Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Open Letter To Peter Okoye (psquare) – From A Concerned Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter To Peter Okoye (psquare) – From A Concerned Fan (948 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview / Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You / Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Peter Okoye (psquare) – From A Concerned Fan by Engnrcollins(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Letter to Peter Okoye
Am really suprised at your recent behaviour oh!.. Everything has gone really sore, how can you not attend your brothers traditional marriage because he didn’t attend yours.. That’s childish and looking at it from the other angle how do you want him to feel knowing that you went ahead to marry a yoruba girl.. An igbo guy? Anambra, Nnewi for that matter.. forgetting too soon your route and were you are coming from…
A peaceful, loving, sweet, brillant family just turned bad because of a lady called wife.. First you had a quarrel with your Twin and now your senior bro.. Please read in between the lines, sit down and ask urself questions..
Yes! You are now a grown up man capable and have a family to take care of but that shouldn’t be the citeria to abadon and make enemies with ur own people that stood by you all the way, crying when you cried, laughing when you laugh, sharing in all your pain and joy alike. No matter what it is a woman shouldn’t bring enemity between one loving, happy family.
Am very sure that if your parents are to be alive (may their soul rest in peace) they won’t have allowed it. Please do what is right.
God bless the Psquare Family.
Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye (psquare) – From A Concerned Fan by wellmax(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Taking Panadol for another man's headache.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye (psquare) – From A Concerned Fan by Caseless: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
An ibo guy marrying a yoruba gal is not a sin. Infact, it is a good thing. But the sinful thing here is, allowing the said girl to cause rancour in ur family. Peter should have reasoned better and shld have played to make sure his wife's name is not used as a fascia to the family rift, rather, he acted intemperate and 'childish. Expect him(peter) to act like a baby/childish cos he dances a lot.
Peter should knw that this lola gal came into his life when he was already made, and not in his struggling days. His family has been with him thru thick and thin...they deserve his respect. U dont place ur wife b4 family because ur wife family can't place u b4 their daughter.
There is a saying in my language that goes; there be a wife of one day(union), but the can't be brother of one day(joined by blood).
Btw, i neva marry. so who am i to comment when married people are talking?
Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye (psquare) – From A Concerned Fan by Danhumprey: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
wellmax: Taking Panadol for another man's headache.
Abi ooo! Smh for some people.grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye (psquare) – From A Concerned Fan by Caseless: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
wellmax: Taking Panadol for another man's headache.
dude, dis is stale. They'r celebrities and expect ppl to do dz on their issues. Do they sell their albums to themselves? U see the public is a shareholder here.
Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye (psquare) – From A Concerned Fan by wellmax(m): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: dude, dis is stale. They'r celebrities and expect ppl to do dz on their issues. Do they sell their albums to themselves? U see the public is a shareholder here.

Isookay, if Panadol no do you, add Chloroquine

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye (psquare) – From A Concerned Fan by Caseless: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
wellmax:

Isookay, if Panadol no do you, add Chloroquine
*collects chloroquine+panadol+daga+panadol...throws them into my mouth and add water and swallow*
Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye (psquare) – From A Concerned Fan by corisande: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
undecided
Useless tribalistic fan
Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye (psquare) – From A Concerned Fan by kudoxs(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: An ibo guy marrying a yoruba gal is not a sin. Infact, it is a good thing. But the sinful thing here is, allowing the said girl to cause rancour in ur family. Peter should have reasoned better and shld have played to make sure his wife's name is not used as a fascia to the family rift, rather, he acted intemperate and 'childish. Expect him(peter) to act like a baby/childish cos he dances a lot.
Peter should knw that this lola gal came into his life when he was already made, and not in his struggling days. His family has been with him thru thick and thin...they deserve his respect. U dont place ur wife b4 family because ur wife family can't place u b4 their daughter.
There is a saying in my language that goes; there be a wife of one day(union), but the can't be brother of one day(joined by blood).
Btw, i neva marry. so who am i to comment when married people are talking?
if you don't know something, u shouldn't say it! Peter always talk about how lola stood by him even when he has nothing and you are here saying another thing. Although I disagree with peter not attending the wedding, I wouldn't blame him for standing by his wife. That is what any reasonable man would have done.
Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye (psquare) – From A Concerned Fan by Caseless: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
kudoxs: if you don't know something, u shouldn't say it! Peter always talk about how lola stood by him even when he has nothing and you are here saying another thing. Although I disagree with peter not attending the wedding, I wouldn't blame him for standing by his wife. That is what any reasonable man would have done.
if peter says this, why then is family saying she recently came into d picture?
Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye (psquare) – From A Concerned Fan by wellmax(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: *collects chloroquine+panadol+daga+panadol...throws them into my mouth and add water and swallow*

Good boy, does Peter Okoye feel better now?
Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye (psquare) – From A Concerned Fan by Caseless: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
wellmax:

Good boy, does Peter Okoye feel better now?
yes
Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye (psquare) – From A Concerned Fan by wellmax(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: yes
So why worry for him again?

(1) (Reply)

“I Will Probably Get Married Next Year” – Singer, Omawumi / Shocking:Ebola Victim That Died In Lagos Was An American Citizen / Popular Nigerian Promoter Olamide Ben Feshina Stabbed To Death In Broad Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.