Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,151 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC (29926 Views)

Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) / An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) / Bizarre: New York Artist Paints With His Own Blood (see Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by emmabest2000(m): 6:28am On Jul 21, 2014
Great
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by uwabor27: 6:42am On Jul 21, 2014
Nice works..i admire is great talent.. I can help him promote his work..i have huge fans that follows me on instagram and they can see his creativity and been inspired.. inbox me if he needs details.. mind you.. I am interior design professional
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by spark4daz(f): 6:43am On Jul 21, 2014
Wonderment!!
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by sylve11: 6:45am On Jul 21, 2014
nice. cool
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by alotofgrace(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2014
nature!! where is my talent cry

2 Likes

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by dnawah(m): 6:57am On Jul 21, 2014
Viewing this topic now:
43 members
43 guests
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 21, 2014
alotofgrace: nature!! where is my talent cry

you don shop belleful, how u want take see am? you gast dey hungry first

2 Likes

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by groovie(m): 7:40am On Jul 21, 2014
This right here, is a legend in the making.
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by myspnigeria: 7:41am On Jul 21, 2014
Wow..... Nothing is indeed impossible
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by maltharzaer(m): 7:54am On Jul 21, 2014
#Awesome Nice finish and details. Keep it up Mr. Artist
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by tnktosin(m): 7:56am On Jul 21, 2014
These are awesome
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by bastien: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2014
One word....... Lovely
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Matttthew(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2014
Incredible tho..... Haterz keep off.

1 Like

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by alotofgrace(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2014
donnypool:

you don shop belleful, how u want take see am? you gast dey hungry first

hw bro?
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by laprince(m): 8:17am On Jul 21, 2014
makes good sense
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2014
alotofgrace:

hw bro?

nor be hunger dey make naija man discover he talent?
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by laprince(m): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2014
alotofgrace: nature!! where is my talent cry

O THOU TALENT, BE YOU RELEASED!!!
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by experimentist: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2014
Can he draw yansh? If not, he's not yet talented.
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by internetpo(m): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2014
Awesome. me likey
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by sarutobie(m): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2014
some of my older pen sketches..whenever I have a black pen, first thing I want to do is sketch..sometimes even in an exam hall! lol

3 Likes

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Elebiju: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2014
laprince: makes good sense
makes good sense right? but check out these pen arts too.

2 Likes

Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Harmvirus(f): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2014
Wow!
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by steeviee(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2014
Jidechukwu is an enigma. Worked with him in a bank some years back. Very intelligent chap.
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by datguru: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2014
Elebiju: makes good sense right? but check out these pen arts too.

Lies, I dont believe it until I watch you do it
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2014
What we should be talking about now is how much does he sell his work so we can patronise him. Shey na "wow" "see talent" etc d dude go chop? undecided
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by bestower: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2014
If a man decides to paint beautifully with a biro i wonder what he will do with a paintbrush or pencil.Nigerians got talent.
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by Elebiju: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2014
datguru:

Lies, I dont believe it until I watch you do it
did I credited the arts to my name? they are the works of Enam Bosokah,read and think before commenting.
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by rhotimee(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2014
This is simply AMAZING !
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by trytillmake(m): 10:20am On Jul 21, 2014
FANTASTIC, but seriously i had friends that drew with biro in secondary school infact 3 brothers but they did not pursue just took it as a hobby.
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by JEITO: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2014
Pure class!!!
Re: Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC by lekeey: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2014
Are you saying he uses the normal 'eleganza and bic' biro? Talent that needs to be refined. Unfortunately, if u don't operate within the tripod of singing,dancing and acting, no corporate individual or organisation sees u as talented. I think GTB guys love art, he should hustle his way into them. Good jobs!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Really Cool Optical Illusions / 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. / Falomo Bridge Art By Nigerian Students Now At The Thames London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.