Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) (10674 Views)

Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? / What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? / Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:
The God i Know could care less about race ! Every Palestinian child and women that dies, every Jewish child or woman who dies is a loss for him to grieve.

Only hard hearted pharisaical hypocrites think otherwise. smiley

Bible passage to validate this please..
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by MrAnony1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:
oh well , keep supporting the butchering of innocent women and children, after all they are not Gods chosen people and besides your people aka crusaders have done it before, so nothing new, shedding blood in the name of your god , misplaced alignments and twisted logic.

The God i Know could care less about race ! Every Palestinian child and women that dies, every Jewish child or woman who dies is a loss for him to grieve.

Only hard hearted pharisaical hypocrites think otherwise. smiley
So rather than address the fact that Hamas use their own children as human shields, you choose to bring up red herrings like the crusades which no one is talking about and spice it up with ad hominem by suggesting that I'm a hypocritical pharisee instead of refuting my statements. It just shows me how unwilling you are to hold an accurate account of the events.

If you were of God you would have sought to present the whole truth and nothing but the truth but alas you aren't for the Spirit of God is the Spirit of Truth and no one who is of God knowingly promotes a lie. It is the devil who is the father of all liars and when you lie, you speak his language.

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
frosbel:

Dont mind these people who preach 2 covenants one of which is apart from Christ and not in him....pure heresy.

There is ONE Covenant and that is in Christ, no seperate deal with the Jews which enables them to keep living in a dream land while killing Palestinians.

Did God ever have a separate deal with the Jews?
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by BrotherJohn: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Interesting discussion between frosbel & shdemidemi.

But do you realize that you may be arguing on the same side of this whole Gaza Conflict? I believe there is still a hidden enemy of this conflict that you are yet address - The New World Order.

The masses are usually the victims in these kinds of things - on both sides of the fence. How can there be world war and arms are being sponsored for both sides by the same people?

Watch this documentary and you may discover that you're probably on the same side of the argument.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by BrotherJohn: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
I saw this article YE ARE NOT OF THIS WORLD and I think it is relevant to this thread.

War is not a matter of one soldier against one soldier. It is now a war of guns and bombs and germs and chemicals and landmines against soldiers and mothers and children and babes. Any way to intimidate the foe! Scare and blast loved ones out of this world into heaven or hell — that is the way to win! We little realize the awful depths into which the spirit of warfare carries us. As one wrote of a certain war: “I had to aim carefully at the straw roof and only succeeded at the third shot. The wretches who were inside, seeing their roof burning, jumped out and ran off like mad...surrounded by a circle of fire about five thousand people came to a sticky end. It was like hell, the smoke rose to incredible heights, and the flames reddened the setting sun.” Someone said, “War is hell,” and may I add, he who participates in it is therefore a minister of hell. Could it be otherwise?

War is still ruling our world and it is not spiritual; it is carnal, political, and devilish. As ambassadors of the Kingdom of Heaven we pledge allegiance to a higher kingdom than any of the kingdoms of this world. Sons of God cannot fight carnal warfare and at the same time “Love our enemies, bless them that curse us, do good to them that hate us, and pray for them which despitefully use us and persecute us; that we may be the sons of our Father which is in heaven: for He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust” (Mat. 5:44-45). We cannot fight carnal warfare because we are ambassadors for Christ! An ambassador is a representative of another country and he is not subject to the political laws of the country where he abides. He is granted diplomatic immunity!

The King whom we represent has commissioned us to “love our enemies,” to “bless and curse not,” and “see that none render evil for evil to any man.” We are to “walk worthy of the vocation wherewith we are called with all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering.” “Put on, therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercy, kindness, humbleness of mind.” How directly opposed are these attributes to the rules and spirit of war! Under the old covenant Yahweh required that His people Israel should go to war and fight and kill, but that covenant has been done away, and we are under the new covenant of grace whereby the law (nature) of God is written upon our hearts, and the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but are mighty through God!

If fighting and killing on carnal battlefields is right for the sons of God, then the priesthood after the order of Melchizedek, the priesthood of grace, mercy, love, reconciliation, and salvation is wrong; if the priesthood of love, even love for our enemies, is right, then for a son of God to participate in the carnal savagery of warfare is wrong. God is raising up in the earth a Kingdom of Priests — as SAVIOURS shall they come up on mount Zion! It is impossible to unconditionally and infinitely love all men while hating some men. And in the “war machine” of the nations it is impossible to go into battle with the “right frame of mind” unless your superiors have instilled into you a sense of outrage, anger, hostility, and hatred toward the enemy. It is not possible to be in preparation to deliver creation from the bondage of corruption while going out in the world’s war machine savagely blowing men to bits for whom Christ died. The irony of war is that there are in most cases soldiers who are Christians on both sides. These men, saved, perhaps baptized in the Holy Spirit, members of the body of Christ, who are to love and care for one another, and esteem one another, as Christ does us; and who are supposedly endued with a divine and heavenly love for all men, march out on the battlefield of carnal warfare at the command of their worldly governments and unregenerated politicians — and BLOW ONE ANOTHER’S BRAINS OUT! Brother shoots brother, and brother bombs brother — each sometimes in the name of Christ! Ponder the fact. In international wars over the past 2,000 years, professing Christians have killed professing Christians by the millions! I have no hesitation in telling you that it is one of the most ridiculous contradictions in the world!

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
MrAnony1:
This is an example of loaded language. Assuming the point you want to prove. You can't say that you were not there "WHEN" they gave the order. This assumes that you know for a fact that such an order was given when actually, you don't know IF such an order was given at all.

In keeping with what I've said over and again on NL recently, it is impossible to have absolute certainty on anything but the best we can achieve is to know the Likely story. this is true for everything and that I why I speak the way I do and use the words I do. I'll rephrase what I said so that you may understand it better.

I do not Know for certain that an order was given but judging from the evidence available it is mostly likely to be the case. I then went on to present the evidence that led to my saying so. You've failed woefully to address any of it adequately. In fact you've exposed yourself to be quite a vile creature. I'll explain why ...

Firstly you are happy to use inference from evidence to damn Hamas here, but you are not ready to take a broader look at Zionism. This is called 2 faced double standard wayo, such as we have all come to expect from you.

MrAnony1:
True but it can easily be inferred. That's like saying that holding the smoking gun does not prove that you shot the murder victim. True but the evidence points to you as the culprit.

What is wrong with this and how does it help you make your case that Israel would purposely target civilian children?
I made that point to prove that even before Israel was created it's goals were expansionist. It coveted the land of it's neighbours from the very start. So you are narrowing it down to purposely targeting civilian children ehnn? Okay.. Let's look at that.

The Technical term that Israel calls it is The Dahiya Doctrine.

The Dahiya doctrine is a military strategy put forth by the Israeli general Gadi Eizenkot that pertains to asymmetric warfare in an urban setting, in which the army deliberately targets civilian infrastructure, as a means of inducing suffering for the civilian population, thereby establishing deterrence.[1] The doctrine is named after a southern suburb in Beirut with large apartment buildings which were flattened by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) during the 2006 Lebanon War.[2] Israel has been accused of implementing the strategy during the Gaza War.

It's a tactic that the Israelis have been using for a while now and not only in Gaza. it has been condemned by the UN and other ngo-s.

In an interview with Yedioth Ahronoth Friday, IDF Northern Command Chief Gadi Eisenkot uttered clear words that essentially mean the following: In the next clash with Hizbullah we won’t bother to hunt for tens of thousands of rocket launchers and we won’t spill our soldiers’ blood in attempts to overtake fortified Hizbullah positions. Rather, we shall destroy Lebanon and won’t be deterred by the protests of the “world.”
- http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3605863,00.html
It's taken from an Yisraeli website btw, so don't accuse me on reading only Antisemitic propaganda as you have been wont to do.

Except that that is not an accurate representation of the Israeli-Palestinian situation. It wasn't Israel trying to adjust their buttocks rather it was Palestine trying to push them off and Israel fighting back, overpowering them and gaining more land in the process. It still doesn't show that Israel deliberately attacked civilians.
In fact it is. I pointed this out in the quote from Ben Gurion. I'll repeat it:

"A partial Jewish State is not the end, but only the beginning. ... I am certain that we well not be prevented from settling in the other parts of the country, either by mutual agreements with our Arab neighbors or by some other means. . . [If the Arabs refuse] we shall have to speak to them in another language. But we shall only have another language if we have a state."

Before Israel was even created they already planned how they were going to expand. Encroachment was their plan and they were prepared to do so 'in another language'. Since then we have now seen that this 'other language' includes the slaughter of innocent babies. Unless you want to disprove that there is such a thing as the Dahiya Doctrine.

Again, I don't see anything wrong with a country wanting to gain territory off it's enemies. What you still haven't shown is how any of these proves that Israel deliberately targets Palestinian civilians and not military assets and why they should be blamed for Hamas' using it's own people as human shields. All you've been presenting so far are red herrings which have nothing to do with the question I asked.
And this is where you're starting to expose yourself as a vile and nasty scumbag. You don't see anything wrong with a country violating another country's sovereign territory? [size=13pt]Nothing wrong!!?[/size] Are you saying that because you are so desperate to win an argument or do you actually really think that? I hope you don't think that. I really hope so.

You say I haven't shown that Israel deliberately targets palestinian civilians. I wonder what proof you have shown that Hamas uses it's own people as human shields. We've got that information from the zionist propaganda machine. It was the same claims that they made against the Hezbollah, it is something that they do. They lie to further their ends. What does Amnesty international have say about their lies:

Many Palestinian civilians were killed in attacks by high-precision weapons which are capable of pinpoint strikes and can hit within a meter of their targets and which have exceptionally good optics allowing those carrying out or directing the strikes to see the targets in detail.
With such high precision weapons the only way civilians would be killed is if they were specifically targeted.

Thousands of Palestinian were left homeless. Hundreds of businesses and public buildings were destroyed. In most of the cases they investigated in Gaza Amnesty International delegates found evidence that the destruction was wanton and deliberate and could not be justified on grounds of “military necessity”.
This was done to make the lives of civilians unbearable, Dahiya doctrine. there was no military purpose.

Israeli forces repeatedly targeted ambulances and medical crews, killing several medical workers while they were attempting to rescue the wounded and recover the dead.
Totally intentional targeting of aid workers according Amnesty International.

Israeli forces forced Palestinian civilians on several occasions to serve as “human shields”.

And the list goes on. You can get this info direct from Amnesty International here: https://www.amnesty.org/fr/library/asset/MDE15/021/2009/fr/9543003e-8282-4a1c-b4c9-bfc4743dc131/mde150212009eng.html

I'll be back ...
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by TheBigUrban2: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
PastorAIO:

I do not Know for certain that an order was given but judging from the evidence available it is mostly likely to be the case. I then went on to present the evidence that led to my saying so. You've failed woefully to address any of it adequately. In fact you've exposed yourself to be quite a vile creature. I'll explain why ...

Firstly you are happy to use inference from evidence to damn Hamas here, but you are not ready to take a broader look at Zionism. This is called 2 faced double standard wayo, such as we have all come to expect from you.

I made that point to prove that even before Israel was created it's goals were expansionist. It coveted the land of it's neighbours from the very start. So you are narrowing it down to purposely targeting civilian children ehnn? Okay.. Let's look at that.

The Dahiya doctrine is a military strategy put forth by the Israeli general Gadi Eizenkot that pertains to asymmetric warfare in an urban setting, in which the army deliberately targets civilian infrastructure, as a means of inducing suffering for the civilian population, thereby establishing deterrence.[1] The doctrine is named after a southern suburb in Beirut with large apartment buildings which were flattened by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) during the 2006 Lebanon War.[2] Israel has been accused of implementing the strategy during the Gaza War.

It's a tactic that the Israelis have been using for a while now and not only in Gaza. it has been condemned by the UN and other ngo-s.

In an interview with Yedioth Ahronoth Friday, IDF Northern Command Chief Gadi Eisenkot uttered clear words that essentially mean the following: In the next clash with Hizbullah we won’t bother to hunt for tens of thousands of rocket launchers and we won’t spill our soldiers’ blood in attempts to overtake fortified Hizbullah positions. Rather, we shall destroy Lebanon and won’t be deterred by the protests of the “world.”
- http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3605863,00.html
It's taken from an Yisraeli website btw, so don't accuse me on reading only Antisemitic propaganda as you have been wont to do.

Before Israel was even created they already planned how they were going to expand. Encroachment was their plan and they were prepared to do so 'in another language'. Since then we have now seen that this 'other language' includes the slaughter of innocent babies. Unless you want to disprove that there is such a thing as the Dahiya Doctrine.

And this is where you're starting to expose yourself as a vile and nasty scumbag. You don't see anything wrong with a country violating another country's sovereign territory? [size=16pt]Nothing wrong!!?[/size] Are you saying that because you are so desperate to win an argument or do you actually really think that? I hope you don't think that. I really hope so.

@ Bold; I couldnt agree more

Isnt it the same Anony that still argues that Atheists and humanists have no morals and have no right to condemn tithe scammers?

Isnt it the same Anony that defended christian missionaries that smuggled themselves back into Feudal Japan after they were deported?

Anony will defend Hitler sef, if it to win an argument for christianity or to damn atheists.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2014

To recap: You have failed to show that Israel's attacks were deliberately targeted at Palestinian civilians and not at military assets which were situated amongst civilians?
You have not even provided any evidence from which such an inference can be drawn.

On the other hand I have shown you that Hamas puts military assets among civilians hence using them as human shields even though they have unpopulated areas in which to locate their military assets.
Also Hamas uses it's child victims of war for propaganda.

So again I ask: who is the real villian? Is it the man who fires back at the position of the enemy(who shot him first) or the man who uses his own children as human shields in order to use pictures of their corpses to gain public sympathy?

So to recap I have shown that there is a policy in Israelis military campaigns to use what is called the Dahiya Doctrine which aims to inflict as much pain as possible on the civilian population in the belief that the fighters will lose the support of the population.

I have provided the evidence and even the name of the General that suggested the method, Gadi Eizenkot. This is what else he had to say:

In the next clash with Hizbullah we won’t bother to hunt for tens of thousands of rocket launchers and we won’t spill our soldiers’ blood in attempts to overtake fortified Hizbullah positions. Rather, we shall destroy Lebanon and won’t be deterred by the protests of the “world.”

This strategy is not a threat uttered by an impassioned officer, but rather, an approved plan.

If this is not evidence enough then there is nothing more that I can say to you.

Now to deal with your final point. Please tell me, what do you understand by the term Occupation or Occupied Territory. You showed me a map of a region showing some populated areas of palestinians and some populated areas of jews. You seem to have no knowledge of the fact that the entire Gaza strip is under Israeli Occupation. Israelis control the movement of all goods (military or otherwise) and all personnel.

Israelis are bombing civilians indiscriminately claiming that the Hamas have dug tunnels under the civilian population and are storing their arms there. If there are tunnels running throughout Gaza and people living on top of the tunnels then Israel can bomb anybody and claim that they are being used as shield. By the way there is no evidence of these tunnels, so the bombing of civilians is just evil nasty degenerate aggression from an evil system. An evil system that you support probably because you have the same kind of warped mind as they do.

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by TheBigUrban2: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
Good good good.

Let's see how Anony anonynizes himself out of this one.....
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
TheBigUrban2: Good good good.

Let's see how Anony anonynizes himself out of this one.....

He probably will. He's good(?evil) like that.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
Death toll over 1000 and wanton destruction of property which is so terrible that it was likened to be second only to the catastrophic Haiti earthquake.

Now , how can a person who professes to be a Christian condone such madness, what if it had happened in your own back yard ?

I dread the spirit behind this religion called 'Christianity' it speaks with the voice of a lamb but acts like a dragon.

Arabs and Muslims are human beings with the same red blood flowing through their veins, to rejoice as many so called believers have when mass quantities of them die is surely hypocrisy and gross wickedness on public display.

May God bring peace not just to Gaza but to the world and may the wicked ( including those hypocrites who support mass murders ) be uprooted from this earth.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
PastorAIO:

I'm obviously too lazy to go back to read much of the train of thought but this above caught my eye. This made no shred of sense to me whatsoever. If Israel was "expansionist", why on earth did it give back the Sinai or Gaza? I mean, how is it that in over 60 years of an "expansionist" mindset, the land mass that Israel controls has barely increased by more than a mile across?
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
frosbel: Death toll over 1000 and wanton destruction of property which is so terrible that it was likened to be second only to the catastrophic Haiti earthquake.

Now , how can a person who professes to be a Christian condone such madness, what if it had happened in your own back yard ?

I dread the spirit behind this religion called 'Christianity' it speaks with the voice of a lamb but acts like a dragon.

Arabs and Muslims are human beings with the same red blood flowing through their veins, to rejoice as many so called believers have when mass quantities of them die is surely hypocrisy and gross wickedness on public display.

May God bring peace not just to Gaza but to the world and may the wicked ( including those hypocrites who support mass murders ) be uprooted from this earth.

God seems to be answering this prayers in Gaza... the wicked who shared sweets on 9-11 and have sworn to never rest until the jews are driven into the sea seem to be getting uprooted one by one... unfortunately including their children.

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
davidylan:

I'm obviously too lazy to go back to read much of the train of thought but this above caught my eye. This made no shred of sense to me whatsoever. If Israel was "expansionist", why on earth did it give back the Sinai or Gaza? I mean, how is it that in over 60 years of an "expansionist" mindset, the land mass that Israel controls has barely increased by more than a mile across?

Please study this map. Unfortunately I don't know how to put maps on posts so it shows. but just click the link.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1twhzTHJq1rsbgxco1_500.png
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
davidylan:

God seems to be answering this prayers in Gaza... the wicked who shared sweets on 9-11 and have sworn to never rest until the jews are driven into the sea seem to be getting uprooted one by one... unfortunately including their children.

I heard a different version of that sweets sharing story. They were given as bribes for the women to cheer in front of the camera. obviously for propaganda purposes.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
PastorAIO:

I heard a different version of that sweets sharing story. They were given as bribes for the women to cheer in front of the camera. obviously for propaganda purposes.

This is the problem with most people here, clueless, uninformed... yet posting away anyway. The jubilation over 9-11 in the muslim world is established fact... in case you may be interested in reading for yourself rather than relying on "versions" you hear, here is a video link -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
davidylan:

This is the problem with most people here, clueless, uninformed... yet posting away anyway. The jubilation over 9-11 in the muslim world is established fact... in case you may be interested in reading for yourself rather than relying on "versions" you hear, here is a video link -

And this represents the millions of Arabs ?

Besides what did Jesus tell you to do when someone struck you on the cheek or what about how to treat your enemies.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
davidylan:

By the way I didn't and I still don't have an opinion on the celebrating palestinians issue, as to whether it was true or not. I'm very aware of the power of media and propaganda. So I'm going to listen to as many versions as I come across and then by myself try to ascertain the likely Story.

Thank you for the Clueless, uninformed jibe. Reading it is still getting a version. Please do you have anything to say on the actual topic of this thread or are you only here to post fake 'christian' vitriol and caustic bile. Your glee at the demise of the palestinians is so sickeningly palpable.

Oh ... I forgot, you haven't even read the thread cos you are Lazy, but you can post.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by PastorAIO: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
frosbel:

Besides what did Jesus tell you to do when someone struck you on the cheek or what about how to treat your enemies.

Do you think that one is interested in any thing that Jesus says?
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
PastorAIO:

Please study this map. Unfortunately I don't know how to put maps on posts so it shows. but just click the link.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1twhzTHJq1rsbgxco1_500.png

The map is arab claptrap that PC westerners have bought hook, line and sinker without much thought.

1. You do know and remember that Jordan is 75% of the original mandate of palestine.... before Britain chose to give it to the sheikhs of mecca in 1922? Infact it might interest you to know that the vast majority of "jordanians" today are infact palestinian and that westbank palestinians used to be jordanian citizens up until 1967?

2. The map you post is grossly inadequate. Note that it makes absolutely zero attempt to identify the names, populations and demographics of much of anything on the leftmost map except for a few areas allegedly in dispute today. why is that? Do we just not have information for areas labeled as "palestinian land" or is this just more arab propaganda as usual?

3. Only about 300,000 - 400,000 arabs were actually "displaced" from Israel in 1948 (about 345,000 i believe)... on the other hand, there were at least 800,000 jews living in Israel as at 1948. Look at the map and do the math.

4. As an example, as at 1948, there were at least 700,000 jews living in jerusalem as against 150,000 non-jews (including both arabs and non-arabs). Now take a look at your leftmost map that awards almost 100% of jerusalem as "palestinian land" and again do the math!

5. Perhaps it is instructive to point out that as at 1948, the term "palestinian" referred to JEWS and NOT arabs (who did not take up this title until Arafat appropriated it in 1988). As an example, the palestine post, a news paper established in 1932 in jerusalem was actually owned and run by zionist jews.

6. Map #3 in your queue is wrong. It claims "palestinian land" after 1948 that simply did not exist. As at 1948, the area known as westbank was actually known by its real name - Judea/Samaria (fantastically sounding arab names dont you think?). The name westbank was first coined after the 1948 war by Jordan which had conquered that piece of territory. Gaza was a territory of Egypt. It is a matter of public record that the PLO, at at 1964 CATEGORICALLY stated that they had no jurisdiction nor claims over the westbank and Gaza and considered these lands legitimate parts of jordan and Egypt.

7. People need to read before posting maps they have no clue about.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
frosbel:

And this represents the millions of Arabs ?

The jews do not believe in Jesus Christ... the laws of Moses tell them an eye for an eye... so your point was?

I believe your dear old UK would also turn the other cheek when next there is a suicide bombing on your tubes? I'm sure that's what you'd be advocating next time huh? The level of dishonest double-standard is stunning.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
PastorAIO:

Do you think that one is interested in any thing that Jesus says?

You should not post what you do not understand... while trying to change the topic.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
PastorAIO:

By the way I didn't and I still don't have an opinion on the celebrating palestinians issue, as to whether it was true or not. I'm very aware of the power of media and propaganda. So I'm going to listen to as many versions as I come across and then by myself try to ascertain the likely Story.

Thank you for the Clueless, uninformed jibe. Reading it is still getting a version. Please do you have anything to say on the actual topic of this thread or are you only here to post fake 'christian' vitriol and caustic bile. Your glee at the demise of the palestinians is so sickeningly palpable.

Oh ... I forgot, you haven't even read the thread cos you are Lazy, but you can post.

What is truly sickening is the factless, biased noisemaking about Israel trying to defend itself from an enemy that has sworn since 1922 to destroy them. The caustic bile is the numerous propaganda portrayed as "fact" here by those more interested in defending political correctness.

The "clueless and uninformed" note was not a jibe because it frankly is true. I asked a specific question, you side-stepped it and posted a map you obviously do not understand and have not taken the time to verify. you take arab statements/maps as gospel truth, using them as weapons in your moral crusade against a people whose children grow up learning how to figure their way around bomb shelters. If you all devoted half as much time to being concerned for the children of Sderot perhaps we wont be here today. while you have the luxury to download an iphone app to find you the nearest hotel... the people of Israel are busy downloading apps to alert them to the next rocket... and you dare to judge them? Shame on you all.

I am too lazy to read the thread... because frankly, there is nothing serious to read.

2 Likes

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
davidylan:

The jews do not believe in Jesus Christ... the laws of Moses tell them an eye for an eye... so your point was?

I believe your dear old UK would also turn the other cheek when next there is a suicide bombing on your tubes? I'm sure that's what you'd be advocating next time huh? The level of dishonest double-standard is stunning.

I was not talking about Jews in that context, I meant YOU !

Why do you have an unhealthy propensity to cheer on this mass slaughter of Muslims and Arabs simply because you buy into the propaganda that they are not God's chosen people and hence inferior to the Jews and Christians ??

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
frosbel:

I was not talking about Jews in that context, I meant YOU !

Why do you have an unhealthy propensity to cheer on this mass slaughter of Muslims and Arabs simply because you buy into the propaganda that they are not God's chosen people and hence inferior to the Jews and Christians ??

that is sickening slander. For instance, i am not cheering on the slaughter of muslims in Ouagadugou or Iran for example. Infact, i would rather the rest of the world live in peace and harmony. But lets face the hard cold facts... the muslim world is united in one belief... the absolute, unwavering commitment to the destruction of the jewish nation. It tried in 1948, made another attempt in 1967 and one more in 1973 (until Israel finally obtained an atomic weapon)... all the while, PC folks like you from the west sat back and watched or pretended not to notice. Now you wake up and try to preach morality to the jews? Perhaps you folks should start by counting the number of arabs you slaughtered in a completely unjust war against defenseless Iraqis for 8 years.

The Hamas charter is resolute in its main goal - the utter destruction of Israel and every jew living there. Jordan provides us an example of the type of life Jews can expect under an arab government - death to anyone who sells land or rents a home to a single jew. Infact, as at today, not a single jew is permitted to live in Jordan - the same country that was once a large part of the original mandate of palestine. But somehow, we expect the jews to simply sit still and watch their children matched down to metaphorical arab gas chambers? Never again. Sorry if it hurts.

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
PastorAIO:

In keeping with what I've said over and again on NL recently, it is impossible to have absolute certainty on anything but the best we can achieve is to know the Likely story. this is true for everything and that I why I speak the way I do and use the words I do. I'll rephrase what I said so that you may understand it better.

[color=#006600]

Yawn. I'm not sure what the point here was really. The "dahiya doctrine" is nothing new or special. It is the same military tactic employed by most militaries the world over. Please read up on the first gulf war, the tactic was to first destroy all communication lines that could be used by the iraqi army... bridges, communication lines, power stations, airports, government buildings, anti-aircraft launch sites, major roads... were first bombed the first 2 days before the invasion.

The fact that the UN and NGO's condemn anything makes zero difference really. They are always known to condemn anything Israel does while completely looking the other way when others do so.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by UrbanMystique: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
would you have loved it the other way round? i mean the palestinians throwing bombs and killing israelis while they praise god for allowing the palenstinians to kill them in thousands while they wait for a dead god to help them out like boko haram is doing to christians in the north.

the battle is just beyond some unknown chosen people but battle for survive.. i donot support killing of innocent children for any reason at all. but we all know how the arabs wont stop at nothing until they wipe out those jews.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by JesusisLord85: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
frosbel: [size=16pt]Will God's chosen people do this
[/size]

[img]http://dailymessenger.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Israel-Palestine-Gaza-Al-Dalou1-1024x682.jpg[/img]

They are not God's chosen. We are.

But anyway, what has that crisis got to do with you, your own country is falling apart, better we face our problems.
Go and read the torah and you will see Israel was ruthless when she needed to be. God is a man of war, whereas the god the oyinbo christians teach the world is tame.

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a man of war"

Jesus said :"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword" Mathew 10:34

Shalom
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Boomark(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
shdemidemi:

My question to you is if you have ever come across where the nation of Israel killed and maimed thousands of their enemies with God's support?

Yes.
The "Old" under the law is not the same with the "New" in Christ.

How many will you kill in support of the end time prophecy? Na somebody go do the killing. Abi you dey encourage others to do the slaughtering while you do nothing?

If you have not killed any single person, you not supporting what what Christ said. So how many out of all those that have risen against you? Make i know whether to start mine before it is too late.

Bidam angry should answer this too.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by seagulsntrawler: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
As regard the question by the op, i do not think the majority of the people in israel today are actually jews. You need to dig deep to know that a more sinister and powerful force at play here. Two things you need to do. 1. Do a research on jews from khazaria in old soviet union and their influence in world politics. 2. A research on the occult symbols in the supreme court of israel will give you a hint. Lastly,who is this quote refering to.`i know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and i know the blasphemy of them which say they are jews, but are the synagogue of satan' rev 2:9. Think people. Think.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
JesusisLord85:

They are not God's chosen. We are.

But anyway, what has that crisis got to do with you, your own country is falling apart, better we face our problems.
Go and read the torah and you will see Israel was ruthless when she needed to be. God is a man of war, whereas the god the oyinbo christians teach the world is tame.

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a man of war"

Jesus said :"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword" Mathew 10:34

Shalom

thank you for pointing out the bleeding obvious. God deals with us christians as individuals, He deals with the jews as a people... there is a reason a country that tiny has been strong enough to withstand the onslaught from all its arab neighbours for over 60 years. The Lord indeed is a Man of War and a strong arm behind Israel.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
Boomark:

Yes.
The "Old" under the law is not the same with the "New" in Christ.

How many will you kill in support of the end time prophecy? Na somebody go do the killing. Abi you dey encourage others to do the slaughtering while you do nothing?

If you have not killed any single person, you not supporting what what Christ said. So how many out of all those that have risen against you? Make i know whether to start mine before it is too late.

Bidam angry should answer this too.

I understand the old is different from the new but the question is-

Has God turned His back on the nation of Israel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangers Of Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife / The Difference Between Living A Fruitful Life & Living A Sacrificial Life / Questions For Atheists!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.