Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex (55585 Views)

Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex / She Denied To Have Ever Loved Me....my True Life Story / My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by pyrex2row: 11:10am On Jul 22, 2014
whatever, You got the gist bah?
I have no problem.

Faun:

I think your English teacher needs to apologize to you.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by pyrex2row: 11:11am On Jul 22, 2014
Just like You nah!

hardbody:

Born a f00l, grew up a fool, getting old as a f00l and may just die as a compound........

You are a disgrace to manhood
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by pyrex2row: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2014
You just wan talk make e be like se you get opinion!!

Its ok not to make sense at all to people who don't care when other people have an opinion.

This is my opinion, what's yours?

smiley

Mee234:
u no talk sense at all.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by pyrex2row: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2014
I know some people read articles only to reply without having a clear cut opinion.

It's ok too, there's no shame to immaturity! Life is a learning process and you're still growing!

You could correct my grammar if its wrong, I will acknowledge but don't pose there like you have a better opinion!

Faun:

I think your English teacher needs to apologize to you.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Motolank: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2014
Why did he put yes on some days?
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2014
pyrex2row: You just wan talk make e be like se you get opinion!!

Its ok not to make sense at all to people who don't care when other people have an opinion.

This is my opinion, what's yours?

smiley

Mine is " ur opinion no make sense". At least u have enough sense to know that not every body will see sense in ur nonsense. Hw can a married woman be giving silly excuse to her husband? Beside na d woman carry d tin cum out.
He sent her to sheet to let her know that he is hurting. The next thing the silly lady could was to upload it. Does that sound let a reasonable woman to you?
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 22, 2014
Haba! Madam hoarder grin
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by joseph1013: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by codeME: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Everyone is condemning the lady, but some ladies or men here too do this or even more than this to their bf/husband/ or gf/wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by aniyphil: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ceasar1:
I know. We are all laughing at the OP.

grin grin grin

grin grin grin . . .My guy . . .inside you . . .the OP . . .the sex starved husband . . .and herald9 . . .I dey confused who to laugh about . . .Jeez grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Mcbalogun: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
hot nigerian celebrity picture http://0x40.0x20.0xc.0x40/ (link censored by admin)
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by delishpot: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
shegxi: nice summation bt nt totally nice and i wil point out y
if u read d story, d wife admitted dat "this is a part of him i have never seen...immature, bitter and full of hatred." to some extent, that statement meant d man is obviously a good guy, one who doesn't like trouble and confrontation.
for all d vices u listed that d man might have, for argument sake, lets assume d man has dose vices......is the wife not suppose to sit him down and tell him or how does she expect him to figure out?
lets take it further as u stated that his madam has given up on him.....the question is why stay married to someone u are tired of? remember they are not nigerians that stay married for there children even when everything is nt working.
i just feel the woman in this story is wrong......for all the nights she was giving all dis flimsy excuses, she culd have had a conversation about whatever is wrong and iron it out, dn't u think so too?
and lastly, if the man were to file for divorce or got a side chick outside, what would u say to dat?
good morning to u.

You right too. If you noticed I sugested he should call her and talk to her too.
Youre right the problem will not resopve itself and if she isnt ready to leave him she shouldnt stir shi.t.
Yes, they both need to sitdown and talk. I only judged by the womans action a woman in love will not say no to sex from a husband she loves. Just my opinion o.

But, if their sex. life was good before and sudenly she changed, it must have been due to some things he has been doing and she had been complaining and then he says sorry and then he does it again. I know cos I have withnessed a guy like that. Its always a cycle with his attitude. Mistake, sorry, that same mistake again, feeling sorry and then the mistake again and then feel sorry again until the wife gave up complaining even though she is pissed to her bones with what he does.
Marriage is not easy sha, as in two people living as one body.
Make dem try resolve their problem with a trusted counselor/ Adult to advice and guide them through this difficult monent.
Like I said, he should look at their se.x chart again if it was 20 times a day before and sudenly it becones 2 a month he will notice when the wahala first started.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Rockmyworld(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
joseph1013:
Rockmyworld, we gats talk man. Send me a mail thowsyne@gmail.com

Thanks

okay no wahala. I'll do that
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by delishpot: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
MadCow1: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1564170_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Just Imagine the nonsense..

This is why I dont Negotiate sex.. angry

When I am ready.. I just blow my whistle and she knows its go time. angry Fhuck your not being ready or in the mood.

If you aint bleeding, then there is no acceptable excuse for why I cant get some. angry

Better lay down quietly and spread those legs, OR.. angry

Lol, we know ya type. Bad guy.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by delishpot: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
chukkystar: And dis is one of d Benefits those men with three wives have.. If Oga touch U and U form, na till next Year ooo

For this world now, that na threat? Well no matter howmany puss.y him bang, if him no boink her own e nor ever fit be same as her own.
Bittom line be say make dem call emergency meeting between themselves or make dem go their sepperate ways.
Oyinbo men sef, if their women just play hard to get for dem, dem go just turn sleep. Naim make I like my naija men, hard to get? Wifey go dey say leave me alone jooorr, my naija bros go dey say for where when my babangida don dey salute you? Wifey go dey run hubby go dey chase am till him make ger surrender in style. But these oyinbo men dey be like clock,
Hobby, can we have sex? Wife : Ok now? Hubby:Yes. Wife: Ok. Hubby: remove pant. Wife: Ok I don remove. Ok bring out ya own. Husband: ok I don bring am, ok you open leg, Wife: ok I don open, you put am inside, Husband: ok I don put am, ok do am, turn left, no shake, put leg here, you don cum, I no fit hold body again o, ahhh, sorry, I been no fit hold am, you sef too slow to cum.
Tell me why wife no go tire or husband no go vex if na him dey hang every time dem do the do?

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by ifoundmyperfect: 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
from what i can see, she seem to turn the dude down after every 9 consecutive days of his request... na wa ooo...

its awkward asking your partner for sex... create the mood, scenery, turn her on and hit the jackpot...

instead of whimpering and making a ridiculous spreadsheet of her acceptance and refusal...

woman no fit follow me try this one...
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by shegxi(m): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
delishpot:

You right too. If you noticed I sugested he should call her and talk to her too.
Youre right the problem will not resopve itself and if she isnt ready to leave him she shouldnt stir shi.t.
Yes, they both need to sitdown and talk. I only judged by the womans action a woman in love will not say no to sex from a husband she loves. Just my opinion o.

But, if their sex. life was good before and sudenly she changed, it must have been due to some things he has been doing and she had been complaining and then he says sorry and then he does it again. I know cos I have withnessed a guy like that. Its always a cycle with his attitude. Mistake, sorry, that same mistake again, feeling sorry and then the mistake again and then feel sorry again until the wife gave up complaining even though she is pissed to her bones with what he does.
Marriage is not easy sha, as in two people living as one body.
Make dem try resolve their problem with a trusted counselor/ Adult to advice and guide them through this difficult monent.
Like I said, he should look at their se.x chart again if it was 20 times a day before and sudenly it becones 2 a month he will notice when the wahala first started.
ur still makng a wrong assumption which is nt healthy.....that dere sex life dwindled doesn't mean d guy must have bn doin something wrong, dat is nt correct. she mite have her own personal issues and nt realise it is affecting her libido.....bt we wil neva knw. all am saying in essence is u can't safely conclude dat her actions stem from her hubby nt doin some tins right.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by delishpot: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
shegxi: ur still makng a wrong assumption which is nt healthy.....that dere sex life dwindled doesn't mean d guy must have bn doin something wrong, dat is nt correct. she mite have her own personal issues and nt realise it is affecting her libido.....bt we wil neva knw. all am saying in essence is u can't safely conclude dat her actions stem from her hubby nt doin some tins right.

Ok. I gorrit. You right. He should still check his chart and see when the problem started and then they shoukd try to resolve it. But this obe wey dem don go international so, can the marriage be salvaged?
Na wa sha.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by dugochi: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Something must be wrong here. Very sure that there things the man is not doing right. May be no TLC.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by joseph1013: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Rockmyworld:

okay no wahala. I'll do that

Still waiting...
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by okeyben10: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
ggrin: gringringrinangrysadundecidedlipsrsealedcheesy
I no fit laff o cheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringrin
Yeee ma intestine don dy run commot for ma belle ohcrycrycry

Wowshockedshockedshockedshocked
FTC
Dancing to davido by skelewu grin

\(-_-)/ \(~_~)/

All the girls them dey dance galala
But this new dance don cause casala
For this dance you no need shakara
Oya whine your hips like a this
Like a that
Like a this
Like a that
To your right
To the front
And your yansh to the back
Skelewu
Skelewu
Skelewu
Skelewu…ske le le le le
Skelewu
Skelewu
Skelewu
Skelewu…ske le le le le
\(o_o)/ \(0_0)/
[color=#006600][/color]

m so rotf.....lawd...laff ma ass off
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by pyrex2row: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ok! Agreed. At least, you have explained your point! which probably does not make sense to another person...
Now you have an opinion.....a good one I might add! but does it matter?

Mee234:
Mine is " ur opinion no make sense". At least u have enough sense to know that not every body will see sense in ur nonsense. Hw can a married woman be giving silly excuse to her husband? Beside na d woman carry d tin cum out.
He sent her to sheet to let her know that he is hurting. The next thing the silly lady could was to upload it. Does that sound let a reasonable woman to you?
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
pyrex2row: Ok! Agreed. At least, you have explained your point! which probably does not make sense to another person...
Now you have an opinion.....a good one I might add! but does it matter?

Matter how? Matter in what?
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Suarezilla(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
She is getting service outside but I think the man wants a good reason to start flirting...Now its either the woman accepts his open flirting or she agrees to a Divorce! undecided
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by ggrin(f): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
okeyben10: [color=#006600][/color]

shocked someone call 911
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by ggrin(f): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
okeyben10: [color=#006600][/color]

:osomeone call 911
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by tmx21(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
adaobi123:

I thought I was the only one. embarassed
oops! First time we're agreeing on an issue. Hmmm
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Tex42(m): 4:49am On Jul 23, 2014
MrRhymes101: hahaha i will rather contract a female friend to come home with me and pose as my 2nd wife to ginger her grin grin
u gat it.women are light brained,make her jealous and have her ask u for sex like every night
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Tex42(m): 4:54am On Jul 23, 2014
uglyogre:
woever, it doesn't change the fact that men are fools, sex addicts and idiotas
Are u trying to tell me something about ur boyfriend/ex?
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2015
zeb04:
undecided too many men acting like kids what a bleeped world.

The world will be a better place if they had playcards or a sign on their forehead.

What happend to breaking up like adults.

So senseless a post.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by lawrenzojacuzzi(m): 6:35am On Jul 11, 2015
Jst immagine that act of wickedness. A lot of women don't even have lovers, not to talk of husband, and u there messing up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex / "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.