Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here - Agriculture (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here (60936 Views)

Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. / Palm Oil Farmers Let's Meet Here / Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by 4starstunna(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
I intend to go into poultry @ okpuno awk
a.my number is 08108001465.I will like to linkup with you.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by 4starstunna(m): 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
I intend to go into poultry @ okpuno awka.call 08108001365.let share ideas
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Dremca(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
TLAX:

Is this still available?
I have lands for sale. Chat me on whatsapp 09075090771
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Dremca(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
emmybiz:

Sir,do u know where I can lease land with nearby stream at cheap rate around Awka
let's chat on whatsapp 08084637475
Are you still interested. chat me on whatsapp 09075090771
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by greenermodels: 6:41am On Mar 11, 2018
good day ndi Anambra ibem,talking about land acquisition, the CKC old boys association (2001 set) are currently in the process of acquiring a large plot of land at Urum Awka for the purpose of a housing estate. the price is 250k per plot covering the cost of the land,surveying and other expenses. payment is by instalment, an initial instalment of 70k and subsequent payments of 20k per month for nine months. we need more buyers to increase our viability. interested persons can contact me through the information below

greenermodels@gmail.com, whatsapp or call 08130953131

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by whirlwind7(m): 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
greenermodels:
good day ndi Anambra ibem,talking about land acquisition, the CKC old boys association (2001 set) are currently in the process of acquiring a large plot of land at Urum Awka for the purpose of a housing estate. the price is 250k per plot covering the cost of the land,surveying and other expenses. payment is by instalment, an initial instalment of 70k and subsequent payments of 20k per month for nine months. we need more buyers to increase our viability. interested persons can contact me through the information below

greenermodels@gmail.com, whatsapp or call 08130953131

Is this info intended for members of CKC 2001 set, or the general public?
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by greenermodels: 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
whirlwind7:

Is this info intended for members of CKC 2001 set, or the general public?
the general public, we currently lack the numbers needed so we need others to join us.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by whirlwind7(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
greenermodels:
the general public, we currently lack the numbers needed so we need others to join us.

Do you know Youth Center, at Mgbakwu? Compared with this location in Urum you are trying to acquire land, which do you think is better? The location near Youth Center has about 150 plots for sale, at same 250k per plot.
I got this information from a reliable property agent in Awka, whom I have done business with before.
Just a suggestion that is open to scrutiny. I am interested in acquiring some plots in your scheme too.
Do keep me updated. Also let me know if you need the contacts of the agent.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by greenermodels: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
whirlwind7:

Do you know Youth Center, at Mgbakwu? Compared with this location in Urum you are trying to acquire land, which do you think is better? The location near Youth Center has about 150 plots for sale, at same 250k per plot.
I got this information from a reliable property agent in Awka, whom I have done business with before.
Just a suggestion that is open to scrutiny. I am interested in acquiring some plots in your scheme too.
it's the same location, below is the fliers from St Charles old boys association selling theirs from the same plot as ours.if you're interested, please make the initial payment before the 31st of this month,it's deadline so we can pay initial deposit and the surveyor would commence work.the 250k covers cost of land, surveying, legal documents and other expenses that might arise.

Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by greenermodels: 9:32am On Mar 22, 2018
whirlwind7:

please stop all communication with my phone line, it was stolen by pick pockets on Tuesday 20 March and the thieves are communicating with my whatsapp application, please stop all communication with the phone line. quote me once you have read this message.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by whirlwind7(m): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2018
greenermodels:
please stop all communication with my phone line, it was stolen by pick pockets on Tuesday 20 March and the thieves are communicating with my whatsapp application, please stop all communication with the phone line. quote me once you have read this message.

Oh, I see. Sorry about that. It kind of explains something that has been nagging at me.

Do you know who Egbuonu Eugene is?
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by greenermodels: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
whirlwind7:

Oh, I see. Sorry about that. It kind of explains something that has been nagging at me.

Do you know who Egbuonu Eugene is?
I'm Egbuonu Eugene. what have been nagging your mind.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Idemujoseph: 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
All protocol observe!
Please is there any market where I can sell my fresh cassava in Onitsha or its environ?
I have large cassava farm ready for harvest.
Thanks in advance for quick response!!
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by nyekason(f): 3:39am On Mar 27, 2018
Idemujoseph:
All protocol observe!
Please is there any market where I can sell my fresh cassava in Onitsha or its environ?
I have large cassava farm ready for harvest.
Thanks in advance for quick response!!
yes of course, call or text me 08087600657, or text your number to me
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by chukzonwa(m): 6:17am On Mar 27, 2018
Enquire: I wish to find out if there is any huge piggery farm in anambra at the moment
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by mercury1st: 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
broiler for sale weight 2.5kg location-:Idemili north Anambra state price - #2300 quantity- 90 contact me on 08039540157
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by playboyAIU(m): 12:10am On Apr 24, 2018
Una well done oo

Please where can I buy cucumber seedlings in onitsha

And I will like to know if any one has a land for lease or if you can connect me to a person who has at an affordable rate
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by MissNicole01(f): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hello everyone.
We have pigs for sale at Tellus Foods Nig Ltd.
Phone : 07030826431
Thanks.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by MissNicole01(f): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
chukzonwa:
Enquire: I wish to find out if there is any huge piggery farm in anambra at the moment

Yeah. You can come check us out at Tellus Foods Nig Ltd. It's located in Adazi - ani, Anambra.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Apitch(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2018
MissNicole01:

Yeah. You can come check us out at Tellus Foods Nig Ltd. It's located in Adazi - ani, Anambra.

Nice one dear, where exactly in Adazi-ani, would love to pay you a visit
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by chikepaul: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
Please is there any agriculture whatsapp group, fish, poultry, pigs, vegetables anyone, kindly add me, my no is 08033183250
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by chikepaul: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
I will visit you by weekend to take a look at your farm and also discuss business ideas with you
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by chikepaul: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
MissNicole01:
Hello everyone.

Thanks.

The pigs you are selling whats are the sizes and age, I will visit your farm by weekend
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by chikepaul: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
MissNicole01:
Hello everyone.

Thanks.

The pigs you are selling whats are the sizes and age, I will visit your farm by weekend
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Agrozenith: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
Please i need buyers of this product.
65 & 72% Fishmeal
Lysine
Dl_Methionine
Pls call 07059331714
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Rafaelbeulah: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hi am into properties and live in Abuja municipal area council.
Am looking into fruit farming...avocado and mango
Can i get cheap farmland to buy in anambra?
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Dremca(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
Yes, do contact me
Rafaelbeulah:
Hi am Ada. Am into properties and live in Abuja municipal area council.
Am looking into fruit farming...avocado and mango
Can i get cheap farmland to buy in Abatete and Uke
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by MissNicole01(f): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Apitch:

Nice one dear, where exactly in Adazi-ani, would love to pay you a visit

Ikenga village... After St Jude's Anglican Church.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by MissNicole01(f): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
chikepaul:

Porkers that are due for sale ranges from 6-8 months...and above.
There are also boars for sale.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by ndego1993: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2018
Any fish farmer in or around Onitsha please let's talk. Add me on WhatsApp 08036306163.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Eliusdgenie(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2018
FarmTech:
I have a poultry farm at Nkpor. Following.
please I need to get in contact with you. I plan to start a poultry farm in onitsha. Need help with it. This is my email chuksel95@gmail.com. I expect to here from you, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) / How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm / We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.