Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:44 PM

Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer (7809 Views)

THE UNKNOWN- The Trailer / Life As I Know It / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by PrettySpicey(f): 3:00am On Jul 21, 2014
In the commercial city of Lagos where the population is estimated at over 21 million people, a little boy has only one wish...

A father has only one desire...

A teacher has only one passion...

A Little boy – who is absolutely bright, enchantingly adorable and enthusiastically cunning... and he has only one wish....

“Daddy, do you think you’ll marry again?... it will be nice to have a mummy.”

A Hero – a widower with only one desire...

"My only desire now is to properly bring up the kids Elo left in my care.”

A Heroine – a teacher with just one passion...

“I’ve got only one passion and that is to teach little children and help them grow.”

In a city where mind-your-own-business is slowly becoming the people’s slogan, these three people will cross paths and become each other’s business...

A bright and smart boy knows what to do...

“Miss Elizabeth, could you please walk me to my father’s car... Stella is having her debating club practice.”...

“Daddy, I need special lessons. Many things are confusing me ... Daddy, you always tell us to be the very best in everything we do, don’t you? … Miss Elizabeth is the best teacher ever.”

A cornered father has to act...

“Actually, Rukky requested that you be his home teacher too … Ah, Miss Elizabeth, do you give private classes?”

And a teacher bound by her need to impact knowledge, falls in line...

“Yes … I can only spare an hour and half because I have other activities in the evenings.”

And the stage is set ... A different desire is awakened...

Caleb: “I have not felt this way or so wanted a woman in the last four years... Liz, I want you... in every way.”

Passion is drowned by fear...

Elizabeth: “It doesn’t matter how I feel, or if I want him... I can never be the woman he truly wants... or needs.”

And in the midst of surprising desire, unbidden love and gut-ripping fear... Family and Friends never fail to make their contributions... whether you ask for it or not...

Mother in-law – “she’s absolutely lovely, generous and a good Christian... do you know she’s in the Church choir?”

Brother – “Not all men are like Daniel Ekeh.”

Mother – “I believe he just might be God-send... have you thought of that?”

Friend - “I think you have mourned enough... it is time to love again.”

Daughter – “I’m not matchmaking... I’m just watching and praying.”

SPICEYMUNDO presents...

Take Me As I Am

A love story like never before... a tale of love, of dreams, of fear, of remembered anguish and pain and of a little boy’s wish... right from the stable of TM David-West...

Starring:

Rukevwe Onofighe

Caleb Onofighe

Elizabeth Harcourt

Stellamaris Onofighe

Tonye Harcourt

Evelyn Harcourt

Ochuko Ajoh

Austin Akubueze

... and a few others....

TAKE ME AS I AM...

Coming JULY 22...

5 Likes

Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by PrettySpicey(f): 3:07am On Jul 21, 2014
This Tuesday... 22 July... we begin another romantic journey with our love-shy heroine, our humorous hero and other amusing characters...

BE THERE... grin

And if you are wondering who is this chica and what has she got to prove she can thrill and enthrall us... wonder no more... Hurricane Suenami may have hit our dear site and sent every literary work of great writers into oblivion...

but you can still read my UNBREAK MY HEART right here http://alifediary./2014/03/20/unbreak-my-heart-grand-finale/

and OPERATION STOP THE WEDDING!!! here http://alifediary./2014/06/07/operation-stop-the-wedding-32/

Be sure to be here Tuesday morning to join in this epic romance story ... that is just tomorrow wink cheesy grin kiss

Tags: Lanicky, Jeffrey Jamez, Cheriepet, Charijee, Agybabe, Jennimma, tommynico, bookhy, khemyte, sucobaba, kingphilip, jeanfortune, olamopol, adefunke62, lyndaroyce, lawconfessor, blazing^love, Kayjuu, lorlaahlozz, debdave, Xtr0v3rt, Jigsawkillah, Oolayeancah, Dyoungstar, KelvinGraphics, Sameer1212, Supremor, Zannie, JumieSucre, Shoefreak, repogirl, frankben, missyhorlah, LaurinaDavid, nobleD, Youngmilio2, MzMariah, SnowPrince07, 3Dimension, daveP, Xtarhyne ... and every one of you who loves a good story and a great romance grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by daveP(m): 5:17am On Jul 21, 2014
Even if ma moniker carry last(importance),il erm follow this up! FTC wink
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by PrettySpicey(f): 5:40am On Jul 21, 2014
daveP: Even if ma moniker carry last(importance),il erm follow this up! FTC wink

Hahahaha, haven't you heard that the last shall be the first? wink grin

No mind me jor... welcome on board kiss
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by sweetyEse(f): 6:22am On Jul 21, 2014
smiley*front seat things*wink welcome back mama P!
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 21, 2014
Am xoxoxo innnnnn 4 lomance! grin
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 21, 2014
PrettySpicey: This Tuesday... 22 July... we begin another romantic journey with our love-shy heroine, our humorous hero and other amusing characters...

BE THERE... grin

And if you are wondering who is this chica and what has she got to prove she can thrill and enthrall us... wonder no more... Hurricane Suenami may have hit our dear site and sent every literary work of great writers into oblivion...

but you can still read my UNBREAK MY HEART right here http://alifediary./2014/03/20/unbreak-my-heart-grand-finale/

and OPERATION STOP THE WEDDING!!! here http://alifediary./2014/06/07/operation-stop-the-wedding-32/

Be sure to be here Tuesday morning to join in this epic romance story ... that is just tomorrow wink cheesy grin kiss

Tags: Lanicky, Jeffrey Jamez, Cheriepet, Charijee, Agybabe, Jennimma, tommynico, bookhy, khemyte, sucobaba, kingphilip, jeanfortune, olamopol, adefunke62, lyndaroyce, lawconfessor, blazing^love, Kayjuu, lorlaahlozz, debdave, Xtr0v3rt, Jigsawkillah, Oolayeancah, Dyoungstar, KelvinGraphics, Sameer1212, Supremor, Zannie, JumieSucre, Shoefreak, repogirl, frankben, missyhorlah, LaurinaDavid, nobleD, Youngmilio2, MzMariah, SnowPrince07, 3Dimension, daveP... and every one of you who loves a good story and a great romance grin grin grin
Definitely wont miss it......#waiting#
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2014
And Tuesday wait is almost over...
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by kingphilip(m): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2014
make I book space before I read
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 21, 2014
PrettySpicey: This Tuesday... 22 July... we begin another romantic journey with our love-shy heroine, our humorous hero and other amusing characters...

BE THERE... grin

Tags: Lanicky, Jeffrey Jamez, Cheriepet, Charijee, Agybabe, Jennimma, tommynico, bookhy, khemyte, sucobaba, kingphilip, jeanfortune, olamopol, adefunke62, lyndaroyce, lawconfessor, blazing^love, Kayjuu, lorlaahlozz, debdave, Xtr0v3rt, Jigsawkillah, Oolayeancah, Dyoungstar, KelvinGraphics, Sameer1212, Supremor, Zannie, JumieSucre, Shoefreak, repogirl, frankben, missyhorlah, LaurinaDavid, nobleD, Youngmilio2, MzMariah, SnowPrince07, 3Dimension, daveP... and every one of you who loves a good story and a great romance grin grin grin
Hmmm.....will be waiting. Good morning.
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by 3Dimension: 7:18am On Jul 21, 2014
Less than 24hrs to the opening ceremony of TMAIA. Make I book my seat for vvip section. My in-law fire on..........
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by PrettySpicey(f): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2014
grin this in-law matter we don settle am sef?

3Dimension: Less than 24hrs to the opening ceremony of TMAIA. Make I book my seat for vvip section. My in-law fire on..........
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by PrettySpicey(f): 7:46am On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=kingphilip]make I book space before I read [/quite]

book ya space, the masion promises to be more than a full house this time grin
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by PrettySpicey(f): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2014
JeffreyJamez: And Tuesday wait is almost over...

Lol, don't remind me
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by PrettySpicey(f): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2014
debdave:
Definitely wont miss it......#waiting#

no ghost-mode tinz o *narrows eyes *
grin
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by PrettySpicey(f): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: Hmmm.....will be waiting. Good morning.

Good morning, dear... stick around... we promise to deliver grin
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by PrettySpicey(f): 7:52am On Jul 21, 2014
grin
Jennimma: Am xoxoxo innnnnn 4 lomance! grin

I know na grin

1 Like

Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by PrettySpicey(f): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=sweetyEse]smiley*front seat things*wink welcome back mama P![/quot
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by PrettySpicey(f): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=sweetyEse]smiley*front seat things*wink welcome back mama P![/quot

SweetyEse, why did I forget you na? I blame all these grey hairs jor

take the best seat, o jare kiss
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:56am On Jul 21, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Hahahaha, haven't you heard that the last shall be the first? wink grin

No mind me jor... welcome on board kiss
Mama P, pls gimme my own kiss o.

All dis last later being first thing wey una dey use deceive us.
Dia ris Goduooo
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by kingphilip(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2014
PrettySpicey: grin this in-law matter we don settle am sef?
e tire me o
him with cheriepet no wan do d needful
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by kingphilip(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2014
PrettySpicey: .
yea I see it o
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by PrettySpicey(f): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2014
kingphilip:
e tire me o
him with cheriepet no wan do d needful

you sef as family accountant why you no hold am well well..
can't you see your sister is confused... Err...I mean in love grin
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by kingphilip(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2014
PrettySpicey:

you sef as family accountant why you no hold am well well..
can't you see your sister is confused... Err...I mean in love grin
she has become more stubborn nw than ever o
I told ha but she was adamant

BTW the title up there... is it a trailer or should it b a thriller..
Abeg no mind my ITK O
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by charijee(f): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2014
Mummy P is back in action......Tuesday is just few hours away. ...now the big house swings into action again
Morning mum!!how was the winching hour?
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2014

BE THERE... grin

books first sit in advance....
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2014
frankben: books first sit in advance....
Abeg first row seats don full bro.
U wil have to migrate to 2nd row seats sir.
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2014
*spreads bed grin grin Mat is too small for this kind of show cheesy*

davep abeg adjust well.
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by sucobaba(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2014

BE THERE... grin

Long overdue....in Spiceymundo
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Abeg first row seats don full bro.
U wil have to migrate to 2nd row seats sir.
ABEG SHIFT FOR ME JAWE
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by PrettySpicey(f): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2014
kingphilip:
she has become more stubborn nw than ever o
I told ha but she was adamant

BTW the title up there... is it a trailer or should it b a thriller..
Abeg no mind my ITK O

young gals of nowadays, smh wisely...

Tis the trailer... cos I'm just putting up the advert here, will open a new thread tomorrow for the main story, hehehe
Re: Take Me As I Am --- The Trailer by PrettySpicey(f): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2014
charijee: Mummy P is back in action......Tuesday is just few hours away. ...now the big house swings into action again
Morning mum!!how was the winching hour?

it was amazing grin... Choi! I love winching hour jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Love With Bitter Tears 18+ / Starting Your Freelance Writing Business As A Nigerians / Sequel: Behind Her Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.