Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:27 AM

PICTURES: Lady Seen In Ekiti With One Bosom Cut Off (Viewer Discretion Advised) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PICTURES: Lady Seen In Ekiti With One Bosom Cut Off (Viewer Discretion Advised) (2267 Views)

See This Hilarious Signboard Seen In Warri / Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTURES: Lady Seen In Ekiti With One Bosom Cut Off (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 21, 2014
Danhumprey: gringringringringringringrin

@Topic,this is extremely barbaric!embarassed
I no trust anybody o.... I pre-check and post-check embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: PICTURES: Lady Seen In Ekiti With One Bosom Cut Off (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 21, 2014
Danhumprey: gringringringringringringrin

@Topic,this is extremely barbaric!embarassed
I no trust anybody o.... I pre-check and post-check embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Danhumprey: Until one of your own is cut off before you will believe,abi?
No mind that small pikin...
Re: PICTURES: Lady Seen In Ekiti With One Bosom Cut Off (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 21, 2014
What APC stands for.

Thank God she is alive..
Re: PICTURES: Lady Seen In Ekiti With One Bosom Cut Off (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2014
Nobleval: Stup!d op. You made me to stop eating my breakfast cry
as you see "bosom" you no read topic finish, you rush click thread abi. You are on your own.
Re: PICTURES: Lady Seen In Ekiti With One Bosom Cut Off (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Danhumprey: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2014
gringringringringrin
Re: PICTURES: Lady Seen In Ekiti With One Bosom Cut Off (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Osama10(m): 8:47am On Jul 21, 2014
shocked angry shocked
Re: PICTURES: Lady Seen In Ekiti With One Bosom Cut Off (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2014
How is that my fault when the warning is there? Take time o
Re: PICTURES: Lady Seen In Ekiti With One Bosom Cut Off (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 21, 2014
krall: as you see "bosom" you no read topic finish, you rush click thread abi. You are on your own.
angry
krall: as you see "bosom" you no read topic finish, you rush click thread abi. You are on your own.
Re: PICTURES: Lady Seen In Ekiti With One Bosom Cut Off (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Hangard: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2014
The heart of man is full of evil.
Re: PICTURES: Lady Seen In Ekiti With One Bosom Cut Off (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2014
okparaugo: What APC stands for.

Think God she is alive..
smiley
Re: PICTURES: Lady Seen In Ekiti With One Bosom Cut Off (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2014
banega: smiley

Thank you..

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Lady Seen In Ekiti With One Bosom Cut Off (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2014
Optimisticgondy: How is that my fault when the warning is there? Take time o
where is the "kick" button?
Re: PICTURES: Lady Seen In Ekiti With One Bosom Cut Off (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2014
Nobleval: where is the "kick" button?
Don't worry; you can't see it cos it's not meant to be seen with naked eyes. grin grin grin
Re: PICTURES: Lady Seen In Ekiti With One Bosom Cut Off (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: PICTURES: Lady Seen In Ekiti With One Bosom Cut Off (Viewer Discretion Advised) by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2014
Elantracey: Even with picture, i still dont believe it.
U don pass Thomas be that o.
Re: PICTURES: Lady Seen In Ekiti With One Bosom Cut Off (Viewer Discretion Advised) by somcherry(f): 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nawaoo. May God help us in dis world
Re: PICTURES: Lady Seen In Ekiti With One Bosom Cut Off (Viewer Discretion Advised) by r231(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Optimisticgondy: The lady in the pictures below was said to be seen walking around Old Garage Area, Ado-Ekiti, today with one of her breasts cut off.
The woman, who had also become dumb, was said to have escaped from ritualist den where she was to be used.

We shall not be victims of evil by God's grace. Amen

Details as soon as the Source page is updated

Source: I Love Ekiti Facebook Page; https://m.facebook.com/iloveEkiti/photos/a.330160933753120.1073741827.329237660512114/473077449461467/?type=1&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6038230625393898455%3Amf_story_key.-1721414723533380263

if you put those pictures up again one more time both you and your thread will be gone.........

the link for the pic is there already!
Re: PICTURES: Lady Seen In Ekiti With One Bosom Cut Off (Viewer Discretion Advised) by armadeo(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
and some idiot blogger on another thread claimed her breast was amputated for stealing.
Re: PICTURES: Lady Seen In Ekiti With One Bosom Cut Off (Viewer Discretion Advised) by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
armadeo:
and some idiot blogger on another thread claimed her breast was amputated for stealing.
Imagine! I was surprised to see it on front page today.

The woman is an escapee from ritualists' den. It happened on 20th July, 2014 in Ado-Ekiti

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Enjoys Sex The Most, Male Or Female? / Sodom And Gomorah Of Nigeria / Words Of Gratitude From Mysticgal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.