Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Which One To Buy Btwn Samsung Galaxy,bbz10 And Htc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which One To Buy Btwn Samsung Galaxy,bbz10 And Htc (578 Views)

Prices Of BBZ10, Q10 & Q5 / Iphone 5 V S4 V Bbq10 V Bbz10 / All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One To Buy Btwn Samsung Galaxy,bbz10 And Htc by Eminentsam(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello fellow nairalanders can you people suggest to me which phone to use amongh these phones I specified here.the major things I want in a phone is tight menu system (functionalities) and picture quality.my budget is 25 000/30 000 as I will want them london use tokumbo because of price issue.pls knowledgable ones in the house should kindly suggest and educate me more about it and others if there is any that can match or compaid to the listed ones here
Re: Which One To Buy Btwn Samsung Galaxy,bbz10 And Htc by freecharles(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
bugdet of 30K? shocked ..jst abt 8K and buy a new bb10 instead of wasting ur cash on london use
Re: Which One To Buy Btwn Samsung Galaxy,bbz10 And Htc by Eminentsam(m): 12:54am On Jul 21, 2014
freecharles: bugdet of 30K? shocked ..jst abt 8K and buy a new bb10 instead of wasting ur cash on london use
. Does it have any problem ? As in london used phones ?
Re: Which One To Buy Btwn Samsung Galaxy,bbz10 And Htc by freecharles(m): 9:52am On Jul 22, 2014
Eminentsam: . Does it have any problem ? As in london used phones ?

yeah...starting with the ba3, and the fact that it might not contain some features a new phone sent to Nigeria shld have because it was made to comply with the Chinese specification

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Phones And Laptop For Sale / Sony Xperia Z1 (black) For Sale / Please How Do I Restore My Lost Data From Userdata****.backup File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.