Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Be In Mobile And Let's Do The Job. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be In Mobile And Let's Do The Job. (880 Views)

Blog Comment Exchange "(let's Do This) / MTN Loses Big In Mobile Number Portability Scheme / MTN Uganda Loses Billions In mobile Money Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be In Mobile And Let's Do The Job. by boykas(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2014
This is an innovation from my business ventures that I seek to bring forth on Nairaland; to be of service to Nairalanders. Read below to get the picture.

NOBLE PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE a registered company under the CAC and is aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

Now, one of the founding principles to any business is ‘trust’. Trust at all levels of business should be obtainable in the easiest possible way, but when it comes to online business and most especially from one Nigerian to another, that trust is almost avoidable or let’s say on the low. The cliché is rife; do not trust a Nigerian, and in fact Nigerians do not trust themselves. This again is made difficult with the absence of credible payment systems like Paypal, payza, moneybookers etc. It is a dead end in some sort of sense. More so, we lack a good GIS (Geographic Information System) or housing system that navigate things with ease and coordinates booking systems over the web. Thus, to send items to numbered addresses online is a problem. This is where I come in. At least, in a little way.

WHAT DO WE DO?

Like i said earlier, this service should suit people both in Lagos and outside. With NOBLE Procurement/Logistics, you can do business and transact with ease. Should you meet someone online who wants to sell his used item like laptop, smartphone, gadgets etc., I come in as the intermediary between the buyer and seller; not as price negotiator, but as pickup and delivery man.

HOW IT WORKS.

Buyer and seller meet online and discuss a transaction. For instance, a buyer wants to purchase an Android phone; he meets his seller and negotiate price. Afterwards, buyer sends me a mail detailing the proposed deeds of transaction: seller’s contact (office, phone number), name of product, picture(s) taken of product, cost of product, net weight of product and other necessary information to be given about the deeds of transaction; and buyer’s information (name, phone number and address). With this details provided to me, I know what the transaction is up and about. Every mail would be attended to and replied within 24hours. During this period, I’ll open up communication with the seller and ask you to tell him your procurement man would be the one to pick up the item(s) for you.

A service charge of 5% is my take on every transaction above N25,000; transaction below N25,000 is 10%. For instance, a buyer is purchasing an Android phone that costs N40,000. My service charge is N2,000 = N42,000 to be paid for the procurement. The service charge is meant to cover my transportation going and from sellers place. Everyone is aware of the ish with transportation in Lagos. This is a fair deal considering I would be doing for you, what you necessarily should be doing were you to be in Lagos. That’s the service!

Besides just picking up the item(s) for you, I’ll also vet the product to be sure the product is actually what you demanded from the seller as detailed in the mail you sent to me. I’ll check the product to see its condition, whether it is in good shape or not; whether it is fake or genuine; whether the components are complete or incomplete. I’ll test the product well for you at seller’s place. If it is good, I’ll go ahead and pay seller, pick up item and send to you. If it is not, I’ll call you to draw your attention to it, advice you not to get the product and send back your money; although I’ll keep back the service charge. By so doing, I have saved you from buying a product that is not good. All these and more are services I’ll render for you, which is almost as saying what you would have done if you were on ground to check the product yourself. I am your procurement man; I’ll do all that for you. Even if it is a shirt or clothing accessories, I’ll properly examine it before making the procurement from seller.

You may also want to purchase an item and do not have any seller in mind; you can also contact me and I’ll help get you the best deal. For instance, you are in Kogi state and want to buy a good LG Plasma TV and you are short on seller information. You can contact me with clear details of what you want to purchase. I’ll go around and get back to you with the best possible deal. An additional 2% would be added to my service charge to cover cost of initial findings.

LOGISTICS.
At the moment, I have a partnership with 3 courier companies in which I work with one of them, that is Trans Nationwide express(Tranex) and 2 Inter-city bus services right here in Lagos. They offer discounted prices for whatever procurements I bring forth. With the net weight of the item(s) already sent to me, I’ll contact the courier companies who would provide me with the cost of sending item to your location (anywhere in Nigeria). I will now mail you with the complete details and cost of procurement for your item(s) which would include the courier charge and my service charge. At this point, buyer can now go ahead and make payment into my account for the goods and service rendered. Thus, after payment is made, I’ll go to seller to pickup item(s) and take up for courier.

From the above, there are two systems; courier delivery service and bus delivery service. Whereas, the former gets item(s) to given location and address, the latter would deliver at common locations like park or bus company office. Prices vary and alternatives are there to beep your choice. Its up to you.

AOB?
More so, should you have item(s) that you have already paid for (through shipping agents/companies, suppliers) and needing someone to pickup and get across to you; or you are a merchant and need to get your supplies across to the intended buyer, you can call in as well. Service charge rate in this case would be subject to mutual negotiation, although it ultimately stands at N2,000. I will be very considerate in this regard. Charge rate will be subject to the following:
1. Value of item(s).
2. Overall weight of item(s).
3. Proximity of pickup location. You may choose to bring item(s) to my office.

CONCLUSION
In the course of the transaction, I act as your procurement man, the middle man between buyer who is not in Lagos, and seller who is Lagos. I would have saved you time, energy and money. I get item for you and get across. That’s good business! Buyer can be anywhere in Nigeria, and do business with someone in Lagos (in the course of time, service would be extended to other commercial cities in Nigeria). Lagos is the central hub and attracts much commercial activities than other parts of the country.

With the payment made into my account and courier has been lodged, I’ll send the tracking number to buyer via email. Delivery takes a maximum of 3 days. For those who live in cities such as Benin, Warri, Ughelli, Port-Harcourt, Abuja who may prefer the bus service. The tracking number would be provided. Companies like Agofure, Iyare, ABC, Peace et al have efficient bus delivery systems. They can be used for ease. It all depends on buyer’s preference.

Why should you trust my service? I can’t answer that question for you. I trust myself and in turn expect others to trust me. Self-belief begets opinions. And in business, trust finds a way in by itself. On Nairaland, I have been an active member for a months, and have had interaction with other members of the community. I have met a few in people.

I look forward to being of service to you.

Thanks.

KASALI OLALEKAN AHMED
2, Odewole street, papa ajao Mushin, Lagos.
Branch office.
192 isolo road Mushin.

Operation
Trans Nationwide express(Tranex)
28 oshodi apapa expressway via charity busstop oshodi.
Tel. 08022395882
Email:ahmedkasali8@gmail.com, nobleenergy08@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/kasalia1i
WhatsApp: 08022395882
BBM: 2855BA5A

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Need 20m Naira BG Loan.. For 30days / Is It Possible To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria Even If One Is Less Than 18? / Make Money Working At Home!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.