Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

BB Z10,samsung Galaxy And Htc Which One To Use - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BB Z10,samsung Galaxy And Htc Which One To Use (419 Views)

Besides Samsung And HTC, Which Are Set To Launch Their Flagship Smartphones At M / What Is The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy And Blackberry? / All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BB Z10,samsung Galaxy And Htc Which One To Use by Eminentsam(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello fellow nairalanders can you people suggest to me which phone to use amongh these phones I specified here.the major things I want in a phone is tight menu system (functionalities) and picture quality.my budget is 25 000/30 000 as I will want them london use tokumbo because of price issue.pls knowledgable ones in the house should kindly suggest and educate me more about it and others if there is any that can match or compaid to the listed ones here

(1) (Reply)

BBM For Windows Now Available / Hello Every One / Film, Vfx, Animation, Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.