Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... (13295 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
otimothy: grin

grin

I laughed so hard that my tummy begun hurting. grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
Chaleeee: On getting into the bedroom, my babe suddenly pounced on me and punched me in my scrotum. I fell to the floor and lost consciousness. She had to run to the next flat to call my neighbors. That night, my instrument no gree stand at all. The pain was so much that I had to call my boss that I was sick the next day.

Now she's back and still playing her freaky kind of play. I don't want to hurt her feelings and I want her to be herself whenever she's with me but I want this devilish play to stop. Nairaland peeps, abeg I need advise on how to go about it.
That geh get mind o shockedshockedshocked,hope ur eggs are not squashed sha? tongue

u had better run for ur life before she upgrades to using weapons to test on ur skin to know if u re man enough to withstand the pain.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Chaleeee: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
miztola: That geh get mind o shockedshockedshocked,hope ur eggs are not squashed sha? tongue

u had better run for ur life before she upgrades to using weapons to test on ur skin to know if u re man enough to withstand the pain.

My eggs are Ok. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by otimothy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
glitest:

I laughed so hard that my tummy begun hurting. grin grin

glad i could put a smile on ur face...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Abbey2sam(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
softsparkyy: My kind of girl ,Still looking for who to bite though.

abeg come bite me biko. ............hope your teeth is not as big as that of suarez?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
otimothy:

glad i could put a smile on ur face...

Thank you
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Why am I just seeing this now grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Gooci(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Shikaamaru: Why am I just seeing this now grin grin
because shikaku sent yu on an errand
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by chuckvinz(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Chaleeee: Please I want matured advice only.

I met this quiet, sweet, ebony chic when I went to my alma mater (Great Ife) to apply for my transcript. She's a student a polytechnic in town. As a sharp boy, I quickly started a conversation with her not minding that we are in a bus and other commuters could deduce from my line of conversation that I was pschying her cheesy cheesy grin. Long story short, I got her cell phone number. I started calling her afterwards

Coincidentally and fortunately enough for me, she stays in the part of Lagos where I reside. After 4 days of calls and continuous toasting, she agreed to be my girlfriend. This chic sweet die I swear!!

Now her school is on break so she's in Lagos. Thus begin a relation that I've now come to be fearful of. My chic is very lively and personable. She never runs out of topic to discuss and trust me, it's never boring whenever she's around its been 3 weeks now but there is a but.....

My girlfriend likes practical joke and like hitting me. At first it started playfully like she would punch me in the stomach and tell me she's checking if I'm strong and I would laugh and suck up the pain..... like a man. Later this play escalated to punches in the face, biting me on any part of my body she deems fit (I no know if she be Suarez cousin), trying to strangle me at times. At first I will just let her beat me. Later I started hitting her back but softly because she's a delicate flower to me. I put up with all these "plays" because most times it leads to a mind blowing sex. Emphasis on "BLOWING". Then 3 days ago, she added another dimension to it.

I returned from work later... She call my cell to tell me she's coming over to spend the night. I was happy because her visit will help me relieve the stress I went through during the day. When she came, she made me a meal while I went to take a cold shower. On getting into the bedroom, my babe suddenly pounced on me and punched me in my scrotum. I fell to the floor and lost consciousness. She had to run to the next flat to call my neighbors. That night, my instrument no gree stand at all. The pain was so much that I had to call my boss that I was sick the next day.

Now she's back and still playing her freaky kind of play. I don't want to hurt her feelings and I want her to be herself whenever she's with me but I want this devilish play to stop. Nairaland peeps, abeg I need advise on how to go about it.
if you like yourself ehhhhh. tell her you don't like it, i have encounter that same issue with a girlfriend, but i never told her to stop, but i stopped playing with her... Or less she go test knife for your body.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by misterjosh(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2014
softsparkyy:

Yes she is a tomboy.
I used to behave like that until I tried that with my dad,I held his neck, trying to show him the undertaker smackdown (wrestling) .The man gave me the beating of my life.
Since that day my life changed.
Chei sori, it's still rili gud for ladies to b athletic nd active, but not too much of dat.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by ninovandross(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
donnypool:

i don already save your name so i go be first to wish you RIP. but my own case is worst, just hear me out

Dear family and friends, as i am writing just know that all is not well.
I woke up this morning only to discover something is after me. this thing has being ongoing for almost a year now. Anyways just last week i decided to make pancake, only to discover the pancake was awful, i checked my self well only to find out that THEY haven't stopped chasing me.
Today i decided to make pancake again but it ended up being pancracker because it didn't look like pancake at all.
Oh ye ILLUMINATI if you think my love for pancake will make me join you cult, then y'all must be dreaming.
My name is donnypool and i am a victor.
illuminati are chasing u, wetin dem won use do, cleaner abi #werey
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Amis(f): 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
chuckvinz: if you like yourself ehhhhh. tell her you don't like it, i have encounter that same issue with a girlfriend, but i never told her to stop, but i stopped playing with her... Or less she go test knife for your body.

you sure u guys aint talking about the same gurl
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Kessythegeek(m): 6:18am On Jul 24, 2014
lol why are most girls like that also got one in my school. .

she like blow person lool she will later say are you not a man
and my abs never even complete finish grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by salomycruz: 8:40am On Jul 24, 2014
lmfao...dis trend got me laughing out loud in d bus lyk a mad person...well I bliv u need you help her not leave her...talk 2 her about d punches and d rest and see if she changes
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2014
I'm available...come take a bite grin
softsparkyy: My kind of girl ,Still looking for who to bite though.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2014
Me I like the playful and pesty.But this your own too much.The most I can take are punches to the upper arm and e no dey pain cos their punch be like mosquito punch grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Asable(f): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2014
Lol this tred got me laughing so hard my mom had to come check who I was laughing at and why I was laugh and I told her its nairaland oooo we'll I tink you should start being pratical too about your own joke,if she jokes and give you a hard punch you too joke and give her a harder punch no be person go tell am to change
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by jonsin(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
Amis:

you sure u guys aint talking about the same gurl

my thoughts exactly, they should exchange numbers or bb pin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by jonsin(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
guys, this might sound funny but he might be saying the truth, I had a girl like that, not too extreme though, but she will punch and playfully slap me some times, I always retaliate sha, and add some tickles to it lol
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by neuralnets: 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
reminds me of a lady i once worked with ..... had to keep a pack of aspirin in my locker. although she made me really strong.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by wordbank(m): 6:28am On Nov 07, 2014
@op

Dis space go enter u to hide?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by kullozone(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
yeeeeehhhhhh!!!
my belle wan burst oh....lol.
so d gal fit kill u like play?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Bowaley17(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
lol...A day will come when she will bite off ur 'dike' with knife...LWKMD
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by francizy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lily4star:
Must people seek advice for everything?, tell her the things you don't like and she ll stop dem, U re the man, but I dey like wrestling sha and the lil lil slaps, all nah for fun

I hope say u ma no go go punch ya man scrotal sack...
Men OP no lemme insult you here, girl no get respect for your "okpu nna bu enyi", you dey ask whether make you free am?
If she burst am, she go chop am? Smh
There are some certain things people shouldn't play with.. The day my ex mistakenly touch me down there after cooking for me (tho she washed her hands after cutting pepper) unintentionally, she even cry, as she dey tell me sorry, when she see how I dey whyne ...
When it comes with manhood, you shouldn't joke with it oh.. Any girl that loves hitting you, to the extent that she hits your manhood doesn't value your life and you should be reasonable enough to know that...
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
grin..you die well! OP..
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Rexnegro(m): 12:18am On Nov 08, 2014
Chaleeee:
Please I want matured advice only.

I met this quiet, sweet, ebony chic when I went to my alma mater (Great Ife) to apply for my transcript. She's a student a polytechnic in town. As a sharp boy, I quickly started a conversation with her not minding that we are in a bus and other commuters could deduce from my line of conversation that I was pschying her cheesy cheesy grin. Long story short, I got her cell phone number. I started calling her afterwards

Coincidentally and fortunately enough for me, she stays in the part of Lagos where I reside. After 4 days of calls and continuous toasting, she agreed to be my girlfriend. This chic sweet die I swear!!

Now her school is on break so she's in Lagos. Thus begin a relation that I've now come to be fearful of. My chic is very lively and personable. She never runs out of topic to discuss and trust me, it's never boring whenever she's around its been 3 weeks now but there is a but.....

My girlfriend likes practical joke and like hitting me. At first it started playfully like she would punch me in the stomach and tell me she's checking if I'm strong and I would laugh and suck up the pain..... like a man. Later this play escalated to punches in the face, biting me on any part of my body she deems fit (I no know if she be Suarez cousin), trying to strangle me at times. At first I will just let her beat me. Later I started hitting her back but softly because she's a delicate flower to me. I put up with all these "plays" because most times it leads to a mind blowing sex. Emphasis on "BLOWING". Then 3 days ago, she added another dimension to it.

I returned from work later... She call my cell to tell me she's coming over to spend the night. I was happy because her visit will help me relieve the stress I went through during the day. When she came, she made me a meal while I went to take a cold shower. On getting into the bedroom, my babe suddenly pounced on me and punched me in my scrotum. I fell to the floor and lost consciousness. She had to run to the next flat to call my neighbors. That night, my instrument no gree stand at all. The pain was so much that I had to call my boss that I was sick the next day.

If u can ansa this then u have my advise....do u want to please her by punching u every now and then to displease ursef ? Bro sit her down and talk to her , if she doesn't change then she don't want u alongside d relationship. Forget about the love on dis matter, for crying out loud u said she's a polytechnic students that means she's mature of age enuf to know that punching u isn't good....so sit her down while putting up a serious face/mood n discuss abt it to her to stop it. U sha won't die because of love na
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 08, 2014
This just brings back memories of an actor in my state that got his brain pounded with a pestle by his lovely wife while he was still fast asleep... i really hope this op is still okay ....just saying tho.. just saying sad
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 08, 2014
lol this thread is kinda funny but op the lady might me a physco but you don't know#abeg ask any relative of her so you can know how to handle her if she started the play play tinz#physco tinz
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2014
Op you've got a female Mike Tyson as a lover! Do something before something do you.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by MOWUMI12: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sit wit her and be serrious tel her ur mind that u don't like it and she should stop. If she don't then u nid to play d rough too. If she se say rough pass rough she go stop. But if u don't do anything one day u wil met yourself in the hospital under critical section.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... by MOWUMI12: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sit wit her and be serrious tel her ur mind that u don't like it and she should stop. If she don't then u nid to play d rough too. If she se say rough pass rough she go stop. But if u don't do anything one day u wil met yourself in the hospital under critical section.[color=]Sit wit her and be serrious tel her ur mind that u don't like it and she should stop. If she don't then u nid to play d rough too. If she se say rough pass rough she go stop. But if u don't do anything one day u wil met yourself in the hospital under critical section.[/color]Sit wit her and be serrious tel her ur mind that u don't like it and she should stop. If she don't then u nid to play d rough too. If she se say rough pass rough she go stop. But if u don't do anything one day u wil met yourself in the hospital under critical section.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? / What Do Women Really Want From Men? / Lady Spotted Wearing A Strange Crazy Trouser Flaunting Her Female Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.