Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released (28142 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by zubby29(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2014
na ur mama dem go shoot donkey
inteli: This nuisant noise maker should be shot.! Period.!!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2014
elohorayodele: If DSS arrested her, how come she still boarded her flight. This is just a silly propaganda. OBY is a shameless hypocrite. She doesn't have any conscience because she served a murderous civilian president who used soldiers to kill fellow civilians who voted him into power. We have not forgotten Zaki biam and Odi massacres where most of the victims were women and children. Where was her conscience as a mother from 1999-2007?
so because of Odi & Zaki biam we should forget about Chibok? Hmm...i actually think Nigeria is a dead country right now if this is the way the young people there have started to reason!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Pavore9: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2014
Who died and made you an Oracle who decrees death on those who do not bow down to you?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by zubby29(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2014
ur sisters are nxt to b kidnapped and den we will call it a scam
Firefire: Where is she running to when she has not seen the fruit of her fruitless labor

Please keep her safe.

CHIBOK KIDNAP Is BOGUS & SCAM.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Demdem(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2014
Am sure the prayer of Jonathan and his aides is for obys plane to crash and not reach her destination which is to expose their stupidity and foolishness to the entire world.
Oby will get to her destination safely.
The world needs tofurther know the kind of cursed leader leading the Nigerian government.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Caseless: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2014
ammyluv2002: grin
grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by anago9010(m): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2014
shizzleStar:
accursed, you are such a deranged and pathetic nincompoop, so worthless that even your cadaver will be rejected by the least of living things, you are so worthless that even flies will refuse to feast on your worthless cadaver.

senseless nitwit!

why the sissy basttsard is going cold, you are the perfect example of OXYMORON...... in the class of simpletons, you deserve to made a life prime minister. your worthless cadaver will be converted to feed mills after your death, any poultry that feed on it will naturally be affected by avian influenza. get behind me hey you Satan comrade.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by elohorayodele: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
so because of Odi & Zaki biam we should forget about Chibok? Hmm...i actually think Nigeria is a dead country right now if this is the way the young people there have started to reason!

Nigeria is dead if we forget the same people who put us in this mess we are at the moment and she contributed in no small measure. Every govt official that's served in a corrupt or violent regime contributed in what we are as a nation today. Did I just say we should forget about Chibok? Don't deceive yourself, if Oby had a ministerial appointment since 2011 Chibok won't be on her mind. Palm oil can never be used to remove palm oil stains from a soiled finger.

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by fairheven: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2014
okparaugo: On this forum, I see a new breed of sensless children who at every point look out for who to quote and what comes of their mouths is, "Fool". It takes a fool to know one.

Fool is the only word the holy bible instructed us that whoever addresses a fellow as fool is in danger of hell fire.

We see a set of boys and girls who cannot feed very well, have not attained good reasoning ability, cannot construct a good arguement, cannot reason in line with the topic and what they end up vomittong from an empty skull is the word, "Fool".

Seun, please censor the word, "FOOL", so that anyone who types it automatically gets banned by anti- spambot.

It is very necessary to put a leech on unintelligent toddlers on the forum..
My brother it amazes me how youths of our days find it hard to express their views without resulting to insults and vulgarity,the likes of Socrates and Aristotle were able to build verile democratic tenets for the Greek society through healthy and constructive debates and argument.the reason I was totally disappointed wen I heard,the national assembly is against compulsory presidential debates;just imagine wt wud have become of OBAMA withouth an "American presidential debate"?

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2014
ogawisdom: She shld b more constructive abt her approach to chibok girls n nt acting lik a market woman. I tot by nw she shld ve changed her approach but she has nt. I tink she is jst jobless. D govt shld give her sth nw undecided
so her approach is now the problem?..Is it so difficult to get the msg?,,constructive approach or market woman approach,.your oga is still insensitive to the situation on ground..you guys are pathetic...#BringbackOurGirls simple!..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2014
Demdem: Despite not attributing my post to any specific poster, a fool recognised it's state, accepted his curse. Fools knows themselves. grin

English camouflaged in bold locks..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Billygee2u: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2014
ckhelvin: u are a big fool for insulting the president of Nigeria and commander in chief of arm forces...Can someone in d right sense abuse a president..how often has US citizen use abusive words against Obama buh reverse is the case in Nigeria with tout like yhu wovering around d country..get a life and stop ur criticism angry
and if you check his life he is not better than the president he's insulting

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 21, 2014
Are Paskistani School Girls more influential than Nigerian Ph.D Holders and Former Ministers?
How many times did the "Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Teams" requested Mr President to see the Parents of the kidnapped school girls before Malala came? It only took a sentence from the 17 years old Girl for our President to swing into action within 24hours.
If I were the President, I would have gone to Chibok in May even if it was Buhari who suggested it. grin
And I think the President should fire the Security Operatives who harassed Oby in the Airport if he has no hand in it.

On a seroius note Mr President needs the Service of a Psycologist. I think he has multiple complexes. No insult intended. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Demdem(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2014
okparaugo:

English camouflaged in bold locks..

Fool, if u desire decent English coupled with grammatical accuracy, move to literary section.
Again I am asking u, did oby husband complained to u?
Where did that foolish conclusion of urs came from.....ur anus? grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by peleson: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2014
Rubbish! What did she achieve as former minister of education? One single university u did not establish for 8yrs while Atiku was busy building d most expensive private university in adamawa n obj bells university in ogun.. all the money budgeted stolen to private pockets n u r here shouting... jobless woman.
Bringbackourgirls yes but u are not a saint. U were in d government that allowed the establishment of sharia which is d root cause of all these problems
Ezekwesili u r not a saint

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Built2last: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2014
Seun: source?

Her twitter handle
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by rozayx5(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2014
another ANTI GEJ campaign 6 pages and counting
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by elohorayodele: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2014
The government show people like her too much relevance. It may be that they are truly lackadaisical in their approach to security and don't know where to channel their energies. Priority should be on finding the kidnapped girls. Oby is shamelessly propping up herself and basking in the limelight that the protest attracts. Before you defend her, always ask yourself: which politician really cares about Nigeria?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, if u desire decent English coupled with grammatical accuracy, move to literary section.

You should be an object of doctoral thesis..

Zebrudaya has gone back to school recently..

It's never late.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by oluamid(m): 11:30am On Jul 21, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The security agencies are at the Airports to do their job. On a daily basis and even at moment, they'r screening people at the Airports, making sure documents are correct and that there is no breach of security. But it would appear that some Nigerians, simply because they'r either in APC or are part of the bring back our girls campaigners, are above the law. They are untouchables, who should neither be screened nor asked questions. If you do any of those, screaming headlines will appear in the media- Oby Ezekwesili arrested and detained at the Airport. If indeed the govt planned to arrest her for any reason, how come she was released few seconds after the news of her alleged arrest broke? So in other words, she was arrested, detained and released within seconds? How does it BENEFIT the govt to arrest, detain and release her, all within a few minutes? Nonsense!

Did you watch today's Sunrise daily on Channels Television?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Demdem(m): 11:32am On Jul 21, 2014
okparaugo:

You should be an object of doctoral thesis..

Zebrudaya has gone back to school recently..

It's never late.

Fool obviously have no response. He surely got his info from his anus. grin

Demdem:

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by elohorayodele: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2014
elohorayodele: The government show people like her too much relevance. It may be that they are truly lackadaisical in their approach to security and don't know where to channel their energies. Priority should be on finding the kidnapped girls. Oby is shamelessly propping up herself and basking in the limelight that the protest attracts. Before you defend her, always ask yourself: which politician really cares about Nigeria? Which of them has a conscience and follows it devoid of where and if their bread is been buttered?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by fairheven: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2014
Oduduwaboy: GEJs Ph.d is fake unlike Oby's own which is genuine. The difference shows in their abilities to logically hold discussions.

Nigerians are so unlucky to have fought for a mumu man to become their president through an obscure doctrine of necessity.

The failure of GEJ becomes clearer when you place beside other world leaders : Obama, Netanyahu,Cameron, Ghana president, Zuma etc.
Seriously,ZUMA? THAT GUY WJILL FALL FOR ANYTHING IN SKIRT?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2014
Demdem:

Fool obviously have
no response. He surely got his info from his anus. grin

Fool has...

Fools have...

I am tired of teaching you... if you want to learn, please stop using bold letters. I teach for free.

I give up.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Demdem(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2014
okparaugo:

Fool has...

Fools have...

I am tired of teaching you...

I give up.

Fool, common don't be tired on ur chosen task. At least, it will hinder u a bit in talking rubbish as regards this desperation act from Jonathan. U still have a long way to go..... grin

Demdem:

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Tymax(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2014
See insult everywhere angry People!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by uzoexcel(m): 11:48am On Jul 21, 2014
we were not on nairaland then cool cool cool
gboss4sure:

EWU, Is he not the weak one again? you guys are just comedians, when you see a suppressing president do you think you would have been posting nonsense on NL? Where were you when OBJ was president?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by fairheven: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2014
peleson: Rubbish! What did she achieve as former minister of education? One single university u did not establish for 8yrs while Atiku was busy building d most expensive private university in adamawa n obj bells university in ogun.. all the money budgeted stolen to private pockets n u r here shouting... jobless woman.
Bringbackourgirls yes but u are not a saint. U were in d government that allowed the establishment of sharia which is d root cause of all these problems

Ezekwesili u r not a saint
Can we ever leave sentiment aside?
1.Oby was on the verge of solving the lingering ASUU problems permanently before she left office;it was base on the agreement she signed with ASUU,which Jonathan's administration failed to implement that led to the last ASUU strike.
2.She was the arrow-head of due process,which has saved Nigeria Billions of dollars in contract scam.
3 If she didn't do anythin wud she had gone for the post of world bank vice-president for Africa?u check her record befor u call her names

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by foodandhampers: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2014
too busy to send birthday hampers to your loveones

click here www.foodandhampers.com

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by datribune: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
activatenigeria: First, we have to verify the information we are sharing, secondly, before we start jumping into all sought of conclusion we have to be sure, who arrested her and why she was arrested, because no body has the right to stop any body from traveling, if she was really prevented from traveling then its defiantly the handiwork of the enemies of this administration trying to paint GEJ bad, if they really want to stop her from traveling they would have done it and not just attempt to then create a topic for the oppositions to rant about. what's Mr. President's business with Oby? even though we all know her newly developed activism is politically motivated, she is not an issues to worry about, we need to wake up to the dirty games these (APC) people are playing.

Another clueless member of d tin foil hat brigade. Ur brain is always on overdrive trying to manufacture scenarios & narratives dat will somehow excuse GEJ's cluelessness. How is it anybody's fault dat he keeps making wrong choices & embarrassing himself & our nation?.U delusional conspiracy theorists do not love dis man & d nation. I pray he finds d courage to break free frm d strangle hold & siege mentality of those of u who politize everything & make him believe dat every of his mis-step is d work of enemies. U ar his real enemies & u need to stop d senseless paranoia

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Donmarrius: 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
anago9010:

shytehead, your lord now avoid me like bad habit, you know what I gat the pictures of his whole family. and the sissy is scared of seeing it go live on blogosphere. anyway bring him here let me give him so early morning spanking.
You are such a rabid bast.ard.Do you think you have the monopoly of ill-words?.
As days roll-by,you are constantly being biodegraded into the proverbial state of 'caput gbakaris'.

Retrack your path,lest you end up in Yaba left.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2014

YOUR MOTHER SHOULD BE SHUT IN THE HEAD. PERIOD

ABOKI LIKE YOU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Dele Momodu's Sons / Obaseki & Shuaibu's Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Ovia West / Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.