Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,762 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? (42230 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
chucky234: And didnt dump you and never will, your heart is the place I call home.

Whatever!!! I saw you type the samething on another thread.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
chucky234: Someone is playing with fire.

He is a nice, sexy, and a smooth man. smiley
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Khiaa is a character!!! LMAO!!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Thebrightest: you girls are just shouting slap! After the slap i hope you aare ready for fight, because if girl slap me after satisfying her with kisses, i go beat her mercilessly.

LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
abolade62:
Nope but every part of me which for this to happen.
Be careful what you wish for.......you just might get much more than you bargained for (-)
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by chucky234(m): 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

He is a nice, sexy, and smooth man. smiley
Whatever!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
zeemoore:
Be careful what you wish for.......you just might get much more than you bargained for (-)

Are you taking to me. smiley
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by chucky234(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

Whatever!!! I saw you type the samething on another thread.
I said Freecocoa have a permanent place in my heart and I was open about it. I never said I was going to dump you for her.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
vict505: 2011 oooooo am working already.
didn't meet u
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by KingTom(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
We shall learn it together
There's always a first time you know
It would be good to reminisce over it and laugh at our inexperience

Whatddaya think? wink
cry I am also inexperienced cry
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
KingTom:

Bwaaaaaah Not with those lips.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by KingTom(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

Bwaaaaaah Not with those lips.
: D
Guilty as charged! grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by vict505(m): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
missyhorlah: didn't meet u
Yeah but I use to come n go back.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
vict505: Yeah but I use to come n go back.
ok
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
joywendy: yeah, you are welcome anytime. Lol it's not, sometimes you just have to let it out than denying it. It helps, oh I see. Then avoid all the talk above grin except the one on not dwelling on it too much and being happy.Communication is the key too, It's my pleasure ma'am. smiley

Yh, you're right. There's plenty of communication, but it does nothing to close the distance. But good advice still. Take care smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by vict505(m): 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
missyhorlah: ok
are u on bbm
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
KingTom:
Guilty as charged! grin

Ashawo kobo kobo
I na e'decieve umunwayi as usual
cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by KingTom(m): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ishsoph:

Ashawo kobo kobo
I na e'decieve umunwayi as usual
cheesy
Ah o giwa bu my teacher na
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
KingTom:
Ah o giwa bu my teacher na
grin grin grin
Onye ala, how can a virgin like me know the kinda stuff you know and proudly remain a virgin? tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by KingTom(m): 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ishsoph:
Onye ala, how can a virgin like me know the kinda stuff you know and proudly remain a virgin? tongue
Gi wa virgin? Mtcheew then I was juat born yesterday grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
KingTom:
Gi wa virgin? Mtcheew then I was juat born yesterday grin
It's the Lord's doing
When you were peeping at, touching and feeling everything in a skirt did you remember that the issue of virginity will come up someday? tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by KingTom(m): 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ishsoph:
It's the Lord's doing
When you were peeping at, touching and feeling everything in a skirt did you remember that the issue of virginity will come up someday? tongue
I am a virgin o grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
KingTom:
I am a virgin o grin
Now the word 'virgin' itself has been abused
Smh sad
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bwaal(m): 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez: No guy can just come and kiss me. There must have been a thing going on between us for him to try it. Say, there'd been a unspoken chemistry between us for him to suddenly initiate that.
My cent!

Disclaimer: I haven't kissed before o
Waiting for the right man and time tongue
nt even a wall?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by abolade62: 4:58am On Jul 23, 2014
zeemoore:
That will be amazing zee.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by vict505(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2014
missyhorlah: ok
pls add me on Bbm 7c616220
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by 1miccza: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: grin grin til u come then.

Ehen I don show. Wey you?? Hope say u never carry the other nipple run oo??
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by 1miccza: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2014
jujunaty: guy man do kiss finish, we be three weh dey cue. grin

Ol boy the guy dey use vex and muscle dey kiss every oo....
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by MissSlimbody(f): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2014
Bros, na wall Ɣ☺ΰ̊ take practice hw t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ kiss
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2014
KingTom:
Really?

KingTom:
Guilty as charged! grin
Hmmm! embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2014
Bwaal: nt even a wall?
undecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bigsteveg(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2014
IrishKez: No guy can just come and kiss me. There must have been a thing going on between us for him to try it. Say, there'd been a unspoken chemistry between us for him to suddenly initiate that.
My cent!

Disclaimer: I haven't kissed before o
Waiting for the right man and time tongue

Here i am, the right man for u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend / 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.