Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers (23269 Views)

8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. / Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? / Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by vict505(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
onyaigo: lolzzz...I see you too wink
you Dont want to add me.hmmm
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
coolbibz: .

It seems nairaland pm system has issues.
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
ebdib:

It seems nairaland pm system has issues.

I would have really loved to discuss with you in private. Just wanna share a few things with you & make some inquiries, but definitely nothing I can divulge. Thanks for getting back to me regardless.
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Tolorxy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hmmm I can say this is the most sensible and reasonable thread I have seen on nairaland lately, what an expository insight I have gotten from you guys anyway may God guide and protect the children of those of you that had child when you barely knew nothing about life. I almost made thesame mistake in my part 4 at the university....
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by xtervaganza(m): 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amusaopeyemi: I grew up without a father, i'm an only child and I graduated at the age of 20, i'll be serving next month. I'm proud of who i've grown up to be.
My mom was an iron lady tho, she takes no nonsense. Died last year.
your short story almost made me cry Sha

Your mom died after all that?

Like Tuface said.......I wish life is fair
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by xtervaganza(m): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
buchibabe:

im a single mom of a handsome lil boy. and to HELL wit any morafucker dat says i shuld abandon my son for him.God forbid!!!
angry bird

Lol
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by xtervaganza(m): 12:06am On Jul 24, 2014
Nicepoker: proud to be a fairly used material
I pity ur present and future

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by xtervaganza(m): 12:09am On Jul 24, 2014
onyaigo: .insecurity,immaturity,lack of exposure na big wahala o...how many girls have you slept with pls?what category is your mum,sis,auntie's,?just a question pls.....i just wonder why people judge and condem so easily without thinking.....na wa to you o....
by insulting his family you watered the bad seed in his heart

You're a mother, act like one

Don't insult his mom or fam
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by xtervaganza(m): 12:30am On Jul 24, 2014
abolade62:
4months. I guess ur just a little above ur teen years now. Can i send u a pm?
you never learn eh

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 24, 2014
xtervaganza: by insulting his family you watered the bad seed in his heart

You're a mother, act like one

Don't insult his mom or fam
u r responsible for any meaning you read into what I wrote......maybe you should read it once more....OYO sha..

1 Like

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 24, 2014
xtervaganza: you never learn eh
must you comment......smh....

1 Like

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by xtervaganza(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2014
onyaigo: u r responsible for any meaning you read into what I wrote......maybe you should read it once more....OYO sha..
na u know

But u have no reason to mention his mom. That's my point
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by ovalrose(f): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
nestaolive: single parenthood aint easy and God will punish any dude thats trying to be judgenental on these single moms here. They believed your lies and u put them in the family way and they chose not to be murderers and to that i say bravo. Am not a single father but i respect single moms and there are lots of kids on the streets without parents. I plan to build a vocational complex for single unskilled women so that they wont have to be under self centred egoccentric hungry dudes hunting for vulnerable women
hullo,nestaolive,im sorry bt i no longer use d email add u pm-ed me with. instead,send to luvlylibra11@gmail.com or simply add me on bbm 7a5f507c. looking forward to hear from u.
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
onyaigo: no one is forcing you naaaa
wetin i do u wey u dey counter mi na??
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2014
any single mom in ph ..... drop a pm.
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by lovito(f): 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
@majekdom2, i'm in ph, are u a single parent?.
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
Amusaopeyemi: I grew up without a father, i'm an only child and I graduated at the age of 20, i'll be serving next month. I'm proud of who i've grown up to be.
My mom was an iron lady tho, she takes no nonsense. Died last year.
I am really sorry for your loss miss.
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Idowuogbo(f): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
lovito: @majekdom2, i'm in ph, are u a single parent?.
Na waoo...

Sis, u faSt oOOO embarassed

1 Like

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
lovito: @majekdom2, i'm in ph, are u a single parent?.
I sent u a mail.
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by lynchin: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
cryShey people say marriage is a gift wateva U open see na ur luck. Well I got d worst gift of my life tot I married a perfect gentle man didn't know I married an abuser of d highest other went for counsellin but d guy no gree change said nobody should tell him how to run him home. Now gave me condition dat I must get pregnant b4 we do white wedding no be our initial agreement be dat oh even wen I was pregnant no be small mending I get nobody told me to run away wit my belle oh. But seriously b4 I did I really tot about my baby bt I had to compare my child being wit me as a single mother n growing up with a "wonderful father" knowing it won't be easy I chose d 1st option now my baby is just 1month old n she com resemble her papa. I told him about her n he said "wen she grows if she wants to know her father she will look for me." Every day I pray for God to help me cos I grew up in a wonderful family n now my daughter has jut me cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by amaprincess(f): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2014
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by hibeekay007(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nicepoker: proud to be a fairly used material
ur comment shows hw stupid,immature nd insensitive u are
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Merlissa(f): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
Good Day Ladies,

I have a soft heart foe single mothers, so I have started a sort of assistance for single mothers.. I want to know your pains, fears and everything needed to help other single mothers out there.

I presently have a lady Aisha, she's 28 and she works, but sadly things didn't out between the guy and her, but she is pregnant for him. She's due next month so me being me i want to comfort her but i have no clue how.

Pls can you share your given birth experience and as a single mother what are the things she needs to get? and where can she get cheap diaper preferably the carton.

Bottom line i need your help to help her. Please any assistance is welcome!

Thank You
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by simdam500(m): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2014
akpumping7720:
Well! Well!. I regretted having a child out of weddlock. It isn't something I planned for considering †ђξ fact dat I ave a baby girl. And anytime I listen to her voice on fone I always feel guilty for not getting married to her mom. But I want a kind of satisfaction 4 myself in †ђξ future but at †ђξ same time I always feel sorry for my baby girl for allowing her to come into dis world and not enjoy dat parental care and affection she needs to ave. Dat guilty conscience burns my heart everryday. And I always try to make her happy by meeting up with her needs.

sorry is she married to another man
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by simdam500(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2014
simbaddsailor:
If my sister decides to open her legs for a man witout a protection, she shuld be able to. bear wotever consequencies dat comes out if. Were u forced to v a sex wit ur boy friend witout protection? U women will always be at d receiving end wen d result finally comes out. U r here lamenting being a a single mother wen u failed to do d right tin. If u r nt ready to take responsibilies, close ur legs or advice ur guy to use protection. Some of u were deceived, u delibrately took in for a guy tinking dat wuld make him marry u, wen d guy is nt ready n ditched u, u come here lamenting.
and now that the deed has been done, the mistakes has been made, the road had torn apart leaving the journey a confused one.... what will be the outcome @?
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by simdam500(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2014
Omolehinme:
My wasnt nice at all. I got pregnant during my second yr in d university. My parents dealt with me and d thought of it result to HBP. I nearly died during delivery but God had mercy on me. D baby is 4yrs now and atleast am ok now.

and where is the guy that did d mess now
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by akpumping7720(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2014
simdam500:

sorry is she married to another man
I don't even know.
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by yazga: 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
https:///B7cvm2e4Ys0AQj0ApVkp8c,
succyreal:
Are you a single mother or father? what are your challenges? What are the lessons you learnt, and what are your experiences and advise?.

Non single parents contributions are welcome.

Matured and responsible discussions are allow.
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Exceed15: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Atk1nson:

I see anoda Iron lady, wish u d best

The thread continues.... Broken home is bad
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Dailyparrot: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Exceed15:

The thread continues.... Broken home is bad

Why did you reawaken an old thread like this na.

Story dey sweet you abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes / Pregnant Mom, Her Two Kids Burnt To Death In Anambra House Fire. Photos / What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.