Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket (8191 Views)

Attributes Of The Jewish God Yahweh / God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! / Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by Weah96: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2014
chiedu7:

THE GOD OF ISRAEL IS SUPERIOR TO THE MUSLIM GOD

Jews do not believe that Jesus was even a real prophet let alone God. They don't pray to him. So who is helping them?

1 Like

Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by chiedu7: 3:18am On Jul 23, 2014
Weah96:

Jews do not believe that Jesus was even a real prophet let alone God. They don't pray to him. So who is helping them?

The promises of God are not forgotten.

God promised to curse those who curse israel.

Genesis 12:3
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee:
and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Now you understand why Islam will never prevail against Israel.
Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by alchemist13: 8:08am On Jul 25, 2014
You do realize this is Isreali propaganda to justify the latest offensive...

1 Like

Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by chiedu7: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
alchemist13: You do realize this is Isreali propaganda to justify the latest offensive...
Israel wanted peace, Hamas refused.

http://news.yahoo.com/hamas-stubbornly-refusing-ceasefire-bid-kerry-150758663.html
Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by finofaya: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2014/07/god-not-the-idf-not-the-iron-dome-is-saving-israel-from-hamas-rockets-haredi-columnist-says-234.html

http://www.economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2014/07/economist-explains-12

The veracity of that claim is doubtful, as the CNN interview in which the Hamas representative allegedly charged God with deflecting their missiles has not been found. It is non existent. See the first link above.

Even at that, saying that God 'deflects' the missiles raises a few issues, such as; why did God allow about 13 percent of the over 1000 missiles fired - that's over 130 hits, mind you - to find their way through? (see the second link). 87/100 is the kind of success rate you would expect Iron Dome to have, not God.

And also, to where did God 'deflect' the missiles? Egypt? Back to Hamas? Syria? A deflected missile has to go somewhere, and it cannot fly forever. Given that missiles have not been turning up unannounced in Isreal's neighbours or elsewhere, I think it is safe to say that no missile was deflected.

Further, since the Iron Dome operates by tracking missiles by radar - it can see them as soon as they are airbone - and shooting them down, (second link) and the Iron Dome has till date tracked about a thousand missiles, shooting down 87 percent in the process and not dealing with the remainder, where do we get the missiles that God deflected? All the missiles fired are accounted for, by Iron Dome.

Lastly, it might also interest you to note that the Iron Dome is rigged to protect urban areas and other important stuff, so some rural areas are unprotected. It is these rural areas that suffer the greater number of hits. Don't you think it strange that the areas God protects less somehow coincide with the areas where Iron Dome is absent?

In my humble opinion, any just God will not protect Israel, given the massacre they are carrying out in Gaza. How do you justify bombing a school, or a hospital? They say Hamas uses human targets, but still. By Isreal's reasoning, Sambisa Forest would have been nuked a long time ago, along with the abducted girls. Has Israel suffered so much damage as to justify killing civilians along with military targets?

Shame on Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by alchemist13: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
chiedu7:
Israel wanted peace, Hamas refused.

http://news.yahoo.com/hamas-stubbornly-refusing-ceasefire-bid-kerry-150758663.html
Israel wanted their version of peace. This fight is just the latest in a vicious cycle of revenge; it is not wise to pick a side.

2 Likes

Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by josh001(m): 2:31am On Jul 26, 2014
I can see some atheist, scared to rags and making frantic efforts to convince themselves that there Is no God, don't understand why you have to bring yourselves under this emotional unbalance and torture. And for the issue at hand, it is nothing new. God, the great miracle worker since year 0000 grin
Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:31am On Jul 26, 2014
plaetton:

God my bottom.

God can protect them from hamas rockets , but same god was asleep perhaps when 6 million or more of his people were tortured and murdered by Germans?
Or was that part of god's notorious mysterious plans??
Go and read Historical Israel in the bible and how they have been at war with palestinian goons from time immemorial. When you understand when, how and why God protects his own people you will know this event is not a fluke

1 Like

Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by plaetton: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
TOPCRUISE: Go and read Historical Israel in the bible and how they have been at war with palestinian goons from time immemorial. When you understand when, how and why God protects his own people you will know this event is not a fluke

Honestly, I don't know whether to laugh at you , or cry for you.
Ancient Israel had been at war with whom
Omg!
God protects his people? And where do you fit in, m.o.r.on, are you his people?
And
You're just too s.t.upid to deserve any further comment.
I am actually embarrassed for you.

2 Likes

Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by chiedu7: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
plaetton:

Omg!
And

When David killed Goliath, who did you think David was fighting?

It was the Palestinians ancestors called the Philistines .

God will always fight for israel & Christians.

1 Like

Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by malvisguy212: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
plaetton:

Omg!
And
i'v been observing you, you talk/chat as if you know everytin , nobody know pass you,history, you are the best, science you are excellent, even the bible, you know it more than we, the christian, but the bible say, THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD THAT PASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING, you are to boastful and proud like a lion,on one thread, you even say to someone"he should ask for the reform of his school fee" funny,forget about religion and others things for now, know this, the word you say to someone may discourage him somehow, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by Rilwayne001: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
malvisguy212: i'v been observing you, you talk/chat as if you know everytin , nobody know pass you,history, you are the best, science you are excellent, even the bible, you know it more than we, the christian, but the bible say, THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD THAT PASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING, you are to boastful and proud like a lion,on one thread, you even say to someone"he should ask for the reform of his school fee" funny,forget about religion and others things for now, know this, the word you say to someone may discourage him somehow, thank you.

grin grin
Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by Bobo121(m): 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
God of Isreal..The one and only true God,the God that answers by FIRE
Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by plaetton: 12:10am On Jul 27, 2014
malvisguy212: i'v been observing you, you talk/chat as if you know everytin , nobody know pass you,history, you are the best, science you are excellent, even the bible, you know it more than we, the christian, but the bible say, THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD THAT PASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING, you are to boastful and proud like a lion,on one thread, you even say to someone"he should ask for the reform of his school fee" funny,forget about religion and others things for now, know this, the word you say to someone may discourage him somehow, thank you.

Well, if as you said, that you have been observing my posts, then you would have also realized that I consistently lash out, many times rudely , at posters who try to use religion to justify the hatred and dehumanization of other human beings or groups.
This is consistent with my personal character. I have no apologies for it. Intact, I strongly encourage you and others to do same.
Any person who uses religion or scripture to legitimize hatred and dehumanization of another is not any different from Book haram.

It completely amazes me people do not recognize that book haram, and others like them are "STATE OF THE MIND".
Therefore, I will always lash out, mock and embarrass book haram-minded m.o.r.o.ns.

1 Like

Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by malvisguy212: 12:52am On Jul 27, 2014
plaetton:

Well, if as you said, that you have been observing my posts, then you would have also realized that I consistently lash out, many times rudely , at posters who try to use religion to justify the hatred and dehumanization of other human beings or groups.
This is consistent with my personal character. I have no apologies for it. Intact, I strongly encourage you and others to do same.
Any person who uses religion or scripture to legitimize hatred and dehumanization of another is not any different from Book haram.

It completely amazes me people do not recognize that book haram, and others like them are "STATE OF THE MIND".
Therefore, I will always lash out, mock and embarrass book haram-minded m.o.r.o.ns.
well, if you say it personal character, try bash who deserve to be bash and respect who deserve to be respected.

Boko haram is not a mata of religion, it a political issue, there are many things people don't know, just to give you a little thought, do you think it is easy for some gun men to adopt more than 200girls? We are not talking of mature girls that will be easy to control but teen that are hard to control.
Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by cbrass(m): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2014
You atheist and unbelievers can rant for all I care but I have not forgotten the God of the 6days war in 1967. If the hamas guys want to die let them keep fighting, infact I don't even want the war to end, am just thinking....who will save the the palestinians from the fury of Israel..no not one, not even egypt will dare. The God of israel He is God!
Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by Rilwayne001: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
cbrass: You atheist and unbelievers can rant for all I care but I have not forgotten the God of the 6days war in 1967. If the hamas guys want to die let them keep fighting, infact I don't even want the war to end, am just thinking....who will save the the palestinians from the fury of Israel..no not one, not even egypt will dare. The God of israel He is God!

grin grin keep fooling yourself grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by cbrass(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin keep fooling yourself grin grin

Its a known fact bro, no one... and I repeat no one can conquer the God of israel, if not for their ways of sinning He won't have chased them from the land of their inheritance
Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by Rilwayne001: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
cbrass:

Its a known fact bro, no one... and I repeat no one can conquer the God of israel , if not for their ways of sinning He won't have chased them from the land of their inheritance

@bolded...which means that he only rule and protect Israel...right?
Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
plaetton:

Omg!
And
Your comments shows how naïve and unschooled you are with events in the bible and the present situation. You just made it clear that you have no achievement to write down that is why you have to vent your frustration and stupidity ridiculously. Set Yourself as a good example to your mentors. Inappropriate use of language will not help your education and will cause you discomfort
Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by cbrass(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Rilwayne001:

@bolded...which means that he only rule and protect Israel...right?

No not only them but to others that believe in Him
Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by Rilwayne001: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
cbrass:
No not only them but to others that believe in Him

Okay...so Palestinian do not believe in him?
Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by malvisguy212: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Rilwayne001:

if the believe in Him, they would'nt have war with israel, if there are christians in palestine, God will protect them.

Today is salah, so you ague on salah day? Try rest o.
Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by Rilwayne001: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
malvisguy212: if the believe in Him, they would'nt have war with israel,

Can you please tell me what initially prompt the war?

malvisguy212: if there are christians in palestine, God will protect them.
Really...
Then what is the population of Christians in Israel?
Dont forget that abt 70% of Israel are not christians oo

malvisguy212: Today is salah, so you ague on salah day? Try rest o.

This is not an argument, Just some kind of clarification by asking questions. And please answer my questions.
Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by cbrass(m): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Rilwayne001:

No they don't
Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by Rilwayne001: 6:03am On Jul 28, 2014
cbrass:

No they don't
Which God are we talking about Jesus of Yahweh?
Re: Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2014
plaetton:

Its obvious you got that from your parents. No wonder you are so st.upid, unschooled and proud to boast about it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Muslim And A American Over Terrorists Issue! / People's Assumptions When Some Christians Suffer Misfortunes / What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.