Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud (31840 Views)

Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) / U.k-based Nigerian Businessman, Ashosh In 1.4 Million Pounds Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Emilord(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sheggy13: Idiotic ethnic bigots on the loose here..seems they've just been released from their cage this morning.. since when did a Nigerian crime in the diaspora become a strictly Yoruba thing..Fools, and majority of them reside in Yorubaland and harbour such hate in their heart towards their neighbours. I guess any ill news regarding a Yoruba gives them instant organism.. the saintly tribe
how many times wud u write this?stop using Mtn and free MB 4 browsing.

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Acidosis(m): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tribalism on nairaland has entered into another realm.

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by VantagePoint: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
Oh Lord! , destroy NL tribalists, starting from the first one to quote me
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Acidosis(m): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
VantagePoint: Oh Lord! , destroy NL tribalists, starting from the first one to quote me
grin Bros u dey vex oo

Hatred kills faster than 'god'. Show me a man full of hatred, and I will show you a man with a short life span.

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by kingsleyMbang(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yoruba are worse than Igbo in terms of fraud,yahoo-yahoo,ritual,robbery... Later,they'll put on a sham faces, shifting al blames on Igbo.

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by kingsleyMbang(m): 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yoruba are worse than Igbo in terms of fraud,yahoo-yahoo,ritual,robbery... Later,they'll put on a sham faces, shifting al blames on Igbo. cheesy grin

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by giles14(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
king1234:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2699331/Nigerian-accountants-4million-fraud-academies-Gove-hailed-Staff-member-said-spent-cash-extravagant-lifestyle.html#ixzz384aowcMn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
I c so Yoruba tribalists at also money drunk wicked pple. after dem go dey shout Igbo man dis Igbo man dat .fake human beings
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Eleganza33(f): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
anitank: Dear Money, because all the ethnic groups in Nigeria have said that it's only the IGBOS that love you so much, we agree! So please rise now and visit every Igbo person struggling around the globe in dollars($), pounds(£) and euros(€).......amen!!

*runs away!*
visit them in naira dollars pounds neva visit d oda tribe bc they always deny u in public

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Mmadu111: 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sixteen2012: Make una leave dis man alone. most of us wud hv done more if we were in his positions....abeg kayode, milk dem dry joor. since we mst pay a fine to enta dere country dat has notin to offer.....see dere mouth like they have feared some have been transfered to nigeria.
Are you serious? what is that your full name and address again?; you must be one of the suspect in this case, apparently you Masterminded the deal and some other frauds in Nigeria. you are under arrest.
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by ruffplay: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
God helperm
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by maysimsimple(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
kaima1984: Amennnnnn ,hahahahhahaha

U go like money oooooo. Anyway, thats my type of lady
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by jayyem(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Omexonomy: Thanks my people for making us proud whether in good deeds or bad deeds thank you Yoruba people making us ashame since 1959
. Am sorry for you...did you read from the post whether his tribe was quoted? That's the mistake we keep making...as long as you are outside the shore of Nigeria...you are a #Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by kaima1984(f): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
maysimsimple:

U go like money oooooo. Anyway, thats my type of lady
Like is an understatement,I Luv money bc money makes d world go round#proudly Anambra babe#
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by kennysbst(m): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
BE CAREFUL ON WHAT U COMMENT because EVERY OF UR WORD SHALL BE USED AGAINST YOU ON JUDGMENT DAY NEVER SAY I NEVER WARN YOU because U KNW & I KNW WE ARE ALL GUILTY OF SUCH ACT BE IT ANY TRIBES. BE MORE CONSCIOUS OF HEAVENLY HOME.

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by maysimsimple(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
kaima1984: Like is an understatement,I Luv money bc money makes d world go round#proudly Anambra babe#

OK babe. good to know that. Anyway, d lord grant ur wishes
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by kaima1984(f): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
maysimsimple:

OK babe. good to know that. Anyway, d lord grant ur wishes
Amen n tx
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Kayode is a Pastor. angry

He is just following in the footsteps of his Brothers Ole'Depo, Adeb'ole, Ashim'ole'wo and co.. grin

God will forgive you. Amen.
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Sixteen2012: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mmadu111: Are you serious? what is that your full name and address again?; you must be one of the suspect in this case, apparently you Masterminded the deal and some other frauds in Nigeria. you are under arrest.
lol......so funny
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by maysimsimple(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
kaima1984: Amen n tx

Have u read a novel titled" my rich dad, my poor dad" by Robert Kiyosaki? if u avent pls do.
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by niggereyez(f): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
falling of hand.... big time.
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by kaima1984(f): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
maysimsimple:

Have u read a novel titled" my rich dad, my poor dad" by Robert Kiyosaki? if u avent pls do.
I read it 5years back
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by maysimsimple(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
kaima1984: I read it 5years back
I guess so. that's where s quote " money makes d world go round" came from.

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
That is how ugly 500GPA and rahazaqa looks.
Dirty ugly criminals.
Tufiakwa!

collynzo2: See the oblong headed man and his wife. When will these people stop soiling Nigeria's name in the UK?
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pretencious slaves begging for love!!
Igbos don't care,love us or hate us,it doesn't put food on our table. Except sabotuers like rochas! Imolites don't be offended but na true I talk and the likes of abagworo and berem are like him.

kingsleyMbang: Yoruba are worse than Igbo in terms of fraud,yahoo-yahoo,ritual,robbery... Later,they'll put on a sham faces, shifting al blames on Igbo.
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
peppyluv02: Pretencious slaves begging for love!!
Igbos don't care,love us or hate us,it doesn't put food on our table. Except sabotuers like rochas! Imolites don't be offended but na true I talk and the likes of abagworo and berem are like him.

this one you just dey mention my name in virtually all your posts,I hope all its well? I hate when my fellow woman keeps mention my name when they have nothing reasonable to say. What is with tagging my name and Abagworo together? angry
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by ooshinibos: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
9jatatafo: 99% of Nigerians are corrupt.

very hard not to believe ...

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by KMB: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
tit: Only 4 million pounds?
Is that up to the cost of one Bini mask?
This UK people poor gan gan!

I wonder o
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
Kei144:

If I get my hands at 4 million pounds (1 billion naira), I will actually add "Praise the Lord " to every statement that I make.
grin grin cheesy

Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by oderemo(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
Part time pastor, full time olee.
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by uglyogre(f): 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nigerian men! if they aren't stealing, they are killing, raping, murdering,bombing,ordeceiving innocent victims
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by mrnigeria(m): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
Omexonomy: Thanks my people for making us proud whether in good deeds or bad deeds thank you Yoruba people making us ashame since 1959
Tribal F*CK! Waste of brain matter. "Ashamed" is the word. And I am ashamed of you.
Re: Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud by antartica(m): 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nigerian style of management,a vision less one. He probably thought it was a miracle from Jesus to be in a position of trust.

Caveman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AAUA Student Arrested For Beheading His Mother In Osun / Police Officer Breaks The Head Of A Bus Driver In Owerri (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo)