians - Believing trash since 18BC. - But that's none of my business.

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by Acidosis(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
And why did you remove the first picture showing two dead bodies?
Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by femimike1(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
Old news..
Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by omartins(m): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
Haaaaaaa people can lie ooo. Op this incident happened in Ogun state and I read it in New Telegraph newspaper. The guy sulphocate and die while trying to dig out dead body.
Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by Homguy(m): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
He probably died of Asphyxia.Q.E.D
Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by johnstar(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
na wa o
Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by fruityjojo(f): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
Acidosis:
lol

The second body represents the Blogger cheesy
Hehehehehehe grin *wicked*

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by OCTAVO: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
You posted pictures yet I don't believe it. angry

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
nikkypearl: What am I suppose to type
i love Zedric?
Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by Sarimah(f): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
If dis story is true, how are they sure the old woman's spirit is responsible 4 dis?
Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by IAMBREEZY: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
fruityjojo: Buh there are two bodies there!?
Don't mind the fake blogger ,though it's none of my business in kermit voice.

Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
omartins: Haaaaaaa people can lie ooo. Op this incident happened in Ogun state and I read it in New Telegraph newspaper. The guy sulphocate and die while trying to dig out dead body.
actually it was in osun. telegraph might have made mistakes.

www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/5425-man-dies-digging-grave-to-steal-skull/5425-man-dies-digging-grave-to-steal-skull
Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by onitshaigbo(m): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ceasar1: Nigerians - Believing trash since 18BC. - But that's none of my business.
Are you not a Nigerian?
Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by kramer: 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
Question... What is an ogi seller doing in the cemetery? Do dead people eat ogi?
Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by gen2briz(m): 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
Abeg se odunlade adekola dey for the movie
Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by Ruq: 12:42am On Jul 21, 2014
What happened ? was the spirit camera shy ?
Re: PICTURES: Ritualist Killed By Dead Woman’s Spirit In Grave While stealing skull. by jerikoyan(m): 12:51am On Jul 21, 2014
tis not a movie o. it happened in ilobu area of osun state like 20 mins drive from osogbo. the spirit in question was a lady dat was killed by accident few days before the incidence and was buried according to Islamic rights.it happened for real am a serving corp member in that area, my padies go the place and dem snap pix and video grin but me no get mind ooo.irepodun local govt of osun state two months ago......yahoo boiz beware oooo

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Can You Give This Baby A Name See (photos) / BIKO Come And See Oo! This Linda Ikeji's Outfit Has Got Everyone Talking-photos / Nigerians In Shock As Man Takes Delivery Of N472million Bugatti Veyron In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.