Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:15 PM

Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN (1655 Views)

Job Openings For Port-harcort Residents Only / Job Oppourtunity For 4000 Unemployed Graduates Coutesy Bureau Of Investment / Graduates in the UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by ehixking(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
National Association Of Unemployed Graduates - NAUG

Please share and tell your friends: its urgent and important for Us.

All the meetings we ever tried fixing with any government ministry, agency or departments have seldom been know to have failed but on the contrary the meeting with the bureau of Investment and Public private Partnership of oyo state and the National Association of Unemployed graduates(NAUG), NASME and NASE was a very fruitful one I must say.

The meeting started at about 2.47 pm and was chaired by the Mrs Folakemi Akinleye the Special Adviser to the government on investment and public Private partnership on behalf of the executive governor of Oyo state and also accompanied by Mr Fatoki and the DG. Mr Fijabi.

I won't like to bore you with the long reports from other organisation which took a greater potion of the day but in the end the 10 minutes allotted us was enough for us to steal the show and the SA was really interested in our case.

We gave an insight into our activities and state our demands as follows.

1) Hectares of land for Agricultural purposes and building of farm settlements

2) Provision of capacity building for business management, skills and training.

3) Funds,grants and industrial clusters.

4) Providing business incubation centres to bring in more people into production was suggested by the NASME chairperson chief mrs Adejumo , as a means of creating a crucial point where small and medium scale businesses can take off without the interference of some governments agencies like NAFDAC,SON etc coming after them with demands beyond their capabilities. She made reference to the Agege Business incubation centre and propose we visit the place to better understand its activities and operations.

The SA Mrs Folakemi Akinleye promised the government of Oyo state would give her support to all 4000 unemployed graduates of NAUG in Oyo states and she even mentioned that there are some openings in both the public and private sector she would help fix us into.(At this points you can keep your CVs coming naugnaija@gmail.com)
She mentioned that the old NTC building and the abandoned CBN quarters would be used as the incubation centres, she spoke passionately about our cassava project, since we told her we want to go into cassava production and make Oyo state the largest producer of Garri, starch,flour and all the products of cassava just to mention a few in west Africa and she advised us come up in a couple of weeks with our feasibility outline of our project taking into consideration the value chain of our final products.

A whole lot of issues was deliberated upon which we really can't put into writing.
But most IMPORTANT is the next meeting in Oyo state on the 26th.

PLEASE NOTE THAT TO THESE EFFECTS THERE IS GOING TO BE A CRUCIAL MEETING on the 26th of July at immanuel college primary school, U.I, Ibadan. @ 10 AM prompts please come with your CVs and come along with your friends.

For those outside ibadan if interested send " I am interested to 07030717445 with your 1)Name
2)Qualification
3)Phone number
4)Email address

And be prepared for a general meeting of all NAUG members nation wide in lagos after the Oyo state

Please take note- you don't have to call, the job opening is opened to everyone and every field (except lawyers,Doctors)
Both polytechnics,university,colleges of agriculture and Education are free to apply.

Those inside or outside ibadan if interested send

" I am interested" to 07030717445 with your
1)Name
2)Qualification
3)Phone number
4)Email address

And be prepared for a general meeting of all NAUG members nation wide in lagos after the Oyo state meeting.

IMPORTANT.
There is going to be a very crucial meeting on the 26th of July at immanuel college primary school @ 10 AM prompts please come with your CVs and come along with your friends.

1 Like

Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by austertee01(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
so how is this a job opening for 4000 graduate @op u should rather call unemployed graduate to a meeting rather then this misleading info. #MyOpinion.
Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by shikshark: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
op there is something fishy about this your advert ....firstly why would NAUG uses a gmail account when theyve already hosted a website and why is your post getting banned? seems this is your third post......if your are gnld and trying to waste pples money to the venue, God will waste you! IJN
Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by ehixking(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
shikshark: op there is something fishy about this your advert ....firstly why would NAUG uses a gmail account when theyve already hosted a website and why is your post getting banned? seems this is your third post......if your are gnld and trying to waste pples money to the venue, God will waste you! IJN

Before you mislead others
And you actually tot I would invite that kind of large crowd to a meeting only to get there and tell them I was joking or something(please us your brain)
People like you would never finish on Nairaland, that email is the first email you can also send it to info@naijagraduates.com

And the opening is for 4000 unemployed graduates because oyo state alone has 4000 unemployed members registered on the website www.naijagraduates.com
Check out the facebook page www.facebook.com/naugnigeria
Tweeter handle @naijagrad

And if you don't want God punish you appologize for your last statement.
Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by shikshark: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
ehixking:

People like you would never finish in Nairaland, that email is the first email you can also send it to info@naijagraduates.com

my last statement has an "if" why bother if you are not gnld...........
Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by ehixking(m): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
austertee01: so how is this a job opening for 4000 graduate @op u should rather call unemployed graduate to a meeting rather then this misleading info. #MyOpinion.

This is exectly why I like nairaland freedom of speech and freedom to toungue lash. Don't think eveyone would be like you.

So many unemployed graduates where present at the meeting so its not something to hide in the first place,the meeting was opened to the general public for weeks posted on the facebook page www.facebook.com/naugnigeria and the wise ones came, please if you don't have anything reasonable to say sign out and don't be a hinderance to others people's progress.
And moreover which psot or whose post is getting banned(you amaze me)
People are unbelievable here!!!
Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by ehixking(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
shikshark:
my last statement has an "if" why bother if you are not gnld...........

And my last statement also has an "If" so if you don't want......apologize
Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by shikshark: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
ehixking:

People like you would never finish in Nairaland, that email is the first email you can also send it to info@naijagraduates.com

read my comment very well, u can even read it aloud so that u will notice that after the ellipsis there is an "if".
so why bother if your hands are clean
prepare to get banned
Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by ehixking(m): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
shikshark:
read my comment very well, u can even read it aloud so that u will notice that after the ellipsis there is an "if".
so why bother if your hands are clean
prepare to get banned

Are you sick in the head or something?
Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by shikshark: 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
ehixking:

Are you sick in the head or something?
yeah.....i could see definitely you are an employer of men and i promise you pple will gather at the venue like immigration test......ciao
Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by ehixking(m): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
shikshark:
yeah.....i could see definitely you are an employer of men and i promise you pple will gather at the venue like immigration test......ciao

Let's just stop this, am so sorry anyway for my last post. I was just vexed cos I was only making effort to make so many get the message since it might not get to the front page. Most people see nairaland as a place where u can just come and make unnecessary remarks. Am sure you know what you posted would have derailed so many people,and my aim would have been defeated. Am so sorry once again.

There is absolutely nothing fishy about anything you see posted on my account or naijagraduates.
Thanks.
Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by shikshark: 12:11am On Jul 21, 2014
ehixking:

Let's just stop this, am so sorry anyway for my last post. I was just vexed cos I was only making effort to make so many get the message since it might not get to the front page. Most people see nairaland as a place where u can just come and make unnecessary remarks. Am sure you know what you posted would have derailed so many people,and my aim would have been defeated. Am so sorry once again.

There is absolutely nothing fishy about anything you see posted on my account or naijagraduates.
Thanks.
no offence brother...its just the way gnld package their lies these days have become so annoying, so sorry for derailing your thread and i promise to be there on 26th....ive confirmed facebook link and ive seen its not fake. thanks so much for the info
Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by ehixking(m): 5:04am On Jul 21, 2014
shikshark:
no offence brother...its just the way gnld package their lies these days have become so annoying, so sorry for derailing your thread and i promise to be there on 26th....ive confirmed facebook link and ive seen its not fake. thanks so much for the info
You the best ,cheerz.
Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by fiverrwin(f): 7:34am On Jul 21, 2014
Why make ppeople travel far when they do no have money. Anyway it is another chance for many to find job

1 Like

Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by austertee01(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
ehixking:

This is exectly why I like nairaland freedom of speech and freedom to toungue lash. Don't think eveyone would be like you.

So many unemployed graduates where present at the meeting so its not something to hide in the first place,the meeting was opened to the general public for weeks posted on the facebook page www.facebook.com/naugnigeria and the wise ones came, please if you don't have anything reasonable to say sign out and don't be a hinderance to others people's progress.
And moreover which psot or whose post is getting banned(you amaze me)
People are unbelievable here!!!

hahahahha..... Progress indeed. well, am not actually planning to trade words with u and if u r not in haste to attack me, u shld have seen this #MyOpinion (so tell me how am I a hindrance to others)
Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by ehixking(m): 12:40am On Jul 22, 2014
austertee01:

hahahahha..... Progress indeed. well, am not actually planning to trade words with u and if u r not in haste to attack me, u shld have seen this #MyOpinion (so tell me how am I a hindrance to others)

Hahahaha...yeah progress indeed and you are the enemy of progress pastor preach about in church.derailing post that could change someones life is what you good at
Your opinion is stack wack, fact is you're a hack, wack QVC joke,blaze away and rot in smoke.

1 Like

Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by austertee01(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
ehixking:

Hahahaha...yeah progress indeed and you are the enemy of progress pastor preach about in church.derailing post that could change someones life is what you good at
Your opinion is stack wack, fact is you're a hack, wack QVC joke,blaze away and rot in smoke.

ROTFl .... only me one with all these adjectives.... OK bros no vex. na now I know say I dey spoil business. Pele #Oloosi...

1 Like

Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by orlahmy: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Chai
Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by Epathra(f): 8:46am On Jul 23, 2014
SOKA straight!!!!! ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♥lolz⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♥☺. 4000 graduates. Abi u wan mobilise them 2015 election thuggery! God wl not allow Ʊя̩̥̊ evil plans to manifest!
Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by ehixking(m): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Epathra: SOKA straight!!!!! ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♥lolz⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♥☺. 4000 graduates. Abi u wan mobilise them 2015 election thuggery! God wl not allow Ʊя̩̥̊ evil plans to manifest!

Please share and tell your friends: its urgent and important for Us.

All the meetings we ever tried fixing with any government ministry, agency or departments have seldom been know to have failed but on the contrary the meeting with the bureau of Investment and Public private Partnership of oyo state and the National Association of Unemployed graduates(NAUG), NASME and NASE was a very fruitful one I must say.

The meeting started at about 2.47 pm and was chaired by the Mrs Folakemi Akinleye the Special Adviser to the government on investment and public Private partnership on behalf of the executive governor of Oyo state and also accompanied by Mr Fatoki and the DG. Mr Fijabi.

I won't like to bore you with the long reports from other organisation which took a greater potion of the day but in the end the 10 minutes allotted us was enough for us to steal the show and the SA was really interested in our case.

We gave an insight into our activities and state our demands as follows.

1) Hectares of land for Agricultural purposes and building of farm settlements

2) Provision of capacity building for business management, skills and training.

3) Funds,grants and industrial clusters.

4) Providing business incubation centres to bring in more people into production was suggested by the NASME chairperson chief mrs Adejumo , as a means of creating a crucial point where small and medium scale businesses can take off without the interference of some governments agencies like NAFDAC,SON etc coming after them with demands beyond their capabilities. She made reference to the Agege Business incubation centre and propose we visit the place to better understand its activities and operations.

The SA Mrs Folakemi Akinleye promised the government of Oyo state would give her support to all 4000 unemployed graduates of NAUG in Oyo states and she even mentioned that there are some openings in both the public and private sector she would help fix us into.(At this points you can keep your CVs coming naugnaija@gmail.com)
She mentioned that the old NTC building and the abandoned CBN quarters would be used as the incubation centres, she spoke passionately about our cassava project, since we told her we want to go into cassava production and make Oyo state the largest producer of Garri, starch,flour and all the products of cassava just to mention a few in west Africa and she advised us come up in a couple of weeks with our feasibility outline of our project taking into consideration the value chain of our final products.

A whole lot of issues was deliberated upon which we really can't put into writing.
But most IMPORTANT is the next meeting in Oyo state on the 26th.

PLEASE NOTE THAT TO THESE EFFECTS THERE IS GOING TO BE A CRUCIAL MEETING on the 26th of July at immanuel college primary school, U.I, Ibadan. @ 10 AM prompts please come with your CVs and come along with your friends.

For those outside ibadan if interested send " I am interested to 07030717445 with your 1)Name
2)Qualification
3)Phone number
4)Email address

And be prepared for a general meeting of all NAUG members nation wide in lagos after the Oyo state

1 Like

Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by ehixking(m): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
DON'T LISTEN TO THESE BASTARDS WITH NEGATIVE
ITS FROM THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART THE MOUTH SPEAKS

check the website for more info www.naijagraduates.com
www.facebook.com/naugnigeria

1 Like

Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by ehixking(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2014
Epathra: SOKA straight!!!!! ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♥lolz⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♥☺. 4000 graduates. Abi u wan mobilise them 2015 election thuggery! God wl not allow Ʊя̩̥̊ evil plans to manifest!

The meeting was held yesterday (26th,july 2014) and it was a very huge success.

People came with their CV's and no one was taken to soka.

So please to bury your face in shame and shed some tears.

1 Like

Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by Epathra(f): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Cry ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ a river! I'll pass. Wonder why n how u r the only one sharing the testimony. So done with you
ehixking:

The meeting was held yesterday (26th,july 2014) and it was a very huge success.

People came with their CV's and no one was taken to soka.

So please to bury your face in shame and shed some tears.
Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by austertee01(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
ehixking:

Bros.... u dey vex?
Re: Job Openings For 4000 Graduates In IBADAN by ehixking(m): 7:25am On Aug 16, 2014
Epathra: Cry ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ a river! I'll pass. Wonder why n how u r the only one sharing the testimony. So done with you

Go and die or get a life.....chose one
Am the only one sharing the message because I got the first hand infomation, an executive of NAUG and its my nairaland account and I can do what I like with it.
Cheers little brat

(1) (Reply)

Skills Training Empowerment Programme (STEP) / Business / Zenith Bank Salary Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.