Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy (1636 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
It is sunday afternoon. My neighbor banged on the gate.

As I opened she came in with her younger sister. I sat down outside to continue washing my clothes.

She sat down too at the pavement, holding in her hand one bottle of N100 lacasera and N30 biscuit. For my mind, I said, no wonder, nah lacasera give am all this energy she wan use break down my gate.

Small time she called out to her younger sibling, Ify, come and take. Her sister came out with one big plastic cup that can even swallow two bottles of lacasera. She poured small for her and gave her 3 pieces of biscuit.

I went inside house and carried my hand on my head. This one nah dividend of Sunday outing. What a shame. I heard, aunty thank you. Two adults sharing one bottle of plastic lacasera and N30 biscuit.

She is a federal civil servant. Smh...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy by Teespice(f): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
Smh.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
Okparaugo are you a man at all? So u didn't get the message. "Oboy this lacasera no go do, will u leave us like this?, what of meat pie for accompaniment? "

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy by xtervaganza(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hmmmmm

Make I no talk sha
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
If nah her boyfriend she follow go out now, she will eat suya on top sharwama.

It has happened that I buy suya b4 and I chop with babe and drinks. After the date she say make I buy the one she go carry go house again. N500 suya for that mata..

Smh.

Ladies, eat your money..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
This your story sha
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy by mencade5(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
okparaugo: If nah her boyfriend she follow go out now, she will eat suya on top sharwama.

It has happened that I buy suya b4 and I chop with babe and drinks. After the date she say make I buy the one she go carry go house again. N500 suya for that mata..

Smh.

Ladies, eat your money..
hahahahahahahahahaha......you no know nigerians girls before?

I never chop na im be their nomenclature.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
bullshit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy by Vikky014(f): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
Op,Whn u say Nigerian girls are u also refering to Ur Sisters
?*Winks*if yes den u nid a bra*n tran*pl*nt
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
I no fit laugh this evening Abeg.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy by 190theclown: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
are there still girls in nigeria i thought they were all extinct shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy by GovWahala: 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
Crap! If the scenario or story u painted out is what made u term girls as stingy and hungry. Then u are not serious undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy by Jerrick(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
Not to all Nigerian girls will your accusation apply. But TBH, it's very obvious and glaring; most of them are hungry Lions!

A little experience.......

During my interview at Kaduna for the NDA 65th regular course or thereabouts, I took time to study how our girls behave. Not only do they eat more than we guys there, they are also greedy and selfish. Anytime it was break time, they'll be the first to arrive at ''MESS''(where we eat). They eat greedily and very fast. One time like that, I was eating bread and Tea and couldn't finish the bread, She, at first, was encouraging me to eat but when she saw that I was about throwing it away, she said ''I don't mind ooo'' jokingly. I gave her the bread and she ate it. Most of the boys there never finished their bread but honestly, if girls that left their bread unfinished are to be counted; they can't be more than 13 out of hundreds of them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
Childish post!! Smh •
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
Inasmuch I won't want the ladies to feel bad. Our economy is biting and most ladies get into higher institutions without proper funding from their parents. I don't mind assisting such ladies without strings.

But what on earth will make a civil servant of federal employment behave like this ?

Banega, this post is true, no lie...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy by Teejhayyyy(f): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
op, why are you so immature?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy by scribble: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
bros na the economy o

i carry one unilag babe go Browns Cafe, na so she tell me say, "if only my friends could see me now"

I was like "what do you mean"

she said "if only they can see what im eating now, they'd be green with envy"

bros we need to have a marshall plan for Naija babes wey deir papa and deir boyfys dey mess up
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy by corisande: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
GovWahala: Crap! If the scenario or story u painted out is what made u term girls as stingy and hungry. Then u are not serious undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
Teejhayyyy: op, why are you so immature?

I am just hearing it from you...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Hungry And Stingy by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
claireshan: bullshit

Yea, she phuck up.

Make una keep this thread alive..

(1) (Reply)

. / What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty / She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.