Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... (13302 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Chaleeee: 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Please I want matured advice only.

I met this quiet, sweet, ebony chic when I went to my alma mater (Great Ife) to apply for my transcript. She's a student a polytechnic in town. As a sharp boy, I quickly started a conversation with her not minding that we are in a bus and other commuters could deduce from my line of conversation that I was pschying her cheesy cheesy grin. Long story short, I got her cell phone number. I started calling her afterwards

Coincidentally and fortunately enough for me, she stays in the part of Lagos where I reside. After 4 days of calls and continuous toasting, she agreed to be my girlfriend. This chic sweet die I swear!!

Now her school is on break so she's in Lagos. Thus begin a relation that I've now come to be fearful of. My chic is very lively and personable. She never runs out of topic to discuss and trust me, it's never boring whenever she's around its been 3 weeks now but there is a but.....

My girlfriend likes practical joke and like hitting me. At first it started playfully like she would punch me in the stomach and tell me she's checking if I'm strong and I would laugh and suck up the pain..... like a man. Later this play escalated to punches in the face, biting me on any part of my body she deems fit (I no know if she be Suarez cousin), trying to strangle me at times. At first I will just let her beat me. Later I started hitting her back but softly because she's a delicate flower to me. I put up with all these "plays" because most times it leads to a mind blowing sex. Emphasis on "BLOWING". Then 3 days ago, she added another dimension to it.

I returned from work later... She call my cell to tell me she's coming over to spend the night. I was happy because her visit will help me relieve the stress I went through during the day. When she came, she made me a meal while I went to take a cold shower. On getting into the bedroom, my babe suddenly pounced on me and punched me in my scrotum. I fell to the floor and lost consciousness. She had to run to the next flat to call my neighbors. That night, my instrument no gree stand at all. The pain was so much that I had to call my boss that I was sick the next day.

Now she's back and still playing her freaky kind of play. I don't want to hurt her feelings and I want her to be herself whenever she's with me but I want this devilish play to stop. Nairaland peeps, abeg I need advise on how to go about it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by pickabeau1: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
From pinch..it will graduate to pull to pop..

Triple P grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by fijiano202(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
Biko ...una no go use fiction kill person 4 NL

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Chaleeee: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
pickabeau1: From pinch..it will graduate to pull to pop..

Triple P grin grin grin

Very matured. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by pickabeau1: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Chaleeee:

Very matured. Thanks.

Move on..
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by stinggy(m): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
wehrey re ooo
L grin L

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by corisande: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by ogashman(m): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Oboy!run for ur life,b4 d gal go change the shape of ur head with blows.......and check her history,u fit dey date a former boxer! grin

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by ayukdaboss(m): 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Next time she go bite your Johnny D commot grin

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by PrincessB1(f): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ireyi unyi grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by ayorwizz(m): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ogbeni OP, she's just playin wit u nw, anhanh.....
Next tym na bullet she go use test if ur head strong, dnt complain o, its all pre-intimacy ojare

*continue minding my business*

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by adanduka: 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Repent!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by farano(f): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Chaleeee: Please I want matured advice only.

I met this quiet, sweet, ebony chic when I went to my alma mater (Great Ife) to apply for my transcript. She's a student a polytechnic in town. As a sharp boy, I quickly started a conversation with her not minding that we are in a bus and other commuters could deduce from my line of conversation that I was pschying her cheesy cheesy grin. Long story short, I got her cell phone number. I started calling her afterwards

Coincidentally and fortunately enough for me, she stays in the part of Lagos where I reside. After 4 days of calls and continuous toasting, she agreed to be my girlfriend. This chic sweet die I swear!!

Now her school is on break so she's in Lagos. Thus begin a relation that I've now come to be fearful of. My chic is very lively and personable. She never runs out of topic to discuss and trust me, it's never boring whenever she's around its been 3 weeks now but there is a but.....

My girlfriend likes practical joke and like hitting me. At first it started playfully like she would punch me in the stomach and tell me she's checking if I'm strong and I would laugh and suck up the pain..... like a man. Later this play escalated to punches in the face, biting me on any part of my body she deems fit (I no know if she be Suarez cousin), trying to strangle me at times. At first I will just let her beat me. Later I started hitting her back but softly because she's a delicate flower to me. I put up with all these "plays" because most times it leads to a mind blowing sex. Emphasis on "BLOWING". Then 3 days ago, she added another dimension to it.

I returned from work later... She call my cell to tell me she's coming over to spend the night. I was happy because her visit will help me relieve the stress I went through during the day. When she came, she made me a meal while I went to take a cold shower. On getting into the bedroom, my babe suddenly pounced on me and punched me in my scrotum. I fell to the floor and lost consciousness. She had to run to the next flat to call my neighbors. That night, my instrument no gree stand at all. The pain was so much that I had to call my boss that I was sick the next day.

Now she's back and still playing her freaky kind of play. I don't want to hurt her feelings and I want her to be herself whenever she's with me but I want this devilish play to stop. Nairaland peeps, abeg I need advise on how to go about it.
*Baby oku in London season 2*
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
I know her type and how I dealt with it... But that is a story for another day
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
one word:RUN

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Next time she'll stab you with a knife to check if you're immortal grin. My advice?
1. Tell her to STOP IT!!! angry
2. Run for your life if she doesn't.
3. Never ever try o.ral s.ex as part of fo.replay undecided

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by 190theclown: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
she be tom-boy

im sure shes from benin or ibadan grin grin

na them dey beat their men grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by nitrogen(m): 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Father, any enemy sent to cut short the life of my Johnny, fall down and die!!! IJN........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
.....in psychiatric sexual disorder, we call it 'paraphernalia. Seriously, if you love her, take her to sex/psychological therapist. There are some people who enjoys sex more under pains. Pls jxt take her to see a psychologist...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by otimothy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
babe knock u out all in the name of joke u still dey ask if make u continue,abeg bikonu continue kwa shebi u wake up the first tym,na grave u take dey play so but honestly break up wit her and make sure say u wear helmet,scrotum cover,knee and elbow guide,construction goggles and ensure na public u tell her so if she decide to take you on at least people go dey to beg her for u.

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by decatalyst(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
farano: *Baby oku in London season 2*
grin grin grin

Please stay with her till she bites ur jonny. afterall, love overlook everything grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
hmm...

Sit her down and explain to her that all isn't well with her attitude... Tell her that you're human and that those punches hurts... If you think you might lose her by telling her that, i'm sorry for subsequent rough "love plays" which this time, might be with a bullet being released at ya D1CK

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Leetunechi: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Oga o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by decatalyst(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
OgidiOlu3: Next time she'll stab you with a knife to check if you're immortal grin. My advice?
1. Tell her to STOP IT!!! angry
2. Run for your life if she doesn't.
3. Never ever try o.ral s.ex as part of fo.replay undecided

Oral ke? shocked shocked With that kinda gurl? Gobe ni yen ooooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by lovingD(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
You don carry load wey big pass you......,na your BIGSHOW be that,make u dey expect K.O punch anytime she wish

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by OCTAVO: 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
How do you guys formulate interesting stories like this? grin
Una get talent sha.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
My kind of girl ,Still looking for who to bite though.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by sexylogan(m): 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nothing wey persin no go see for Nairaland... grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Chaleeee: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
ogashman: Oboy!run for ur life,b4 d gal go change the shape of ur head with blows.......and check her history,u fit dey date a former boxer! grin

She's not a boxer, she's 20 years old.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Chaleeee: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
OCTAVO: How do you guys formulate interesting stories like this? grin
Una get talent sha.

If you don't have any useful contribution pls shut it. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Chaleeee: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
frankben: hmm...

Sit her down and explain to her that all isn't well with her attitude... Tell her that you're human and that those punches hurts... If you think you might lose her by telling her that, i'm sorry for subsequent rough "love plays" which this time, might be with a bullet being released at ya D1CK

Thanks.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by nikkypearl(f): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wat a rib cracking thread!@op u can lie o!c how u take form story 4here! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Ur Xperence Wit Mimzy Big Bress / Lady Spotted Wearing A Strange Crazy Trouser Flaunting Her Female Member / Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.