Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive (23365 Views)

American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / Am I The Only Person That Thinks little Wayne Is So Overrated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
This is a joke. Right?
Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by halmeyd(m): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
I prefer shina rambo
Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by henricson(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
jayseehe: funny enough. they are my two favorite rappers of all time.
Eminem is my best then lil Wayne

Eminem's track (lose yourself) was so great

my best and the best rapper still remains Eminem, I'm a die hard fan of Eminem... he makes me hate 9ja music

I'll surely give best lyricist to lil Wayne.... his lyrics make sense die

Your last statement is whack!
Since when does singing about bitches, money, drugs an sex become best lyrics?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
olubukato:

chop knuckle..... Ur head dey dia joo..
leave this kids alone who started to listen to rap in 2008. Lil wayne? Greatest mc?FOH! . Same kids would say phenom and young6ix are the best rappers in nigeria.
Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
uzoexcel and uzolexis, what a nice combination grin grin
Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
Evri one jst talking, most of em dnt evn do rap music. U dnt talk abt rap n say one particular artiste is d best. U judge rap based on content, rhythmic flow n delivery. Lilwayne is gud 4 hez sick punchlines whch I luv very much, eminem also anoda gr8 rapper, hez rhymes r always on point, same goes 4 jayz n drake n co. D worst thing u can do is 2 pick out one rapper n say hez d best out of oda rappers. Why do u fink rappers come 2geda in dia numbas 2 do remixes. Combination of experience n talent 2 make a gud music.
Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
henricson:

Your last statement is whack!
Since when does singing about bitches, money, drugs an sex become best lyrics?
leavd reta.rds alone. Lil wayne? Lyricist? Someone please shoot me

2 Likes

Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by seankafor(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
turn on the lights remix wizkid ft lilwayne...have anybody listend to it?
Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by uzoexcel(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2014

olubukato: uzoexcel and uzolexis, what a nice combination grin grin
Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by chuqudy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
bankydd: With the release ofThe Marshall Mathers LP 2, Eminem declares himself a Rap God, featuring the King of Rap (Kendrick Lamar) on his album, and hoping to finally pass the torch ofthe rap game to a worthy predecessor. One can debate back and forth over whether Em or Jay-Z is the greatest rapper alive, but, rather than waste any time debating semantics between these two self-proclaimed "God MCs," I'm declaring the greatest MC in the history of the game to be neither Em nor Jay. History will show that the existence of a God MC is irrelevant so long as there's life on Mars.People Love the Underdog...Eminem has complicated rhymes and rhythms. There's no denying the man knows how to put together a sentenceand spit it -- if complicated equated to musicality, however, why is"Yesterday" the most covered song in pop culture and not "Crazy Train," the fast-paced and just as classic track from Ozzy Osbourne? There's nodenying Eminem is a legendary MC anda great artist, but, while he may have seemed like the innovator in real time, looking back at his archive, the majority of his work doesn't hold up. His cartoony beats, dated pop culture references (who are Moby and Carson Daly, and why is Em mad at them?) and comical lyrics mostly fall flat. Eminem's problem is he blew up too quick -- so he never really had a chanceto mature as an artist.Lil Wayne, on the other hand, came up in the shadows of Juvenile, Manny Fresh, and Baby. Whereas Em was Aftermath's LeBron James, Weezy started as Cash Money's Allen Iverson. At best, Duane Carter was a sidekick, destined to VH1 reality and dating shows. Slim Shady is Vanilla Ice with credibility and skill; he's the Yankees, and he was supposed to win. Lil Wayne is a blinged out Southern rapper like any other. There's no reason he should still be relevant, but he is. All Marshall Mathers had to do in order to stick out was show up; Weezy had to work for his -- and that's real hip-hop.Less Is More...The career-defining single for each of emcee is Eminem's "Lose Yourself," an ode to the struggle of becoming a rapper, and Lil Wayne's "Lollipop," a song about sex. Both songs are approximately five minutes long, and Em fits about 50 percent more words in his song. Weezy's lyrics are much more repetitive, so Shady is essentially working twice as hard to produce the same effect. This certainly proves Marshall is talented and hard-working. It proves he can spit complicated rhyme patterns. But is that what makes a great song? By accomplishing the same thing (a number 1 single) with half the words, Tunechi proves he has a better grasp of lyricism than the Rap God.While word count seems like a wacky way to compare two lyricists, if we're calling someone the greatest rapper alive, it's an important consideration. Lyrics are words, and, as Twitter has proven time and time again, the less words you use to express a thought, the more appealing it is. Being able to express a concise thought on a subject is the mark of a genius, and doing it melodically is a sign of a musical prodigy -- both of which describe Lil Wayne.Content Marketing...Where most people adamantly take a stance on Eminem being great while LilWayne is "garbage" lies in Shady's subject matter -- "Em raps about reallife and real problems while Wayne just talks about money, drugs, and sex." I understand what is being said, but Marshall's lyrics focus on himself while Weezy's run the gamut of subject matter, from destruction (murder) to creation (sex) to everything in between. While Shady is a master of both horrorcore and emo-rap, Tunechi not only excels at both, but can also touch on a wide variety of subjectsEminem does rap about drugs ("Drug Ballad," anyone?), guns ("Pistol Pistol"wink, and sex ("Superman"wink just like Lil Wayne, but Mr. Carter is able to touch on one universal subject that Mr. Mathers still struggles with, eveninto his 40s...How to Love. Slim is incapable of writing a love song that Justin Bieber could legitimately pull off. The sign of a truly classic song is in its ability to be covered by artists from different generations, and Lil Wayne's discography will stand the test of time longer than Eminem's because compassion is what truly lasts. Em is incapable of expressing compassion without betraying his image. Weezy can release an entire album of love songs; Shady can't.A Goon to a Goblin...Relatability is an important consideration when determining an artist's "star power," and Eminem is much more relatable than Lil Wayne on the surface. Em is an every man who everyone can relate to on some level, while Tunechi is subtitled in his interviews. Aside from having a recognizable face, Slim dresses, looks, and acts like everyone else on the streets (albeit a bit more amped up). He could be anyone's son, neighbor, father, brother, etc. If you showed up to work looking like Weezy, on the other hand, you're going to be fired, and probably arrested. Lil Wayne is a Martian, and if it weren't for music, he wouldn't fit in anywhere.Unfortunately for Em, star power doesn't equate to being the best MC, and his relatability is only skin deep. People may get angry and want to kill themselves or someone else in their head every so often, but a large portion of his portfolio is angry. Basically, Eminem is a really good battle rapper, which is one of the moreclassical styles of hip-hop. Lil Wayne, however, pushes the sonic boundaries of the game to new levels. Both"Lollipop" and "How to Love" take hip-hop to levels that Shady is incapable of pulling off. Weezy is talented in any musical genre; Marshall Mathers is not.The Real Slim Shady...Unlike the classic debate over 2Pac or Notorious B.I.G. being the greatest MC ever, both Lil Wayne and Eminem are still very much in the game and cranking out hits, with each artist sitting on discographies of over 1000 tracks. As long as Em outlives Wayne (and, unless Weezy shares genes with Keith Richards, it's a definite possibility), Shady will have the last word. He still has a chance to release aunique album that breaks his formulaic approach to music. Eminem could possibly test the boundaries of rap in an unexpected way.That day may never come, however, and until it does, Lil Wayne is the undisputed greatest living MC

I am lazy cant read. pls someone summarize this for me
Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by lagcity(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
Even Drake beta pass Wayne. fork outta here angry angry
Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by Kulzil(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
Shady is obviously the best. He is the only rapper that has no punchlines but keeps selling platinum. Check the songs they both featured and u will see the difference.

1 Like

Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by decepticos(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
bankydd: With the release ofThe Marshall Mathers LP 2, Eminem declares himself a Rap God, featuring the King of Rap (Kendrick Lamar) on his album, and hoping to finally pass the torch ofthe rap game to a worthy predecessor. One can debate back and forth over whether Em or Jay-Z is the greatest rapper alive, but, rather than waste any time debating semantics between these two self-proclaimed "God MCs," I'm declaring the greatest MC in the history of the game to be neither Em nor Jay. History will show that the existence of a God MC is irrelevant so long as there's life on Mars.People Love the Underdog...Eminem has complicated rhymes and rhythms. There's no denying the man knows how to put together a sentenceand spit it -- if complicated equated to musicality, however, why is"Yesterday" the most covered song in pop culture and not "Crazy Train," the fast-paced and just as classic track from Ozzy Osbourne? There's nodenying Eminem is a legendary MC anda great artist, but, while he may have seemed like the innovator in real time, looking back at his archive, the majority of his work doesn't hold up. His cartoony beats, dated pop culture references (who are Moby and Carson Daly, and why is Em mad at them?) and comical lyrics mostly fall flat. Eminem's problem is he blew up too quick -- so he never really had a chanceto mature as an artist.Lil Wayne, on the other hand, came up in the shadows of Juvenile, Manny Fresh, and Baby. Whereas Em was Aftermath's LeBron James, Weezy started as Cash Money's Allen Iverson. At best, Duane Carter was a sidekick, destined to VH1 reality and dating shows. Slim Shady is Vanilla Ice with credibility and skill; he's the Yankees, and he was supposed to win. Lil Wayne is a blinged out Southern rapper like any other. There's no reason he should still be relevant, but he is. All Marshall Mathers had to do in order to stick out was show up; Weezy had to work for his -- and that's real hip-hop.Less Is More...The career-defining single for each of emcee is Eminem's "Lose Yourself," an ode to the struggle of becoming a rapper, and Lil Wayne's "Lollipop," a song about sex. Both songs are approximately five minutes long, and Em fits about 50 percent more words in his song. Weezy's lyrics are much more repetitive, so Shady is essentially working twice as hard to produce the same effect. This certainly proves Marshall is talented and hard-working. It proves he can spit complicated rhyme patterns. But is that what makes a great song? By accomplishing the same thing (a number 1 single) with half the words, Tunechi proves he has a better grasp of lyricism than the Rap God.While word count seems like a wacky way to compare two lyricists, if we're calling someone the greatest rapper alive, it's an important consideration. Lyrics are words, and, as Twitter has proven time and time again, the less words you use to express a thought, the more appealing it is. Being able to express a concise thought on a subject is the mark of a genius, and doing it melodically is a sign of a musical prodigy -- both of which describe Lil Wayne.Content Marketing...Where most people adamantly take a stance on Eminem being great while LilWayne is "garbage" lies in Shady's subject matter -- "Em raps about reallife and real problems while Wayne just talks about money, drugs, and sex." I understand what is being said, but Marshall's lyrics focus on himself while Weezy's run the gamut of subject matter, from destruction (murder) to creation (sex) to everything in between. While Shady is a master of both horrorcore and emo-rap, Tunechi not only excels at both, but can also touch on a wide variety of subjectsEminem does rap about drugs ("Drug Ballad," anyone?), guns ("Pistol Pistol"wink, and sex ("Superman"wink just like Lil Wayne, but Mr. Carter is able to touch on one universal subject that Mr. Mathers still struggles with, eveninto his 40s...How to Love. Slim is incapable of writing a love song that Justin Bieber could legitimately pull off. The sign of a truly classic song is in its ability to be covered by artists from different generations, and Lil Wayne's discography will stand the test of time longer than Eminem's because compassion is what truly lasts. Em is incapable of expressing compassion without betraying his image. Weezy can release an entire album of love songs; Shady can't.A Goon to a Goblin...Relatability is an important consideration when determining an artist's "star power," and Eminem is much more relatable than Lil Wayne on the surface. Em is an every man who everyone can relate to on some level, while Tunechi is subtitled in his interviews. Aside from having a recognizable face, Slim dresses, looks, and acts like everyone else on the streets (albeit a bit more amped up). He could be anyone's son, neighbor, father, brother, etc. If you showed up to work looking like Weezy, on the other hand, you're going to be fired, and probably arrested. Lil Wayne is a Martian, and if it weren't for music, he wouldn't fit in anywhere.Unfortunately for Em, star power doesn't equate to being the best MC, and his relatability is only skin deep. People may get angry and want to kill themselves or someone else in their head every so often, but a large portion of his portfolio is angry. Basically, Eminem is a really good battle rapper, which is one of the moreclassical styles of hip-hop. Lil Wayne, however, pushes the sonic boundaries of the game to new levels. Both"Lollipop" and "How to Love" take hip-hop to levels that Shady is incapable of pulling off. Weezy is talented in any musical genre; Marshall Mathers is not.The Real Slim Shady...Unlike the classic debate over 2Pac or Notorious B.I.G. being the greatest MC ever, both Lil Wayne and Eminem are still very much in the game and cranking out hits, with each artist sitting on discographies of over 1000 tracks. As long as Em outlives Wayne (and, unless Weezy shares genes with Keith Richards, it's a definite possibility), Shady will have the last word. He still has a chance to release aunique album that breaks his formulaic approach to music. Eminem could possibly test the boundaries of rap in an unexpected way.That day may never come, however, and until it does, Lil Wayne is the undisputed greatest living MC
Brother I have every reason to believe this is a copied post, like seriously why would any1 call how to love a Hip Hop song the guy didn't even rap, for me everything u supposedly wrote here is THRASH, cos lil wayne isn't considered an EmCee. You need some true hip hop lessons.

Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by armadeo(m): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
uzoexcel: but seriously hw dd this thread make front page when there r more important topics...in fact,
[b]
how to prepare egusi soup[/b]s

At first I read your post with utter disbelief, then I realised you probably were serious. I never thought it was possible to rotfl till now.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by kkash: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
Due to d wide variety of music genre weezy fits into I get d OP'z point.....so my conclusion is shadey is d better rapper buh wayne is d better artiste due to his flexibility....
Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by uzoexcel(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
grin grin grin grin
armadeo:

At first I read your post with utter disbelief, then I realised you probably were serious. I never thought it was possible to rotfl till now.
Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by saintsrow(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
All i can say is yee ,shii,,yii lyk Wayne did on #nolove
Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lil Wayne is a disgrace to rap lyrically angry

1 Like

Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by raficki87(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
for me lil wayne is C.ronaldo while eminem is Messi both are on a diffent league from odas but Eminem/Messi has a slight edge though not very noticable.

1 Like

Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by Truman155(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
i just feel like posting something but btw eminem is better than wayne QED
Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by Oahray: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ehn? Lil Wayne? Dude are you serious? shocked

Shady would set Lil Wayne ablaze abeg. No think am.
Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
uzoexcel:

grin grin grin
Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by saintsrow(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
bykebyke: Lil Wayne is a disgrace to rap lyrically angry
Wayne is a God metaphor-ly ,,hin sabi color words lyk crayon
Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by jerricho(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Two words best describe the OP: biased buffoon.

1 Like

Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
leave this kids alone who started to listen to rap in 2008. Lil wayne? Greatest mc?FOH! . Same kids would say phenom and young6ix are the best rappers in nigeria.

Buhahaha grin
No mind dem o..
Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by Judolisco(m): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lil wayne rap is shit dnt even compare both of them is lyk comparin demba ba wit messi

1 Like

Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
______
Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by slydog(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
All i know is, "why be a king, when i could be a god?"

1 Like

Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by armadeo(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hangard:
The only person that match Eminem is Royce da 59, Eminem murder all the people that he have collaborated. I don't see how Op is comparing Wayne to Eminem.

Chop knuckle.
Fast lane currently on repeat everywhere I go. I love dem both.

1 Like

Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
eminem is good.
lil wayne is good
kendick Lamar is best
Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by Chrisdmeek(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
jayseehe: funny enough. they are my two favorite rappers of all time.
Eminem is my best then lil Wayne

Eminem's track (lose yourself) was so great

my best and the best rapper still remains Eminem, I'm a die hard fan of Eminem... he makes me hate 9ja music

I'll surely give best lyricist to lil Wayne.... his lyrics make sense die
You deserve a thousand likes bro.
Thought I was alone until I read this piece.
Hit me with a play list of songs done by Eminem, 2pac, and Nas and T.I, I'm ready to go all day long without complaints

1 Like

Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by Kulzil(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
Eminem is a better rapper then Lil
Wayne, and I will break this down.
Sales
No debate here, Eminem is the best
selling rapper of all time. And Lil
Wayne doesn't even come close.
This obviously goes to Eminem.
NOTE: Just because he sells more
doesn't mean he is better. It just
means that more people go out to
buy Eminem then Lil Wayne.
Consistency
I will give this to Lil Wayne, since he
is very consistent and active. While
Eminem had a 5 year hiatus from
2004-2009. This goes to Wayne.
Lyrics
All Lil Wayne has is clever punch
lines. His flow is always the same,
and it is bad. While Eminem has a
numerous amounts of different
flows. And he broke lyrical
boundaries on songs like "lose
yourself" and "till I collapse". Till I
collapse is where almost every
word was part of a rhyme scheme, in
the first verse of the song.
"Till I collapse I"m spilling these
raps long as you feel 'em
Till the day that I drop you'll never
say that I'm not killing them
'Cause when I am not then I'm stop
penning 'em
And I am not hip-hop and I"m just
not Eminem.
Subliminal thoughts when I'm stop
sending them women are caught in
webs spin and hauk venom
Adrenaline shots of penicillin could
not get the illing to stop.
Amoxacilin is just not real enough.
The criminal cop killing hip-hop
filling a minimal swap to cop
millions of Pac listeners.
You're coming with me, feel it or not
you"re gonna fear it like I showed
you the spirit of god lives in us.
You hear it a lot, lyrics that shock is
it a miracle or am I just a product of
pop fizzing up.
For sizzle my whizzle this is the plot
listen up you bizzles forgot slizzle
does not give a f."
-
This is a feat that very few rappers
can do. And Lil Wayne doesn't come
close to anything like this, infact Lil
Wayne even admits that he cant
mess with Eminem.
And here is the proof:
Eminem uses rhyme schemes within
rhymes schemes within rhyme
schemes. And has even been
acknowledged by many other
famous rappers out there. Wayne
has almost no lyrical talent what so
ever. I will admit, in Carter 4 and a
few of his older stuff was
impressive. But not even close to
Eminem's level. Lil Wayne has corny
lines, "I"m so Holligrove, New
Orleans
Lilweezyana
home sweet home depot
you will need a hammer
it go down like Frasier
I ain"t talking Kelsey grammer
I be stuffting on your boys I need an
alka-seltzer sandwich
Since I heard Plies I done brought
the phantom back
Went and got me a 52 inch
Maybach
I'm eating like a big dog
I"m so full, I"m so good
I"m so straight, you so fake
I'm so real
I"m so hood"
"I'm so high I make it rain"
And so much other stuff. Not saying
Eminem has never produced
anything that was bad. His albums
Encore and Relapse were terrible.
But he has many classics. Eminem
takes this easy, when it comes to
lyrics, flow, rhyme schemes, punch
lines.
Topics
Eminem raps about his life. Lil
Wayne continuously raps about the
same stuff again and again. It's also
booty, money, car. Rinse and repeat.
Eminem raps about his life, his alter
ego slim shady is a part of Marshall
Mathers, that he exaggerates. But
he has a variety of stuff. What ever
mood your in, and if your going
through problems, he will always
have a song to make you laugh, cry,
etc. Lil Wayne doesn't
He likes sticking to the same stuff.
His latest album was based on just
his piece for the entire album. I will
admit, that Eminem is not on top of
his game. But he is still good none
the less. Not as good as The Eminem
Show. But still good. Just listen to
Bad Meets evil: The Hell Sequence
album. But the sane could be said
about Lil Wayne. He is putting out
garbage. Eminem takes this.
Freestyle
No competition. Eminem destroys
on all levels. Lets compare some
random freestyles.
Eminem
Lil Wayne
Eminem destroys by putting multi
syllabic rhyme schemes and takes it
to a whole new level. "Pull your
verse out the beat and stomp on it,
suplex it on cement, like I'm on
some straight out of Compton s***".
Lil wayne has no complex rhymes or
even clever lines like."You're about
to see peace destroyed
It'll never be restored
When I unleash these beastly
hordes on your CD stores
Wanna stop it
You gon' need a priest, at least
three swords
A license to ill from the Beastie
Boys, three Ouija boards
A squeegee and please be warned
Don't ask what the squeegee's for
Or the holy water, acid raps that'll
eat these floors
Eat a hole in a rhyme book, you see
these horns" No debate here
Eminem destroys on so many levels.
Eminem owns.
Overall, Eminem destroys Lil Wayne
in almost category. And he is the
better rapper.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Skepta - Tony Montana Ft Portable Mp3 Music Download + Lyrics / What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? / Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.