Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,245 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:28 PM

Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC (29898 Views)

Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) / An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) / Bizarre: New York Artist Paints With His Own Blood (see Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by jidesp(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
I met him at the Audition for BigBrother Africa and we got talking. When he showed me some of his works, they were fantastic because he paints with Biro. The unique thing he mentioned that day was, "It's his Mistakes that makes drawing with biro incredible, he can't erase mistakes, he has to improvise"

His name is Yelloseesee Ujoama..I hope this makes Frontpage to promote Talents in Nigeria

27 Likes

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by jidesp(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
ANOTHER ONE..I WILL POST MORE WHEN HE SENDS THEM TO ME.

14 Likes

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Silenzer(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
Classic... This is Raw talent. "Together we can repair and repaint NIGERIA" - @official_EYFN

13 Likes

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by justi4jesu(f): 5:08am On Jul 21, 2014
Woowww so nice...
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by whoelse1(m): 5:10am On Jul 21, 2014
I hail thee...

2 Likes

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by xandy84: 5:10am On Jul 21, 2014
Simply Onederful....
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by kombats: 5:11am On Jul 21, 2014
This is what i call Pure Talent

3 Likes

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Awwal1st(m): 5:14am On Jul 21, 2014
Wow...
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by stonemind(f): 5:15am On Jul 21, 2014
w
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by hakunajay(m): 5:15am On Jul 21, 2014
xandy84: Simply Onederful....

How can you say it's ONEderful? There's 5 pictures there, so it's fivederful for now.... tongue

56 Likes

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 21, 2014
Cool.

But I think say Na only women dem dey call yellowseesee?

2 Likes

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by PastorOluT(m): 5:20am On Jul 21, 2014
Great work, the part that really struck was when he makes mistake n improvise n his work still comes out like this.

All I can say is kudos to a great artist in the making.

9 Likes

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by adexsimply(m): 5:22am On Jul 21, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by simp: 5:23am On Jul 21, 2014
awesome
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by OgidiOlu3(m): 5:24am On Jul 21, 2014
Damn! Your friend is gifted.

1 Like

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by snowland(m): 5:24am On Jul 21, 2014
fascinating
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by arshavineering(m): 5:28am On Jul 21, 2014
oboy no be beans ooooo. ...see gift na

1 Like

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by omoadeleye(m): 5:33am On Jul 21, 2014
ok na
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by sammyjay3(m): 5:41am On Jul 21, 2014
Photoshoped
nice artistic work kudos 2 u @op
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by freshness2020: 5:49am On Jul 21, 2014
Nice work....
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by englishmart(m): 5:51am On Jul 21, 2014
He's self thought abi?
How this one take affect asup strike?
Videos of him teaching himself else I won't believe it o.

3 Likes

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by initialize(m): 5:54am On Jul 21, 2014
Don't draw Goodluck potrait o! It will only bring you badluck

3 Likes

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by wheesin(m): 5:59am On Jul 21, 2014
the dude is amazing..but he is not alone..am also a b+ artiste and can't draw perfectly with a pencil..i draw with biro..weda comics or portrait ...its part of me now.. and if i make a mistake u mit not notice.. wink

6 Likes

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by olumide098(m): 5:59am On Jul 21, 2014
I cant shout ooo bro... eyesrolling

initialize: Don't draw Goodluck potrait o! It will only bring you badluck
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Smartsyn(m): 6:17am On Jul 21, 2014
cool

but how come he draws only old people's face, with the exception of the first...
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Femicrux: 6:24am On Jul 21, 2014
These artworks are simply awesome. I would love to see what he could do with a paintbrush.
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by slikcipher(m): 6:27am On Jul 21, 2014
englishmart: He's self thought abi?
How this one take affect asup strike?
Videos of him teaching himself else I won't believe it o.

See sense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Really Cool Optical Illusions / 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. / Falomo Bridge Art By Nigerian Students Now At The Thames London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.