Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,240 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud (31836 Views)

Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) / U.k-based Nigerian Businessman, Ashosh In 1.4 Million Pounds Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by 9jatatafo(m): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2014
Being a pastor is just a title, Nigerians are just too money conscious. We put money first in anything we are doing that is the more reason I don't trust our leaders being political or religious. It is all for the money in Nigeria. What a shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Sheggy13(m): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2014
Idiotic ethnic bigots on the loose here..seems they've just been released from their cage this morning.. since when did a Nigerian crime in the diaspora become a strictly Yoruba thing..Fools, and majority of them reside in Yorubaland and harbour such hate in their heart towards their neighbours. I guess any ill news regarding a Yoruba gives them instant organism.. the saintly tribe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Sheggy13(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2014
Idiotic ethnic bigots on the loose here..seems they've just been released from their cage this morning.. since when did a Nigerian crime in the diaspora become a strictly Yoruba thing..Fools, and majority of them reside in Yorubaland and harbour such hate in their heart towards their neighbours. I guess any ill news regarding a Yoruba gives them instant orgasm.. the saintly tribe my ass ..cowards and hypocrites!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Chynx(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2014
collynzo2:
The only thing rare about this crime is that it made Nairaland front page, we know how threads like these are hidden in the crimes section while those of other tribes esp Igbos are quickly moved to front page.
Yorubas even broke a record by being the first Nigerian tribe to take kidnapping abroad but such a news worthy thread didn't make front page.
www.nairaland.com/1808162/sophiscated-nigerians-take-kidnapping-abroad

Spot on!

What do you expect from a tribalistic forum; built by acute tribalists?

The deliberate selection of topics to be displayed on frontpage; targeting certain ethnic groups (particularly Ibos) while consciously concealing topics conveying misdeeds by yorubas, has not gone unnoticed!

We are not fools. smiley
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by 9jatatafo(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2014
ooshinibos: Corruption is a genetical disorder embedded in 60 percntage of Nigerians , it is incurable but can be controlled .
99% of Nigerians are corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by harffie(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2014
He should be shot in the head.
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by jitela: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2014
tit: Only 4 million pounds?
Is that up to the cost of one Bini mask?
This UK people poor gan gan!
even it its 5pounds, the fact that he stole it and has succeeded in spoiling our name is bad.UK's wealth ain't the issue here.
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by michael1989: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2014
Michael Ugochukwu Ofoegbu
41 minutes ago
I want to be making money every day, like £3000, £5000, £8000.£12000, (NAIRA) and above..
. YES you can, just like me... if u love Foot-Ball game i think u will be a star winner. so lets get started, register with this link https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate446387 to NAIRABET official site fund your account after registration with the amount of your choice then come back to facebook i will teach and give u the format to win much money on VFL games....ENJOY..... (9 photos)[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by anitank(f): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2014
onegig: "Struggling?"

Even if illicit?
I didn't say that but suit yourself if that's what you think.

And yes I meant each and every one of them struggling to achieve their set goals and dreams
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by onegig(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2014
anitank:
I didn't say that but suit yourself if that's what you think
It's a question. You can clearly see the punctuations there i guess.

You clarify your position.

And yes I meant each and
every one of them struggling
to achieve their set goals and
dreams
Just like the man in here struggled to achieve his "goals" and dreams? It's a question. Just curious about your prayers. Maybe i say a big amen to it or not.
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by manosteel(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2014
The money only ended up in his account, which is not a crime in UK or in Nigeria and no wonder he was not charged for any wrong doing. The Lord is good!
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Lilimax(f): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2014
anitank: Dear Money, because all the ethnic groups in Nigeria have said that it's only the IGBOS that love you so much, we agree! So please rise now and visit every Igbo person struggling around the globe in dollars($), pounds(£) and euros(€).......amen!!

*runs away!*
smiley cheesy
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:48am On Jul 21, 2014
There is nothing like Par-Time Pastor in the Bible oooooo
This man is simply a Fraud Star Dats Alll shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by ignis: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2014
How long will they keep staining the name of Nigeria in the mud?

Hope this will not affect the success of my visa application to the UK.
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by vineyardfarms: 11:56am On Jul 21, 2014
achaan achaan
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by foodandhampers: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2014
too busy to send birthday hampers to your loveones

click here www.foodandhampers.com

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by elopee3000(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ofe people will not kill us with their yahoo yahoo spoiling nigeria image ,the other time their area boys in london killed a british soldier
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by 007gal(f): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
I am so glad I am not back in the UK.. Going to work this morning with this news would have been a painful monday morning!
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by garsul: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
ooshinibos: Corruption is a genetical disorder embedded in 60 percentage of Southern Nigerians , it is incurable but can be controlled .

Fixed. When this silly country is divided, I am sure the western countries you guys so treasure and worship will place a blanket ban on travel from citizens of southern Nigeria
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by vineyardfarms: 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
the family of late kayode's wife should investigate the cause of their daughter's death. it may has something to do with his loot.
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by garsul: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
9jatatafo: 99% of Southern Nigerians are corrupt.

Fixed. We may have our myriad of problems up north, but crimes that bring nigeria's name into disrepute abroad is not one of them
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Bigsteveg(m): 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Omexonomy: Thanks my people for making us proud whether in good deeds or bad deeds thank you Yoruba people making us ashame since 1959

See dis mumu wey dey talk, should i remind u abt how ur brothers from the east has being soiling our image all in the name of 419 since? If u av nothing sensible to say, stick ur stinking smelly mouth up in ur @ss and keep it shut 4ever.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Bigsteveg(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
ednut1: he stole d money with d help of d finance director who is obviously a white man or pata pata indian. d guy is a British citizen. na when he do bad tin una remember hes a Nigerian. cry me a river abeg

I agree with u.
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Nwa4Jesus(f): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
Una say na only Igbo's love money so dis one na is he Igbo? Greedy man vs part time pastor equals to Ole..
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by fairheven: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
Omexonomy: Thanks my people for making us proud whether in good deeds or bad deeds thank you Yoruba people making us ashame since 1959
Wt has his tribal lineage got to do with character?why are we fund of tribal sentiment?was it not martin Luther(a Blackman)who said that peopl shud be judge based on the content of their character not on the Color of their skin"?so y do we keep spewing tribal trash?the police authority that detained him did not do so based on his ethnic or tribal reason,but purely on his personal conduct.
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by jeje123(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
All I would say is, dia ris God oooo
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
anitank: Dear Money, because all the ethnic groups in Nigeria have said that it's only the IGBOS that love you so much, we agree! So please rise now and visit every Igbo person struggling around the globe in dollars($), pounds(£) and euros(€).......amen!!

*runs away!*

Amiooooooo!
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by billyG(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
How many britons are in naija prison 4 crimesee how some naija badegge are gvn us a bad name
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by biz2get(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Chynx:

Since when did "victorazy" become an Ibo name? Amongst hundreds of tribes in Nigeria that can respond to your post, you chose to pick on the Ibos;...you myopic south-wastern oaf!

You ooze cowardice and filth! undecided

And who says am southern ?? undecided
Tribalism isnt good niqqa.....

Besides every one knows "igbo ppl likes to bear names like *vikky* victor* " shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by biz2get(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
ignis: How long will they keep staining the name of Nigeria in the mud?

Hope this will not affect the success of my visa application to the UK.

With the power vested in my by NL

You shall get that VISA you seek for...Im Jesus name

Shout a Big AMEN...
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Emilord(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
Is the man from East?is he an Igbo?...Kayode!if na Igbo pesin now,dem oduduwa boiz 4 don full dis forum.nonsense!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) / Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State / How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.