Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? (2566 Views)

How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught / Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? / Ever Prayed For The Death Of A Loved One In Pain? (2) (3) (4)

Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by ResourcePower: 3:35am On Jul 21, 2014
In today's world of myriad of temptations and influences, every woman should know how to pray for her husband effectively.
This is more so if your husband, by his vocation or interests, is exposed to the females.

Remember that we said the prayer is to preserve him from temptations and foul spirits. So your prayer should be properly targeted to achieve your result in the end.

For proper guide and potent prayer points (with scriptures) go HERE.
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Kanwulia: 3:52am On Jul 21, 2014
I have given up o!
There are some things PRAYERS cannot solve! grin
Husbands can only be worked on BY THE GODS ONLY!!! grin

You will pray IN VAIN! cheesy

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by RoyalRoy(m): 4:07am On Jul 21, 2014
Kanwulia: I have given up o!
Husbands can only be worked on BY THE GODS ONLY!!! grin

Hmmm...is this a subtle way of sayingn men can never change?

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Kanwulia: 4:21am On Jul 21, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Hmmm...is this a subtle way of sayingn men can never change?

Exactly!
You would be wasting your time, energy and resources for sure! grin
The only remedy is to TOTALLY ignore them AND DO YA THAAAAAANG! kiss

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Tallesty1(m): 4:22am On Jul 21, 2014
Kanwulia: I have given up o!
Husbands can only be worked on BY THE GODS ONLY!!!

SMH.......... Is it prayer that does the work or The God That You Pray To??
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Kanwulia: 4:25am On Jul 21, 2014
Tallesty1: SMH.......... Is it prayer that does the work or The God That You Pray To??

Why pray for LOST CAUSES? undecided
ONLY YOUR GOD can work such miraculous works of wonder o!
Praying only means you want your GOD to remove the CURSE placed on their heads from THAT SAME GOD! grin
Men are made DEFECTIVE!
It is either you accept them as they are. . . Or STAY ON YOUR OWN!

Simple! kiss

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by RoyalRoy(m): 4:26am On Jul 21, 2014
Kanwulia:

Exactly!
You would be wasting your time, energy and resources for sure! grin
The only remedy is to TOTALLY ignore them AND DO YA THAAAAAANG! kiss

HMNM...
All I gained from your post is .... Look well before you leap.... once you leap no second chance deal with whatever you meet In the hole.

Interesting
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Agbgift(f): 4:27am On Jul 21, 2014
Although am not married yet, I do always pray for him where ever he may be, that God protect him and Bless him daily,even though I don't him yet.

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Kanwulia: 4:27am On Jul 21, 2014
RoyalRoy:

HMNM...
All I gained from your post is .... Look well before you leap.... once you leap no second chance, deal with whatever you meet In the hole.

Interesting

AMEN! kiss

I work around my husband WITHOUT ever trying to change him!
That is his choice! kiss

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Tallesty1(m): 4:29am On Jul 21, 2014
Kanwulia:
Why pray for LOST CAUSES? undecided
ONLY YOUR GOD can work such miraculous works of wonder o!
Praying only means you want your GOD to remove the CURSE placed on their heads
from THAT SAME GOD! grin
SMH, use your hands to rub your eyes dear, sleep still dey dia.
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Kanwulia: 4:31am On Jul 21, 2014
Tallesty1: SMH, use your hands to rub your eyes dear, sleep still dey dia.

You need to contribute meaningfully, or take a HIKE on a BIKE! kiss

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by RoyalRoy(m): 4:35am On Jul 21, 2014
Kanwulia:

AMEN! kiss

I work around my husband WITHOUT ever trying to change him!
That is his choice! kiss

Hard to swallow but makes allota sense though.

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:09am On Jul 21, 2014
WORK & PRAY
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 21, 2014
ResourcePower, you are fond of posting threads targeting only women. I have pointed this out to you once but you never make adjustments. you always push holding a marriage to a woman only as if Men are dummies and puppets to decorate the marriage. So is it only wives that are to pray? Did the bible say that only women are to pray to their God? Has God almighty ever said he was the God to women only? I dnt understand this emphasis on women only o. Maybe Men do not have A God they pray to who knows.

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Kanwulia: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
RoyalRoy:

The difference between experience and inexperience. cool

Marriage is only for those who truly want to stay married. cool

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by baybiemee: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
@ kanwulia, I think I like you.

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by baby124: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pray together. That's much more effective and it helps you start your day together better. Family that prays together...

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by egopersonified(f): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
I bet I meet as much guys as he meets ladies everyday, so we shd both be praying with and for each other. Most prayers for husbands are mainly asking God to change him or add one thing or the other to his life, but what I find most effective is praying for God to change me.

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Godmystrength: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
we pray for each other.

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
We pray together every morning and before bed time. He is the head and he prays for me instead. I'm sorry but there is no where in my book written that all men are the same, cos they are not, my DH is totally different from all men out there, and I thank my God everyday for giving me such a rare gem as my husband.

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Kanwulia: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
baybiemee: @ kanwulia, I think I like you.

Is this possible? shocked
Nor let awon e BADU belle and e JOLOSI catch you dey like me o.
Na ban straight!

Thanks sha.
I am honored. kiss

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by 5minsmadness: 2:43am On Jul 22, 2014
RoyalRoy:

How the hell does this make a lot of sense?

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by 5minsmadness: 2:48am On Jul 22, 2014
Sophyrocks: ResourcePower, you are fond of posting threads targeting only women. I have pointed this out to you once but you never make adjustments. you always push holding a marriage to a woman only as if Men are dummies and puppets to decorate the marriage. So is it only wives that are to pray? Did the bible say that only women are to pray to their God? Has God almighty ever said he was the God to women only? I dnt understand this emphasis on women only o. Maybe Men do not have A God they pray to who knows.
And there are female posters here who make threads targeting only men! What's wrong in asking someone to pray for her husband now? Or are women meant to just sit down in the marriage and grow fat like pigs while the man does all the work? A beg when you get married and you don't see your husband praying for you don't pray for him either cos you are waiting for equality! Nonsense!

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by tpia1: 3:01am On Jul 22, 2014
do nairalanders really have nothing better to do than sit on their fat gobs debating and commenting on other people's lives?

what a pity they have none of their own.
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by tpia1: 3:02am On Jul 22, 2014
Sophyrocks: ResourcePower, you are fond of posting threads targeting only women. I have pointed this out to you once but you never make adjustments. you always push holding a marriage to a woman only as if Men are dummies and puppets to decorate the marriage. So is it only wives that are to pray? Did the bible say that only women are to pray to their God? Has God almighty ever said he was the God to women only? I dnt understand this emphasis on women only o. Maybe Men do not have A God they pray to who knows.

ma'am, are you new to nairaland?
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by uglyogre(f): 4:53am On Jul 22, 2014
Don't men have mouth to pray? What wouldn't women do for these men nowadays. women, hope you're washing your husbands bumbum.It could be dirty and smelly. if you don't want him to infect. then wash it for him. idiotas!

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by floranbee1(f): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2014
Praying together is very effective though, but praying alone for your husband is also very good and if you believe in praying and have seen it's result,then praying for your husband no matter his way of life will motivate you to pray more. I pray. for my husband everyday and I know those prayers go a long way........
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2014
petylv: We pray together every morning and before bed time. He is the head and he prays for me instead. I'm sorry but there is no where in my book written that all men are the same, cos they are not, my DH is totally different from all men out there, and I thank my God everyday for giving me such a rare gem as my husband.

Thank you!! Your head dey there jare. that is how itt is supposed to be. You have a wonderful hubby not all these ones that will sit like puppets and turn you to prayer warrior over their useless lifestyle as preached by many people. look at many women shouting on top of their voices in many churches while their husbands cruise around with different girls up and down. 'HOLY GHOST FIRE!!! DIE BY FIRE DIE BY FIRE!! MAY ANY HUSBAND SNATCHER AROUND MY HUSBAND DIE BY FIRE!! what a joke!

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2014
tpia1:

ma'am, are you new to nairaland?

Nope. I aint new here which was why i have been able to observe ResourcePower constant hammering on women in all his posts. Seems he has problems with women.
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2014
5minsmadness:
And there are female posters here who make threads targeting only men! What's wrong in asking someone to pray for her husband now? Or are women meant to just sit down in the marriage and grow fat like pigs while the man does all the work? A beg when you get married and you don't see your husband praying for you don't pray for him either cos you are waiting for equality! Nonsense!

Look at you!! You think God reasons like you that he gives special preferential treatment to men and give unnecessary loads of responsibilities to women? Is God almighty a God to only women? As a christian, are you not supposed to pray to your God?? Are you to wait for someone to do for you or remind you of it? As a responsible head of the family, you are to carry your family along SPIRITUALLY. That is why you are the Head. Go and read the bible and know what the Headship role is! You dnt know what it means but you make so much noise about it. The earlier you know your Headship role properly, the better for you. All these unnecessary loads and emphasis on women women women like women are now Heads of the family is Nonsense!! That is why you men are screaming too much about submissiveness. Do your part as husband as your wife does her part. PRAY FOR YOUR WIFE!!! Its not rocket science!!!

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by shaybebaby(f): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2014
* face-palms the op*. Smart phones with internet access should not be available to some. Bring back the typewriter for their use!

50 Ancient Wisdom For Singles On Marriage. Part 1 / Best Refrigerator Brand / When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again?