Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Why Do some ladies Find It So Hard To Accept "Friend-zoning"...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do some ladies Find It So Hard To Accept "Friend-zoning"...? (784 Views)

Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do some ladies Find It So Hard To Accept "Friend-zoning"...? by Ab025(m): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2014
edited#
Re: Why Do some ladies Find It So Hard To Accept "Friend-zoning"...? by vizkiz: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2014
Send me her number, and i promise you she wouldn't give a rat's @ss about you again...Believe me bro
Re: Why Do some ladies Find It So Hard To Accept "Friend-zoning"...? by Sunkyphil(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2014
just dey straff dey go since she's got a date;dats what they call friends with benefit grin
Re: Why Do some ladies Find It So Hard To Accept "Friend-zoning"...? by Ab025(m): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2014
Sunkyphil: just dey straff dey go since she's got a date;dats what they call friends with benefit grin

I would have been interested in that but trust me, it will kill her present r/ship with her bf and I dnt want that to happen
Re: Why Do some ladies Find It So Hard To Accept "Friend-zoning"...? by tope24(m): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2014
set boundaries or relocate.
Re: Why Do some ladies Find It So Hard To Accept "Friend-zoning"...? by Sunkyphil(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2014
Ab025:

I would have been interested in that but trust me, it will kill her present r/ship with her bf and I dnt want that to happen
u never can say dat may be what she wants some ladies are like that. anyway u can make her understand dat both of u cant be 2geda since she has a serious relationship;just friends no strings attached or is she fed up of her bf?
Re: Why Do some ladies Find It So Hard To Accept "Friend-zoning"...? by Tallesty1(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Start inviting her over for bible study, she will automaticaly sisterzone herself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do some ladies Find It So Hard To Accept "Friend-zoning"...? by Ab025(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sunkyphil: u never can say dat may be what she wants some ladies are like that. anyway u can make her understand dat both of u cant be 2geda since she has a serious relationship;just friends no strings attached or is she fed up of her bf?

"Friends without strings".....that's exactly what am saying is hard for her to accept.

Abt what she really wants...am sure she doesn't even know at this stage..
Re: Why Do some ladies Find It So Hard To Accept "Friend-zoning"...? by Ab025(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tallesty1: Start inviting her over for bible study, she will automaticaly sisterzone herself.

Guy....it seems u re right o!
Re: Why Do some ladies Find It So Hard To Accept "Friend-zoning"...? by Ab025(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
tope24: set boundaries or relocate.

Relocate becos of babe...? U no serious..

1 Like

Re: Why Do some ladies Find It So Hard To Accept "Friend-zoning"...? by cbrass(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
Girlss...haba!! After four years
Re: Why Do some ladies Find It So Hard To Accept "Friend-zoning"...? by Ab025(m): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
I need comments from ladies in the house pls....

(1) (Reply)

10 Funny Things Ladies Do After Breakup. / , / I Have A Crush On Beer My Fiance Nightmare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.