Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex (55581 Views)

Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex / She Denied To Have Ever Loved Me....my True Life Story / My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
wow! this is the height of selfishness on the woman's part....pure wickedness .

how would you feel as a wife if your husband only talks to you twice in a month and doesn't care how you're faring?

that's just what that lady was Doing....

the spread sheet was just the one we saw..I can bet this issue affected every facet of his life.... men feel loved in marriage when you minister to their physical need of intimacy and fulfillment of the woman's emotional need by the man flows naturally afterwards

constant rejection from a woman a man has pledged his complete faithfulness to is no small joke. ...it can destroy many things

finally when you married your body belongs to two people...

these little water droplets if not checked leads to massive gully erosions
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by NET1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
Melish:
wow! this is the height of selfishness on the woman's part....pure wickedness .
how would you feel as a wife if your husband only talks to you twice in a month and doesn't care how you're faring?
that's just what that lady was Doing....
the spread sheet was just the one we saw..I can bet this issue affected every facet of his life.... men feel loved in marriage when you minister to their physical need of intimacy and fulfillment of the woman's emotional need by the man flows naturally afterwards
constant rejection from a woman a man has pledged his complete faithfulness to is no small joke. ...it can destroy many things

finally when you married your body belongs to two people...
these little water droplets if not checked leads to massive gully erosions

the truth. no need to say more....
.NET
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by 1miccza: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
That man na my man joo lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex / Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating / "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.