Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

IMPEACHMENT: The New Trend In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMPEACHMENT: The New Trend In Nigeria (954 Views)

Impeachment: The Bane Of Nigeria Democracy / Gej's Impeachment: The Hypocrites, The Sincere And The Blind. / Like Ngf Election Like Rivers Speaker Impeachment, The Politricks Of Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMPEACHMENT: The New Trend In Nigeria by fijiano202(m): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
With the impending impeachment notice serve to the governor of nasarawa,the level of impeachment in has skyrocketed in nigeria..Within the past year the political scene in nigeria has witness more than 10 impeachment cases against governors and the state assembly.Several speakers of the state house of assembly,deputy speakers,deputy governors have been impeached.Also several impeachment allegation has been made against several governors and house assemblies.since the beginning of the Democratic Era in 1999 i dont think nigeria has witness this much crisis among parties and govts...My fellow Nigerians whats the way forward?
Re: IMPEACHMENT: The New Trend In Nigeria by Caseless: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
The only way forward is to impeach gej or vote him out.
Re: IMPEACHMENT: The New Trend In Nigeria by gen2briz(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: The only way forward is to impeach gej or vote him out.

Haaaa vote him out ke...... Waiting for PDP e_agent
Re: IMPEACHMENT: The New Trend In Nigeria by Caseless: 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
gen2briz:

Haaaa vote him out ke...... Waiting for PDP e_agent
they cant do anything!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Responsible For Attack On Buhari – APC Govs / APC Rejects Everything.. / My Questions For Asari Dokubo On Buhari Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.