Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex (55568 Views)

Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex / She Denied To Have Ever Loved Me....my True Life Story / My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Waspy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
This woman can kill shocked
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1564170_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Just Imagine the nonsense..

This is why I dont Negotiate sex.. angry

When I am ready.. I just blow my whistle and she knows its go time. angry Fhuck your not being ready or in the mood.

If you aint bleeding, then there is no acceptable excuse for why I cant get some. angry

Better lay down quietly and spread those legs, OR.. angry

Yes Sir.

Its best your way!

Women don't like nice men
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nihilist: E pain the man no be small...

"Honey....let's fvck"

"No I'm watching friends"

*Another entry in the database...x2*

This nigga must have been good at writing names of noisemaker back in the day

Asinnnnn. I'm frigging DEAD grin

*checks the calendar after latest refusal, mutters under breath*
*goes to his notepad....*

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by ajiifixing(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Obviously the woman is cheating.
The tell-tale signs are there.
I am feeling gross..after having it outside
I am watching Friends (silly)

Ten days business seminar or wetin,OUTSIDE TOWN!.
Check for the hotel and catch the spouse there.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by daryoor(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
its the hand work of nacho vidal. smiley
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Stallione(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
grin grin sometimes I wonder wot some women think they are,when there are a lot of them out der waiting n ready for fun and some of them packed wit gross stupidity syndrome u kept in ur house will be denying of sex,I support him mehn!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by xtervaganza(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1564170_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

When I am ready.. I just blow my whistle and she knows its go time. angry Fhuck your not being ready or in the mood.

If you aint bleeding, then there is no acceptable excuse for why I cant get some. angry

you're funny
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by tivta(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Only a white couple would do this. I trust my african men, if you don't play ball there are others out there who will. Yet women say men are cheats, what warm blooded man can tolerate this? Absolute rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by pyrex2row: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
Oh....i think the man should have as well filled in her reactions the days they had sex nah.....haba!! excuse column cannot be left blank on those days...seems prejudicial to me.
2014-06-10-----------Oga, what happened?
U had sex bah? where you satisfied with it or not?

16 days later!!
2014-06-27-----------Oga, what happened?
Uhad sex bah? what happened on the 22nd - 25th? U did not ask her nah? did u care to know if she wanted it on those specific dates? u were busy i guess so did not ask!

another 16day later!! its like its a routine dude! do the maths abi you no go school! if u can keep excel sheet! u should plot chart too and note trends...justmytots
2014-07-12-----------Oga, what happened?
u had sex with your wife. it was good. so no complaints bath.......

future! 16days later (7day from writing this post)
2014-07-28
Oga, I'm sure she would have had sex with you on this date but ur stupidity and impatience has just spoilt your chance of even touching her! she considers u & possibly the next guy that she finds attractive immature! O boy! don't spoil our show by posting ur stupidity online jare...keep ur shit to yourself....I can bet this woman is a good woman but i won't cos i don't know...i suggest you go and apologize to her and stopping making the rest of us men look like clowns...............mcheewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........
sex is not everything you find in a woman............

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Harmvirus(f): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
cheesycheesy
But seriously the woman no try.. See awkward reasons "I'm sweaty and Gross"
Water no dey house?

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
So basically this dude gets a YES from his wife approximately 1 out of every 10 times he asks? He must really suck in bed...that's all i can say!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by kaima1984(f): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
MrRhymes101: hahahahahahaha but do u need to ask ur wife? just start smooching and others will follow jor
Best comment I had read,u are a bad dude#smiles#
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
3 times in 2 months for a 26 year old couple is unacceptable. and she is going for a 10 day meeting, its Just wrong. Pissed off angry angry
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by drnoel: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
so he kept a dairy where he calculate the GDP at the end of the year to see how much his gain is in the relationship. I have finally seen it all.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by pappilo(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
okparaugo: I just took my time to visit the list.

This wicked woman was making love to her husband only ONCE in TWO WEEKS.

God forbid..

Hmnnnnn. You'll be surprised at the number of men who would gladly trade their present situstion for this 'wicked once in 2 weeks' action. Some men no dey see shishi.....

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by dacool1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
MrRhymes101: hahahahahahaha but do u need to ask ur wife? just start smooching and others will follow jor
Where in the post did u read ask. He initiated it and the wife is no novice. So smooching might have been part of the techniques used

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by bunmioguns(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
I no fit shout
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Faun(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
pyrex2row: i suggest you go and apologize to her and stopping making the rest of us men look like clowns...............mcheewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........
sex is not everything you find in a woman............

I think your English teacher needs to apologize to you.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Males and females have differing sex drives, men have higher libido than women generally.

I don't know why people think that problem will automatically resolve itself and go away after marriage undecided

mtsheeew

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by DonaldGenes(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2014

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......aaad Boy knowing what he knows best
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
tivta: Only a white couple would do this. I trust my african men, if you don't play ball there are others out there who will. Yet women say men are cheats, what warm blooded man can tolerate this? Absolute rubbish.

Is it allowed for your wife to cheat if you don't provide her with enough emotional satisfaction?
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by juvewalex(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
daryoor: its the hand work of nacho vidal. smiley
hahahaha so u knw dat baddest guy
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by smartg(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
okparaugo: I just took my time to visit the list.

This wicked woman was making love to her husband only ONCE in TWO WEEKS.

God forbid..
and the remaining thirteen days with another man in the hotel.
Useless wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
kizzle4eva: d man no get work.... cheesy

No mind am.

SO so sex naim in dey think, like say na oxygen wey im need to survive.

I don't get why some people are so disgustingly obsessed with sex, to the point that it impairs their reasoning and they start doing immature shit_ like drawing up stupid_ meaningless flowcharts.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
glitest: I smell DIVORCE.
Me too

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Mintayo(m): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
There are better ways to handle a man than denying him sex,same goes for the man,there are better ways to handle a woman than beating or slapping her.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by domido(m): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jeez!!! Spreadsheet... Omagawd
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re u kidding meshockedshockedshocked. Infact i no fit shout
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hilarious grin
I've used Excel to illustrate the downward trend of a relationship before. It's rational, and beyond reproach. Wonderful tool.

This man and I = same breed of nerd.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by laprince(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
very soon, just very soon.
when she is less tired,
brother go don dey tired from the excess delivery of
an[b] unwilling enemy[/b].
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by pappilo(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
fellis:

No mind am.

SO so sex naim in dey think, like say na oxygen wey im need to survive.

I don't get why some people are so disgustingly obsessed with sex, to the point that it impairs their reasoning and they start doing immature shit_ like drawing up stupid_ meaningless flowcharts.

R u frigid too?

7 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by AdeniyiA(m): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
don't mind d man, he isn't fun nd exciting in the game wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex / Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.