Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:57 PM

ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. (10319 Views)

Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved / Bonnlightcrudeoil&forcadus Much More Available. / How Do I Shop On Ebay Using Paypal And Recieve My Item(s) In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. by mayorall(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2014
dav8id:

Chia grin business no dey ur village? grin grin

Help me lecture him its a starting bid on Ebay and not the final price.
Re: ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. by iraycom: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
this is no blackberry on craiglist they much of iPhone and samsung so think amazon is better
Re: ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. by sonickay(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
dav8id:
You want make purchase for personal use or for resell?
For personal use then amazon and ebay is ok but for resell craiglist is u best bet
Please can somebody create a thread on how to buy items on Amazon and Ebay, I mean the nitty-gritty of everything involved in it. I need some things which I can't get on Nigerian online shops. Besides, can one receive fund via paypal?
Re: ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. by fursh(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
tutucious: Hmmm so u selling it for $100. Pls remind me again how much u sold this same Tab to ur fellow Nigerians?

The tab is on "auction" and not on "buy it now", which means dat d highest bidder wins at d end of the listing.
Re: ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
freshness2020: When I don't have anything to give as advice, I just keep quiet !

and sit in the corner pretending to be an unripe carrot so that the rabbit does not bite your bum-bum right!.. i do that too grin grin grin
Re: ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. by freshness2020: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
voltron:

and sit in the corner pretending to be an unripe carrot so that the rabbit does not bite your bum-bum right!.. i do that too grin grin grin
♈όϋ re funny broo!
Re: ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. by edunola: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pls oooo house help me out ooo i have a friend in uk whom we have been chatting together for about 3months nw.she now promised to send 1000ponds to me today through ePay and truly i got an alert on my phone this morning the msg goes thus. Transaction notification. Sender: Natasha owen. Amount: £1,000. Transaction code: Uk***NG. Contact our care line for your acct registration: 08170788357. Gurus i called and i was told to come to abuja to complete my registration here is the office address sent to me. Office address: plot 26 josi marti crescent asokoro, Abuja. Come alone with your identification and your registration fee of #9200 with another mesage. Bank details. Acct no: 3010352470. Acct name: Williams david. Bank: Skye. Pay in with your acct full name and send the teller no for your acct registration. Pls house who has done this kind of transaction in the said office in abuja. And it this alert realy i have been trying to contact the friend of mine but she is not picking. Dem wan maga me oooooo pls hlp
Re: ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. by biz2get(m): 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
edunola: Pls oooo house help me out ooo i have a friend in uk whom we have been chatting together for about 3months nw.she now promised to send 1000ponds to me today through ePay and truly i got an alert on my phone this morning the msg goes thus. Transaction notification. Sender: Natasha owen. Amount: £1,000. Transaction code: Uk***NG. Contact our care line for your acct registration: 08170788357. Gurus i called and i was told to come to abuja to complete my registration here is the office address sent to me. Office address: plot 26 josi marti crescent asokoro, Abuja. Come alone with your identification and your registration fee of #9200 with another mesage. Bank details. Acct no: 3010352470. Acct name: Williams david. Bank: Skye. Pay in with your acct full name and send the teller no for your acct registration. Pls house who has done this kind of transaction in the said office in abuja. And it this alert realy i have been trying to contact the friend of mine but she is not picking. Dem wan maga me oooooo pls hlp

If your mind tells you not to.... then It's sCam. ..

Or better still tell her you couldn't collect it...
And she should send it to a source you know very well abt....
At least there so many out there...
But don't give any one 9k for register....

Disclaimer: am not in any way trying to stop your blessing....
Any decision you make is your problem....
Life's a bit*ch
Re: ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. by dav8id(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
iraycom: this is no blackberry on craiglist they much of iPhone and samsung so think amazon is better
Craiglist is final and you get whenever you want. Infact at a give away price.
Most of seller on craiglist sell their stuff just bcuz the buy new one but nt for profit.
Ok oo me dn giveup no dragging
Re: ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. by cacmatters(m): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
DJDOLA: Did U KNOW DAT: A person who unplug ur fone @ 3% n plug his own @ 85% is capable of killing you
Man u wan kill person with laugh here oooo.
Re: ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. by mikron(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
u did not mention what u re selling. please modify ur post
Re: ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. by mayorall(m): 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
mikron: u did not mention what u re selling. please modify ur post

Check my signature and profile. I sell android tablets, The ainol ax3 on ebay is all sold out. Now we.sell Ainol bw1 ii
Re: ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. by mavinc4u(f): 10:32am On Jul 22, 2014
mayorall:

Check my signature and profile. I sell android tablets, The ainol ax3 on ebay is all sold out. Now we.sell Ainol bw1 ii

Go and remove that or i will suspend your account grin grin grin
Re: ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. by mayorall(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2014
mavinc4u:

Go and remove that or i will suspend your account grin grin grin

Familiar username.
Re: ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. by suyamasta(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
mayorall:

I cant keep my item cos of ebay, other people had bought the product. Moreover, ebay relisted it when there was no buyer but I didnt pay attention to it.

ok but incase of next time always pay attention to avoid relisting!
Re: ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. by suyamasta(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
edunola: Pls oooo house help me out ooo i have a friend in uk whom we have been chatting together for about 3months nw.she now promised to send 1000ponds to me today through ePay and truly i got an alert on my phone this morning the msg goes thus. Transaction notification. Sender: Natasha owen. Amount: £1,000. Transaction code: Uk***NG. Contact our care line for your acct registration: 08170788357. Gurus i called and i was told to come to abuja to complete my registration here is the office address sent to me. Office address: plot 26 josi marti crescent asokoro, Abuja. Come alone with your identification and your registration fee of #9200 with another mesage. Bank details. Acct no: 3010352470. Acct name: Williams david. Bank: Skye. Pay in with your acct full name and send the teller no for your acct registration. Pls house who has done this kind of transaction in the said office in abuja. And it this alert realy i have been trying to contact the friend of mine but she is not picking. Dem wan maga me oooooo pls hlp

dont mind dem na scam b dat paypal or any payment processor will not ask you to pay extra for what is yours
Re: ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. by Joel3(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
mayorall:
but wait o are you male or female actually? I am sure we have so many Ga* in NL I don't seem to understand. What a trend.
Re: ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. by mayorall(m): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Joel3: but wait o are you male or female actually? I am sure we have so many Ga* in NL I don't seem to understand. What a trend.

There is mayorall . there is missmayorall . Thank you.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. by mikron(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2014
Ok bawzz
mayorall:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Create Free Kdp Account On Amazon To Make Over 150K - 1M Naira Monthly. / Forbidden Topics: MLM, HYIP, E-Gold, Forex, Affiliate Links & Adverts / The Average Nigerian Business Pays 48 Taxes - Tony Elumelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.