Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:39 PM

Dealing With Bossy Women - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Bossy Women (29808 Views)

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
chimkaire: At your service, Sir cheesy undecided
reach me on 09039447642
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by hemartins(m): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
I met a lady like that when I was still in the university. we are still good friends till date just because I found her soft spot. everybody has a soft spot.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by govy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
A bossy woman will always want a submissive man for marriage

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by MadCow1: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
freecocoa: Hehehe grin, inside 'HIS' house you say? I'd like to think the right word there is 'THEIR' house and No, his word is not law, not as far as I'm concerned especially if its something that affects me directly, like you rightly said, I can appeal but where you failed is saying it wouldn't change no matter what, tah! It can change and definitely will change sometimes(supposing one is dealing with a reasonable man here).

As regards cooking for her, your response has clearly shown how much of an unromantic/inconsiderate fella you are tongue.

[b]Properties of a Man include;

1. a Woman (refered to as wife). Thats why he engraves his last name on her as proofof ownership.

2. The Children.

3. Everything else.

Properties of a Woman include;

1. Her make-up kit.

2. Her bags, shoes and clothes..

But seeing as she belongs to the man,it means the man owns all these things as well, therefore the woman owns NOTHING!

The God of any household remains he who carries the official pen-is of that house and that is the MAN. angry
His words are like the WOrd of God.. Its to be listened to and obeyed without grumbling or complianing. angry
Changing of the Mans word (LAW) can only be done by the supreme council which is consituted of the MAN and nobody else. angry
Appeal is subject to approval by none other than THE MAN.

Ask for the matter of romantic.. grin Nne foggerrabout that wan. angry We are AFRICANS not INDIANS. angry If I tell you that I want to eat Pounded Yam and Ogbono soup with Shaki, kpomo, okporoko, beef and goat meat, that is a romantic gesture. angry [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
best way 2 deal wif a bossy lady is nt 2 send ha silly antics, wen shez tired she'll learn ow 2 communicate n relate better
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by daveP(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
prettyboi1989: best way 2 deal wif a bossy lady is nt 2 send ha silly antics, wen shez tired she'll learn ow 2 communicate n relate better
that timing might jst kill u,cos some come out reloaded.waiting for when she's tired! Ah.i never see yet o.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
dadoctore:
Whaaaat!!! Was just *passing by jejely ooo* but seeing dis comment just halted my steps like shocked see open challenge ooo!!! cheesy
hmm and?
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by qtx(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer: I don't do any of the above but I influence his decisions but still makes him feel he's in charge, so he doesn't even know I boss him. grin grin

badtttttt babe , ur too mosh. grin

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by qtx(m): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
EdidemOluomo: Weda bossy or not,she's got a tendency to cheat,infact that's when she does cheat because she knows you cant do jack.

but relationship is not war, tough attributes are not best to be exhibited there. Softness and tenderness is the da bomb ojare
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by dadoctore(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
evegran: hmm and?
...And errrm lemme leave d rest of dem dudes to speak for demselves jare, as for me "I aint gat no worries" bout such declaration nau wink
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by imotondo(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer: I don't do any of the above but I influence his decisions but still makes him feel he's in charge, so he doesn't even know I boss him. grin grin

Women and their manipulative nature. makes me remember one cry-cry baby I dated then in school, now I know better.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by purplesummer(f): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
imotondo:

Women and their manipulative nature. makes me remember one cry-cry baby I dated then in school, now I know better.
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by godunia(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
If a woman is bossy(usually mans judgement) it is because the man is not a man.If u re a real man in the real sense,a woman even with attitude will humble herself before u.take up your roles n responsibility as a man and see how submissive your woman would be.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by ralphbalotelli(m): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
lol guy u b were o
lonelydora: One of my girlfriends tried it with me those days, and she paid dearly for it with sex. Dumped her afterwards
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by ralphbalotelli(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
english pls...lol
krall: What if it is your boss that want to bossy you?
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by judedwriter(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
Only weak guys date and marry bossy women grin. Two ways of handling them-either just ignore them totally or stand up to them and prove you are a MAN.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by freecocoa(f): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

[b]Properties of a Man include;

1. a Woman (refered to as wife). Thats why he engraves his last name on her as proofof ownership.

2. The Children.

3. Everything else.

Properties of a Woman include;

1. Her make-up kit.

2. Her bags, shoes and clothes..

But seeing as she belongs to the man,it means the man owns all these things as well, therefore the woman owns NOTHING!

The God of any household remains he who carries the official pen-is of that house and that is the MAN. angry
His words are like the WOrd of God.. Its to be listened to and obeyed without grumbling or complianing. angry
Changing of the Mans word (LAW) can only be done by the supreme council which is consituted of the MAN and nobody else. angry
Appeal is subject to approval by none other than THE MAN.

Ask for the matter of romantic.. grin Nne foggerrabout that wan. angry We are AFRICANS not INDIANS. angry If I tell you that I want to eat Pounded Yam and Ogbono soup with Shaki, kpomo, okporoko, beef and goat meat, that is a romantic gesture. angry [/b]
You are indeed a mad cow, I just didn't realize you were madder than we thought grin.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
freecocoa: You are indeed a mad cow, I just didn't realize you were madder than we thought grin.
the guy is insane grin
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by freecocoa(f): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nobleval: the guy is insane grin
I tell you grin.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by spiralwedge(m): 6:22am On Jul 22, 2014

this can only be 2 things.... wisdom or jazz.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by sisiafrika(f): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2014
MadCow1:

Your First and most important mistake is thinking that most of the Males commenting here are actually Men.. cool grin

#BitchNiggas are not Men. It takes more than Pubic Hair and a diick to be qualified as a Man.
u are to graphic. Sick
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by MadCow1: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2014
sisiafrika: u are to graphic. Sick

I didnt expect U-18's to be on a thread about Romance.

No hypocirtes or hipocrisy allowed around here. Everyone in here should be an Adult. If you aint, then you just got a schooling in grown folk shiit. grin

#Thanks..
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by sisiafrika(f): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
MadCow1:

I didnt expect U-18's to be on a thread about Romance.

No hypocirtes or hipocrisy allowed around here. Everyone in here should be an Adult. If you aint, then you just got a schooling in grown folk shiit. grin

#Thanks..
oh pls don't bite me
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by baggy4luv(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
aariwa: Go and die bastard
get busy innamukwu
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by SUGARSON(m): 1:25am On Sep 17, 2014
MadCow1:

Erm!!

Submission isnt subject to negotiation. You are either submissive or Domineering. angry

In every relationship, their must be a lead and a follower. If you aint following and yet aint leading, then there is a problem.

Respect is mutual I agree, but it starts from the Woman. Meaning; If me and the woman meet in the morning; She MUST say Good morning to me FIRST, then I reciprocate by responding; 'Good Morning to you too, now go make me an english Breakfast with Toast, ham, sausages, freshly squeezed orange juice, eggs sunny side up and Black Coffe no cream or sugar..'. cool

GUY ALL YOUR COMMENTS IS ALWAYS FUNNY IN AN INTELLIGENT WAY...
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 17, 2014

Exactly!.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by ratatis(m): 3:19am On Oct 07, 2014
purplesummer:
I don't do any of the above but I influence his decisions but still makes him feel he's in charge, so he doesn't even know I boss him. grin grin

Hmmmm!
U've learnt how to do it without subjecting him to unnecessary psychological conflict within his psyche.

Unless a man has submissive tendencies within him that relates to a bossy woman, he cannot be in relationship with her for long.
Our male- dominated society has been conditioning men to believe that it is weakness for a man to love & submit to female authority, when in reality it takes maturity, insight, love, understanding, strength, & selflessness to handle & cope with it.
A growing number of men are becoming more & more conscious of their love for female authority & are secretly submitting to it. However, most of these same men will critisize & condemn it, in order to save their face, if an over-exuberant woman tries to dominate them openly - where they will be subjected to harsh criticism & unhealthy attacks by fellow men who have been conditioned to do so.
Each woman is unique, in terms of how to handle & cope with her.
The primary requirement is to endeavour to understand her at the deepest level. Once u understand her, it becomes easier to learn how to handle her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by djeoziv(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
And it all tells in the way he treats ladies he doesn't know and see often....it doesn't start in a day tongue

I'm a boss but I love being bossed by meaningful opinions.

-scrutiny
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by robosky02(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
lalasticlala:
You may come across different types of women on the dating scene. But you may land in a tough situation when you start dating bossy women. Bossy women come in the same package as submissive types early on, but before you know it they may start ruling your home and hearth and entangle you in their tight tentacles, and then you are lost.

How does one identify bossy women early on, before you find your life controlled by remote control by these maiden-Abachas?

There are many warning signs, like: you do not get a chance to form or express an opinion of your own, you are always on the defensive, having to explain how you spend your time and what you do, you are nervous and twitchy all the time and your life now centers around her interests and her whims.

Bossy women do the following to slowly take control of your life..

1. She Plans All The Dates

All your dates will soon revolve around what she likes to do, where she likes to go, how much she wants you to spend, and she will also decide what you will do on the dates. Men complain that such women are enraged when they (the men) suggest any alternative activity. Men are advised not to succumb to such pressure tactics to do anything they don’t like to do on a date. If it is her turn to choose a place for a date, ask her for several options and do not accept anything you dislike in terms of place, type of activity or budget. For example, you should not agree going to a restaurant where you do not like the food.

2. She Insults You Often

Bossy women may make it a habit to belittle you all the time, with jokes about your looks, job, education or hobbies, trying to gain dominance in a playful manner. Men are advised not to put up with such behaviour in the guise of good humour. Instead, maybe you can give back in the same coin, with some ‘good humoured’ jibes to her. She will probably realize her mistake.

3. She Is The Decision-Maker

Bossy women think they know better than others. They exercise this delusion on their boyfriends by deciding everything for them, like what clothes to wear or what topping to have on their pizza. Some submissive men will let these women mother them, without realizing what a deep pit they are likely to fall into. All is lost after marriage - they join the legions often-pecked hubbies who simply cannot make a decision without their boss!

4. She Chooses Your Social Circle

Bossy women see your friends as a threat to their control over you, a competitor for the time you devote to them. Slowly they will begin to narrow your circle of friends to whom they like and perceive as non-threatening. You will soon be spending less and less time with your buddies and socializing more with people who she has chosen as your circle of friends. Don’t be surprised if you lose many of your old female friends as well.

5. She Takes Over Your House

Your bossy girlfriend just invades your living space and soon your place will be cluttered with scented candles, odd perfumes, pictures of children, sceneries and flowers and generally an alien atmosphere. She takes full charge of how to arrange and decorate your apartment, leaving you out of the picture!

6. She Controls Your Budget

Bossy women love to control their boyfriend’s budget. They would like to gain a hold on your credit card and transfer your drinks budget to finance their new wardrobe. Be wary of such control freaks, who will lecture you on your extravagance, and later, will empty your wallet while jewellery shopping.

7. She Influences Your Career

Bossy women are resentful if you are working hard at the office and may influence you to quit your job. Another scenario is when they make you quit a job you like, for another one that makes you more money. Either way, you lose your sleep!

8. She Controls Your Time

A bossy girlfriend holds you on a leash, scheduling how you spend the day. Now that both have cell phones, she keeps a tab on your activities and holds you accountable for every minute and how you spend it.

If a bossy woman is ruling your life, it is time for some self-searching and attitude reversal.
Pick up the courage to leave a woman who treats you as second-rate!

Guys have you dated a bossy woman before?
Are you dating a bossy woman?
Ladies are you bossing your guy around?

na refiner be this grin
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by refiner(f): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
robosky02:

na refiner be this grin

grin...my bf ain't complaining... tongue
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by robosky02(m): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
refiner:

grin...my bf ain't complaining... tongue

I hope he doesn't at all grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pick One Defect You Can Accept In A Partner / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? / Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.