Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,960 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Are Fast Girls Really Cheap Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Fast Girls Really Cheap Girls? (1221 Views)

Are Girls Really Fishbrained??? / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / What Do NIGERIAN Girls Really Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Fast Girls Really Cheap Girls? by Bawsse(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
Why do some girls think that the longer they keep a boy asking them out (playing hard-to-get ) the more appreciative the boy would be after getting her?... As for me, when a girl wastes my time telling me things like "still thinking about it" or "we should give our friendship more time".. my interest/love gradually transforms to boredom, but most of the time i do not relent and still act interested. when she finally agrees and we eventually have sex, that's even worse, I then take out all the annoyance of having to waste all this time and excess resources to get to this stage on her. and i cant help it. But on the other hand, when a girl realizes that i really do like her and agrees to go out with me early enough (when my interest/love is still at its peak, and can only improve with the thought of having her) i tend to respect and cherish her, and also I unconsciously try to prove wrong the stereotype that "Fast Girls Are Cheap Girls". I don't think so, I just think they know what they want.

What are your opinions NLers?

2 Likes

Re: Are Fast Girls Really Cheap Girls? by drnoel: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
define the phrase "fast girls"
Re: Are Fast Girls Really Cheap Girls? by WackyJ1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
drnoel: define the phrase "fast girls"

girls that love fastfood

3 Likes

Re: Are Fast Girls Really Cheap Girls? by Chidonc(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
fast girls are nt cheap ,ugly girls are.
Re: Are Fast Girls Really Cheap Girls? by kingbella: 5:41am On Jul 22, 2014
Fast girls? Like fast cars?
Re: Are Fast Girls Really Cheap Girls? by Bawsse(m): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2014
"fast" here does not depict girls wanting the fast life e.g cars, material things.... it rather means a girl who is quick to make a decision whether or not to go out with a guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Fast Girls Really Cheap Girls? by dmcdad: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2014
kingbella: Fast girls? Like fast cars?
Lol....cheesy
Re: Are Fast Girls Really Cheap Girls? by richard69(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2014
Bawsse: Why do some girls think that the longer they keep a boy asking them out (playing hard-to-get ) the more appreciative the boy would be after getting her?... As for me, when a girl wastes my time telling me things like "still thinking about it" or "we should give our friendship more time".. my interest/love gradually transforms to boredom, but most of the time i do not relent and still act interested. when she finally agrees and we eventually have sex, that's even worse, I then take out all the annoyance of having to waste all this time and excess resources to get to this stage on her. and i cant help it. But on the other hand, when a girl realizes that i really do like her and agrees to go out with me early enough (when my interest/love is still at its peak, and can only improve with the thought of having her) i tend to respect and cherish her, and also I unconsciously try to prove wrong the stereotype that "Fast Girls Are Cheap Girls". I don't think so, I just think they know what they want.

Bawsse u just spoke my mind
Re: Are Fast Girls Really Cheap Girls? by Bawsse(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2014
ikr... thats how it is supposed to be, but girls have to come and make it a whole lot more complicated

richard69: Bawsse u just spoke my mind
Re: Are Fast Girls Really Cheap Girls? by Bawsse(m): 9:55am On Jul 22, 2014
kingbella: Fast girls? Like fast cars?

lol... yess?? .....maybe

Chidonc: fast girls are nt cheap ,ugly girls are.

na lie, you never see ugly girls with all the goodie-goodie, when nigggas go de spend for? both time and money
Re: Are Fast Girls Really Cheap Girls? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2014
Bawsse: Why do some girls think that the longer they keep a boy asking them out (playing hard-to-get ) the more appreciative the boy would be after getting her?... As for me, when a girl wastes my time telling me things like "still thinking about it" or "we should give our friendship more time".. my interest/love gradually transforms to boredom, but most of the time i do not relent and still act interested. when she finally agrees and we eventually have sex, that's even worse, I then take out all the annoyance of having to waste all this time and excess resources to get to this stage on her. and i cant help it. But on the other hand, when a girl realizes that i really do like her and agrees to go out with me early enough (when my interest/love is still at its peak, and can only improve with the thought of having her) i tend to respect and cherish her, and also I unconsciously try to prove wrong the stereotype that "Fast Girls Are Cheap Girls". I don't think so, I just think they know what they want.

Bros, no be only you oh. My own even worse, I get bored easily. When I ask you out one, two you no gree, I actually forget why I even asked in the first place.

angry
Re: Are Fast Girls Really Cheap Girls? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2014
I kinda agree wif u
Re: Are Fast Girls Really Cheap Girls? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 22, 2014
CHEAP as in HOW MUCH ?

Nothing is too small my brother !
Re: Are Fast Girls Really Cheap Girls? by samcidon(m): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
my man de same tin dey do me sef, i dislike a lady immediately wen she starts giving me dis "let me think about it". lady go for what u want and define what you want.
Re: Are Fast Girls Really Cheap Girls? by dmcdad: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Bros, no be only you oh. My own even worse, I get bored easily. When I ask you out one, two you no gree, I actually forget why I even asked in the first place.

angry
Same here bruv...
Re: Are Fast Girls Really Cheap Girls? by Bawsse(m): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
samcidon:
my man de same tin dey do me sef, i dislike a lady immediately wen she starts giving me dis "let me think about it". lady go for what u want and define what you want.

and the worse part is that most of this girls might also be dying for you ooo.... but na just forming, killing themselves softly
Re: Are Fast Girls Really Cheap Girls? by Bawsse(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
my personal stats actually shows that i stay the longest the longest in a relationship, with a girl that didnt "waste my time in thinking about it"

and am sure it also goes the same with most niggas

afterall they say all guys are the same grin grin
Re: Are Fast Girls Really Cheap Girls? by samcidon(m): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bawsse:

and the worse part is that most of this girls might also be dying for you ooo.... but na just forming, killing themselves softly
bros i dey tells u, dem dey lack self confidence.

(1) (Reply)

Describe Your Current Relationship In One Word. / Romance Setion Witches' Come In For Deliverance (night Virgin Cusade 2014) / Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Close Friend Sibling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.