Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! (876 Views)

"Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog / Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa / SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by tallfish145(m): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
For a united Nigeria, Jonathan should as a matter of national interest, go home come 2015 and enjoy his legitimate / looted wealth he never expected as a man without shoes . This will help save Nigeria from further destruction of lives and properties . "Boko haram took us unaware"- says Jonathan . This implies Nigerians could be destroyed one day without Jonathan knowing. Current happenings and comments from Mr president, just as the one quoted above, show that Nigerians can't enjoy the desirable security, peace and unity, under the leadership of Jonathan. I have been saying it and want to repeat, that #‎Nigeria‬ is too big and complex for Jonathan to handle. Sentiments apart .

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by alabiyemmy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Come and push him.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by Smilelo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Thunder fire ur mouth there. U are the that is suppose to go home to ur village. I wonder when u will learn.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by jking001(m): 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
Bastard! Its your unknown idiot fada and your lost family that will relocate to the village not our president.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by pendusky(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
tallfish145: For a united Nigeria, Jonathan should as a matter of national interest, go home come 2015 and enjoy his legitimate / looted wealth he never expected as a man without shoes . This will help save Nigeria from further destruction of lives and properties . "Boko haram took us unaware"- says Jonathan . This implies Nigerians could be destroyed one day without Jonathan knowing. Current happenings and comments from Mr president, just as the one quoted above, show that Nigerians can't enjoy the desirable security, peace and unity, under the leadership of Jonathan. I have been saying it and want to repeat, that #‎Nigeria‬ is too big and complex for Jonathan to handle. Sentiments apart .

You are right! Jonathan should return back to his home where he has been living for the past 5years! that home is ASO Rock! hehehehehe!

paid post right?

we know! cheesy grin go tell them nairaland ain't working!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by Safari29: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
We can't wait to vote him out. 2015 should be here already

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by bloodyassassin: 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
tallfish145: For a united Nigeria, Jonathan should as a matter of national interest, go home come 2015 and enjoy his legitimate / looted wealth he never expected as a man without shoes . This will help save Nigeria from further destruction of lives and properties . "Boko haram took us unaware"- says Jonathan . This implies Nigerians could be destroyed one day without Jonathan knowing. Current happenings and comments from Mr president, just as the one quoted above, show that Nigerians can't enjoy the desirable security, peace and unity, under the leadership of Jonathan. I have been saying it and want to repeat, that #‎Nigeria‬ is too big and complex for Jonathan to handle. Sentiments apart .

bastard op
go & die

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by bloodyassassin: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
Safari29: We can't wait to vote him out. 2015 should be here already

and you think your stupidd vote count.

idiot

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by Safari29: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
bloodyassassin:

and you think your stupidd vote count.

idiot
werey
Re: Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by bloodyassassin: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
Safari29:
werey
bastard

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by ibietela2(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Safari29: I can't wait to vote him out. 2015 should be here already

Speak for yourself next time

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by Safari29: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
ibietela2:

Speak for yourself next time
he is going home bro and you know it.
nobody wants this same governance to continue. nobody wants Boko Haram. bomb explosion everywhere to continue.
We are voting him out

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by ibietela2(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Safari29:
he is going home bro and you know it.
I don't want this same governance to continue. I don't want Boko Haram. bomb explosion everywhere to continue.
I am voting him out

GOOD for YOU, as for me it's Goodluck Jonathan so far as he will contest

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by tit(f): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2014

your father!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by NwaTeacher1: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
Gej till eternity. No alternative 4 nigeria now. Gej we know
Re: Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by Plus10(m): 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
I support development
I support unity
I support transformation
I support GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN for 2015!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by talktimi(m): 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
I dont know why its so difficult for these jweed haramites to understand that Gej has the constitutional right to contest the elections. Why are they so scared of meeting him at the polls ?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by don33310(m): 7:30am On Jul 22, 2014
Thanks,that is the bitter truth,he should not even think of contesting

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by vedd: 7:38am On Jul 22, 2014
Mr. Goodluck, go home you're drunk!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by vedd: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2014
This thread is littered with hypnotised retrogressive Useful Idıots. The Transformation Ambassadors of ignorance and cluelessnes with nothing than generational curses and permanent stüpidity.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by omenka(m): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2014
I didn't know Utuoke is a prison!!! Wow!! Op thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by Clerverly: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2014
Is either he goes back home to Otuoke or he goes back home to Kirikri! These are his likely homes in 2015!

Remember A Bandit Is In Power!

Cleverly

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Go Home In 2015! by Itoroetti(m): 8:29am On Jul 22, 2014
Safari29: We can't wait to vote him out. 2015 should be here already

u and who?

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari Escapes Death In Kaduna Bomb Blast: 82 Killed, Scores Injured / Imo State Governor Faces Impeachment! / Jonathan Fails To Protect Nigerians In Ss, Se From Bh, Gej Till 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.