Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group (7160 Views)

Yoruba From Mile 2 Lagos Called For Dissolution Of Nigeria After The Unrest / 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard / Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution (2) (3) (4)

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by bloodyassassin: 1:19am On Jul 21, 2014
arewafederation:

Yeeppeeeee!cheesy i have started to bleat. cheesycheesy

you be goat?
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by arewafederation: 1:21am On Jul 21, 2014
dozzybaba:

Ubanka...

kai ne bayerabe!

mai aryaci... dakatar da
musun. grin

Shegen inyamiri kawai... Je ka koyi hausa da kyau kafin mu cigaba da magana.
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by bloodyassassin: 1:22am On Jul 21, 2014
arewafederation:

no dusa for me till tomorrow.

yes na afterall na the same Ramadan fasting

i dont wast dusa on slaves go and shine my shoe for a handful of dusa
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by arewafederation: 1:23am On Jul 21, 2014
bloodyassassin:

you be goat?

If you want dusa, you will have to be a good village goat, okay?
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by bloodyassassin: 1:25am On Jul 21, 2014
arewafederation:

If i want dusa, i will have to be a good village goat, okay?
thats your wahala

i dont wast dusa on slaves they are meant to work till death
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 21, 2014
arewafederation:

Shegen inyamiri kawai... Je ka koyi hausa da kyau kafin mu cigaba da magana.

Akuya....grin

Na harshena hausa ba kyau, i koyi da shi a lokacin da service. amma na sani kai ne bayerabe. ya yi kiliya grin
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by arewafederation: 1:50am On Jul 21, 2014
dozzybaba:

Akuya....grin

Na harshena hausa ba kyau, i koyi da shi a lokacin da service. amma na sani kai ne bayerabe. ya yi kiliya grin

Jaki...grin

Ka koyi hausa dan ki yi wa mutane 419 ko? Wawa, nine sarkin yarbawan Anambra. cheesy
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 21, 2014
arewafederation:

Jaki...grin

Ka koyi hausa dan ki yi wa mutane 419 ko? Wawa, nine sarkin yarbawan Anambra. cheesy

azzakari mai wanki.... grin

Babu musilmu a anambra. je ka illorin da sarauta da su...kada ka ji ni? cheesy
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by arewafederation: 2:15am On Jul 21, 2014
dozzybaba:

azzakari mai wanki.... grin

Babu musilmu a anambra. je ka illorin da sarauta da su...kada ka ji ni? cheesy

Biri...grin

Hausan ka na sani ciwon kai.

What could an Ibo man be doing by this time? Your usual late night trade? shocked
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by TeekayAkin: 3:15am On Jul 21, 2014
The Blue, The White and The Blue - The O'odua Flag!

The first Blue stands for 'Oju Orun' - the sky that is right above us, the gateway into the universe.

The White stands for 'Ala' - the white cloth of Obatala, the King of the White Cloth, which represents IFA, the Divine Knowledge.

The second Blue stands for 'Okun' , the Ocean - the unfathomable wisdom that lies within.

The Stars above represent our ancestors and heroes past.

The Stars below represents our future generations

The statue of Oduduwa, the progenitor of the Omo Odua needs no introduction and is the binding force that hold us together as a race, a culture and a people.

- O'dua National Assembly (ONA)
The ONA in Yoruba could also be called ỌNA, which means THE WAY!

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 21, 2014
arewafederation: Op please add your source.

Arewa youths are fed up with one Nigeria.

Niger-Delta youths accept dissolution of Nigeria.

Oduoa group ready for break up of Nigeria.

Ndigbo youths ......? undecided

What are the rusty chest beaters waiting for?
Ur so-called 'Chest-beaters' do not intend to be part of the melee to dissolve this fake marriage called Nigeria. We only hope to profit from whatever U guys are planning
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 21, 2014
arewafederation:
Op please add your source.

Be quiet there.

The Odua group must obey oga Awolowo.

ONE Nigeria is the BEST . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by dozzzybaba: 6:47am On Jul 21, 2014
dozzybaba:
I know you are Xtian but you'll have to start learning how to tie an Islamic rag on your head like your raghead brodas in Illorin
Fooooooooooool cheesycheesy

I am not a christian, i am not a Moslem neither am i from Kwara.

Bishop David Oyedepo the owner of Winners chapel and Covenant University is from Kwara, go tell him and everybody member of his Church to convert to Islam.

Oponu Ode ayirada

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 21, 2014
dozzzybaba: Fooooooooooool cheesycheesy

I am not a christian, i am not a Moslem neither am i from Kwara.

Bishop David Oyedepo the owner of Winners chapel and Covenant University is from Kwara, go tell him and everybody member of his Church to convert to Islam.

Oponu Ode ayirada

You are not a muslim but 'you are not a Xtian'. Na me you wan deceive. grin

Supermugu, use your head next time you wan thief. You hear.

We know what some yoruba ragheads did to Oyedepo's church in kwara some years ago just because it was situated in front of mosque. That church is no longer there. We know why. Check your history. grin

Get your own rag before it's too late. 10 yards of Islamic rag will be appropriate for your large conehead. grin

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:19am On Jul 21, 2014
grat1aeo: Akuko na egwu mike Ejeagha. Who take Yoruba and their useless Oduduwa republic serious? Imagine those comedians adding Kwara and Kogi in their madness. Smh
. . . and Biafran Zionist Movement was right in including Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Ondo, Kogi, Rivers, Bayelsa and Benue states as part of Biafra?

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 21, 2014
Yoruba are comedians

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by cirmuell(m): 8:01am On Jul 21, 2014
Idrismusty97: Kwara and kogi isn't part of odua republic, No northerners will leave those states! Anyway a referendum should be carry out in these places and much of the middle belt. We the Arewas wouldn't force anyone. They can go form their country.
u are rights, when dat referendum takes place you'ld be surprised dat KOGI AND KWARA will gladly go with their brothers in the west...we dont want nothing with Abokis. tongue

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by tonytony208(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2014
arewafederation: Op please add your source.

Ndigbo youths ......? undecided

What are the rusty chest beaters waiting for?

when all you have at home is gully erosion, believe me, you will think twice before asking for a breakup.

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by tonytony208(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2014
Idrismusty97: Kwara and kogi isn't part of odua republic, No northerners will leave those states! Anyway a referendum should be carry out in these places and much of the middle belt. We the Arewas wouldn't force anyone. They can go form their country.

yoruba makes up about 70% (if not more) of population in kwara. Other parts of kwara are populated by at least 90% yoruba and they have yoruba obas. I can't say specifically for kogi. If a referendum is carried out, believe me you will lose. Just remember to organize a small town in sokoto, kastina or kano for sulu gambari (ilorin emir) to rule over. Your call for nigeria's dissolution also calls for sulu gambari's rulership dissolution.

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by prophetone(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2014
Ziluxga: Going back home and still retaining ur Nigerian identity? People from waste are foolishly wise. Ibos will go back home if only on the process they are losing their Nigerian identity and putting up their Biafran Identity. That's their solemn want, if u promise them that start deporting them today. Coward!

See this one giving conditions for going home. My friend you nyamiri must leave arewa land by hook or by crook. How can you be carelessly pouring insults on other regions yet you shamelessly insist on squatting on their land? #NyamiriMustGo

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2014
dozzzybaba: .... Because your b.stard ibo fathers invaded Ore in present day Ondo state so we had to chase them back to their cursed land of Biafra

Banjo
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by tonytony208(m): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2014
Idrismusty97: They would still be. The time is near

that will give you core north an opportunity to oppress and suppress middlebeltans. I hope they are sensible enough to form their own country and not follow the oppressive north that believe they are born to rule and get truculent when other ethnic groups are in authority.
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by tonytony208(m): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2014
grat1aeo: Akuko na egwu mike Ejeagha. Who take Yoruba and their useless Oduduwa republic serious? Imagine those comedians adding Kwara and Kogi in their madness. Smh

you will be surprised. At least yorubas have history and know how far their land reaches. They are also bold enough to take a stand. But you Igbos, what is your stand? Maybe none. You are sitting on fence like Humpty Dumpty. By the time you fall off the fence no amount of oyel money (it doesn't belong to Igbos nation anyway) will be enough to put you back again. FYI, kwara is fully yoruba. It was state creation that cut off part of the yoruba nation and join them to kogi.

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by tonytony208(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2014
ChrisOD:

Igbo have always wanted out and have put that want into practice in the past. For you and yours what are you doing to put your empty threats into practice?

you Igbos are just pretending about wanting out. If you really want out, you will carry your bag, close your bisineesi (business) and go back to your gully erosion zone today. As long as you stay in southwest or north and you are still insensible enough to abuse your hosts, then you are bunch of bastards.

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by tonytony208(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2014
Mogidi: Why are the Yorubas always last to come to the "party"?

They waited for all other tribes to have their say before stating there case, even our own small MEND still stated their reasons for wanting a dissolutuion before the SW. Grow some balls, y'all.

You Yorubas should not always wait to get a nod from the North before voicing your opinion.

My two cents.

you must have been dead for eons and just came back to life this morning. If not, you would have known that the yoruba had always wanted out since the time of abacha when they started the call for national referendum and confab. The confab you are having today, do you know who first started the call for it? The Yorubas! The original motive was to bring nigerians together to decide if they still wanted to be together or not. This was even before your kidnapping-MEND was started. Is your federa-hatted bommy self educated now? Welcome from the dead.

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by tonytony208(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2014
dozzzybaba: You are a Liar

Last year, Governor Babatunde Raji Ifashola deported some ibo destitutes and gave them a free bus ride back to iboland but we remebered how you ibos wept and wailed over the deportation.

A Yoruba man will be happy to go back to Yorubaland

An Ijaw man will be happy to go back to Ijawland

A Hausa man will be happy to go back to Hausaland

It is only the ibo man that would cry whenever he is deported back home

don't mind those Igbos bro. They are bunch of pretenders.

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by PointB: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2014
Which Odua group is this? undecided undecided undecided

Can we hear from Afenifere?
Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by tonytony208(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2014
Donmarrius:

Yorobbers doesn't have the ball,to lay claim to those areas,unless they want to get drawned in Atlantic ocean,as Fulanis will run them over,onces again,like they did in Kwara.

Coming to Ondo,Dokubo and Ijaws,will make life unbearable for you Yorubas,should you dare touch their 'oyel' producing area,in Ondo state.

hmmm.. History seems to have taught you a thing or two. You seem to be living in morbid fear of hausa/fulani. I won't blame you actually; considering how they ran you down and almost buried your lot in okigwe during the final episode of the civil war. Yeah, you should be afraid. It is suprising how you have suddenly become a trumpeter for hausa/fulani after they have killed and maimed your fellow Igbos up north. Your morbid fear must be deeply gnawing for it to have turned you to an unstable and dumb soul. Speak for them all you want, they don't want an nyamiri on their land. Simple and short.

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by dapzyadix(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2014
Hehehehe enjoying dis #Proudly YORUBA BOY

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by tonytony208(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2014
Ziluxga: O boy u be Mumu oo, ijawman, yorubaman and hausaman all will be happy to go back to their homeland except Iboman as u posited, going back to your homeland and wanting out, are they the same? articulate well before u post.

yeah they are not the same.
"wanting out" is as good as empty talk. But "going back to your homeland" is the real action. Are you now educated. Supermumu!!!.

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by tonytony208(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2014
Donmarrius: *Just listing to Radio Biafra.*

We are matching ahead of others,in this freedom quest!.

To prove me right or wrong,download Radio Biafra App,or search for Biafra,in Tunein,Radio Forest,or search for Radio satellite using Amos 5 satellite,etc.

stop all these nonsense and empty talk. Go for the real action. Pack your bags and head for gully eroded igboland. That is when we will take you serious. You said my room stinks, yet you wine and dine in my stinking room and refuse to go home. Doesn't that mean you are a pretenders and a self-disillusioned Igbo?

Re: We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2014
I advocate for one nigeria.

The Concept Of Politics / Police Bow To Pressure, Releases Detained Premium Times journalists / Adamawa Governorship: Trbunal Dismisses Binani's Petition, Affirms Fintiri (PDP)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50