Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Anyone Seen The New Talk Show Seriously Speaking? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anyone Seen The New Talk Show Seriously Speaking? (1011 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Have You Seen The New Coca Cola Advert? It Insults Africans / Moments With Mo (tv Talk Show) Cuts Out The Word God When Mentioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Seen The New Talk Show Seriously Speaking? by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 21, 2014
I came across this show on Sunday when I was googling stuff about Governor Fashola then came across a tweet mentioning him which lead me to the show!

I only caught the last 10 minutes or so but wow! that was one of the most detailed (i don't the word to use lol) interview i have seen and the host Adesuwa Onyenokwe is hilarious!

I have been searching for the full episode on youtube but only found their first episode here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdahS47an2Q

It had Segun Odegbami and after skipping i saw a guy playing football so I guess that was all about soccer(errr i no dey watch football). anyone know where I can watch it again? their twitter page says it airs on channels Sundays then GETTV on Friday( I don't have startimes D: )

Anyone watched it? how was the whole episode? I need more!! seriously speaking :p

P.S : i saw a clip of an episode with Cossy Orjiakor and the host was asking her if she had her goodies insured LWKMD smiley)
Re: Anyone Seen The New Talk Show Seriously Speaking? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2014
No One? sad
Re: Anyone Seen The New Talk Show Seriously Speaking? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2014
Cha! Nobody? shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli And Mike Ezuruonye Pulling Crowds To The Duplex @ The Cinemas / How Avengers Would Look Like If They Were Chinese. / World's First Ever Selfie From Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.