Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released (28140 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by victorazy(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2014
phantom: this man JONATHAN is biting more than he can chew and he will pay dearly for it one way or another.

Ur the one going to pay him grin

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2014
truth4meal: Its frightening to know that what is manifesting is going to get really worse as we approach 2015. GEJ has lost all the respect and reverence since the fuel subsidy imbroglio - he has lost veneration among world leaders due to his ineptitude and festering corruption. He doesn't send anymore he is already signed and sealed "naija's worst ever president' so dude doesn't care anymore.
He is the most clueless man ever. The world keep wondering how the undertaker became the President of the giant of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Mbediogu(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2014
ogawisdom: She shld b more constructive abt her approach to chibok girls n nt acting lik a market woman. I tot by nw she shld ve changed her approach but she has nt. I tink she is jst jobless. D govt shld give her sth nw undecided

jonathan is being crucified and demonized because of where he comes from. His individual foibles not withstanding he has my sympathy and that of detribalized and enlightened Nigerians. We can partition the country when we want but we must respect rights of people be they leaders or the led.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by anago9010(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2014
shizzleStar:
shhhh! look at this millipede, when bats and ringworms where taking turns on your mommas ravaged puzzy to give birth to a nonentity called tunde salami with a brain the value of cockroach feaces, nobody expects a reasonable comment from a dumbfvck, get behind me, you accursed!

Hey you green- nostriled, cross eyed neck mushie eating ape.With these weak lines that you drop, you'll only rise higher than yeast - keep ptyalising okpata ewu gambia. rumor has it that your crone of a mother is getting shagged every day by some village hunters - the s3x-starved locals takes turn to have the octogenarian pummelled analllly.
It's a disturbing news. We all know your ha..g of a mother ingests a h...orny goat weed every day but is that enough reason for her not to have her orifices sealed with a glue? Oh!
Maybe that's her unique way of rendering quality charity service to your community.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by cold(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2014
She has been released. I honestly don't know what GEJ was thinking when he gave that directive

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 21, 2014
Madam, you have a husband and possibly children.

Go and take care of them. Which married man will like his wife disgracing him this way ?

BBC hard talk abi soft spot.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by dvee2: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2014
This is a new low.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by ibietela2(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2014
anago9010:

bimbo fvck off my mentions, and go play with your fellow dumbbells at the romance section. I know if admin is to admit posters on the strata of their intelligence. I'm so the only section you will posting on this forum is the deranged orphans section.

Just like i expected Tunde Salami must be here
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by retepmurt(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2014
Symphony007: She has been released and she boarded her flight to london.

Goodluck jonathan should be ashamed and every nigerian should be utterly embarrassed that it took a 17 years old foreigner from pakistan to make him meets with parents of the victims from the largest kidnapping case in the history of the nation he governs. It's repulsive!!! shame on you mr president, you are a monumental disappointment.
One million LIKES

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by PenSniper: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2014
anago9010:

because is insult that despicable nincompoop like you deserve. don't come to a public forum to display your gross stupidity syndrome. and to know that you fvckhead is a female without the feminine compassion, you deserve to be fed to an active volcano.

Haba !!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by anago9010(m): 10:22am On Jul 21, 2014
ibietela2:

Just like i expected Tunde Salami must be here

to knock morals into the Numbskull of mannerless kids like you.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by BigBen10: 10:22am On Jul 21, 2014
the presidency is not the wisest bunch they keep making heroes out of their seemingly enemy.
from ameachi to sanusi and now oby. smh for them
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Demdem(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2014
yorke1: Nice move by the government. This woman is jeopardizing the effort of the government and the security personnel. They should give her a job to do in other to keep her busy. APC has be jeopardizing the effort of GEJ led government since 2011 via Boko Haram sponsor by Buhari.

Can u kindly highlight the specific ways and how she is jeopardizing the effort of Jonathan government?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by anonimi: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2014
Eldavido1: Very bad move on the side of the govrtment.

This is really very bad as it gives unnecessary PUBLICITY to someone who is in dire need of such just as is/was the case of El-Rufai another job-seeking former Minister of OBJoke.
Thankfully the government OPERATIVES realised their mistake and released her.

BTW, how do we know the ARREST actually happened
What exactly constitutes an ARREST?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by fairheven: 10:25am On Jul 21, 2014
"he who expects nothing can not be disappointed"I never expected anything from Jona,never voted for him,was so sure he got nothing to offer,with joy am not "disappointed"!

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by nagoma(m): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2014
okparaugo: Madam, you have a husband and possibly children.
Go and take care of them. Which married man will like his wife disgracing him this way ?

A hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by retepmurt(m): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2014
The movie continues,i hp Jonathan can finish it.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Demdem(m): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2014

Did the husband complained to u that his jewel is disgracing him? If not, what is the basis of ur conclusion?

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2014
nagoma:

A hypocrite!

Oga, mandate your girlfriend to start running around to bring back our cows..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by RebelLeader15(m): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2014
Oya ooo, e don happen again!

I am waiting for my igbo friends response to oby's case
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by djfaithy: 10:29am On Jul 21, 2014
victorazy: I like her gut but she is not reasonable. She preach gospel but live far from it.
mind to explain what you mean?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by blacksta(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2014
inteli: This nuisant noise maker should be shot.! Period.!!

You father and mother should also be shot. bloody sycophant

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by shizzleStar: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2014
anago9010:

Hey you green- nostriled, cross eyed neck mushie eating ape.With these weak lines that you drop, you'll only rise higher than yeast - keep ptyalising okpata ewu gambia. rumor has it that your crone of a mother is getting shagged every day by some village hunters - the s3x-starved locals takes turn to have the octogenarian pummelled analllly.
It's a disturbing news. We all know your ha..g of a mother ingests a h...orny goat weed every day but is that enough reason for her not to have her orifices sealed with a glue? Oh!
Maybe that's her unique way of rendering quality charity service to your community.
Accursed, the most inconsequential nitwit to ever walk the surface of the earth, well i didn't hear a rumour but i know for a fact that you were sired by a donkey that is years after pigs and ducks had had enough of your moms wondering vagi***, got tired and called her bluff. She later switched to donkeys after offering to pay the donkey owner to allow his donkey stick it in her smelly a.nus.

Oh! i remember now, she(your mom) is the most cheerful giver ever to exist in the kingdom of animals, how gracious?

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Demdem(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2014
anonimi:

This is really very bad as it gives unnecessary PUBLICITY to someone who is in dire need of such just as is/was the case of El-Rufai another job-seeking former Minister of OBJoke.
Thankfully the government OPERATIVES realised their mistake and released her.

BTW, how do we know the ARREST actually happened
What exactly constitutes an ARREST?

Definitely the release and ineffectiveness of Jonathan security forces as regards the chibok girls despite claiming they know where they are which she is protesting for needs serious PUBLICITY.
U are right on point.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by omenka(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2014
victorazy:

Oby's character is annoying, not Patriotismship at all
Dafuq!!! shocked[
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by CyrusLevi(m): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2014
anago9010:

wonder why the utter useless knucklehead that sired the fvckhead, did not use the useless spermatozoa that form the waste of space to floss the plague in her enamel.
Jesus shocked shocked shocked,you're mean.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2014
[quote
author=olagamalin]. Someone pointed out what's rational, you are
hissing like a fustrated python. Classic Example of wasted youth
[/quote]

cheesy LMAO at frustrated python!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Kalvan: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2014

Shut up fool.

What has she done wrong by speaking out?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by elohorayodele: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2014
emperorchedda: GEJ had better arrest all his enemies because more are about to appear on BBC Hard Talk

Oby is not an enemy to GEJ or the Nig Govt. She's just making so much noise at the moment because she's jobless and trying to unnecessarily cause confusion. Didn't she serve in the same govt that killed hundreds of people in Odi and Zaki Biam. Where was her conscience then? #wehavenotforgotten#
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by djfaithy: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2014
shizzleStar: on her return, let the iddiotic woman take her campaign to maiduguri and stop disturbing the peace of abuja residents with her nonsense. ITK
because abuja is your father's property abi, most of you talk like slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by ibietela2(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2014
anago9010:

to knock morals into the Numbskull of mannerless kids like you.

How can you give what you don't have? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) / Buhari Owes Jonathan, Obasanjo, IBB, Gowon, Shagari 10 months Allowances - SR / Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.